PDA

View Full Version : hello all

Heartache
19th February 2008, 16:45
im new here...:Hellooo:

Heartache
19th February 2008, 16:51
hello im shiela, im just waiting for my visa approval to study and gain my MBA @ William...hope soon. looking for someone a friend (filipino) and someone who can refer a flat or room for rent where i can stay..pati na rin part time jobs..

jimcarie
19th February 2008, 18:14
welcome to the forum heartache, hope you find wat your looking for here.:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
20th February 2008, 12:25
welcome heart ache :Hellooo: ..lol so u prefer anyone call u on the forum heart ache :cwm3:

Heartache
24th February 2008, 15:50
welcome to the forum heartache, hope you find wat your looking for here.:Hellooo:

Thanks jim:)

Heartache
24th February 2008, 15:51
welcome heart ache :Hellooo: ..lol so u prefer anyone call u on the forum heart ache :cwm3:

yes jed..thanks

mavid
24th February 2008, 17:48
Welcome to the forum.

algen becerro
24th February 2008, 19:40
hello...im new to tthis forum,.been here in england for quite sometime now,4-5 years really love it here but finding friends difficult coz of my job(carer/housekeeper),been reading some of the banters in this site and really enjoying it,im glad alot of filipina are happy with thier love ones.hope i be part of this community.angel

aromulus
24th February 2008, 19:41
hello...im new to tthis forum,.been here in england for quite sometime now,4-5 years really love it here but finding friends difficult coz of my job(carer/housekeeper),been reading some of the banters in this site and really enjoying it,im glad alot of filipina are happy with thier love ones.hope i be part of this community.angel

Why people do insist on having to live in or around Manchester???? :Erm:

Welcome.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th February 2008, 19:55
Why people do insist on having to live in or around Manchester???? :Erm:

Somoene has to, all the Mancs are now in Rhyl :yikes:

joebloggs
25th February 2008, 11:06
Somoene has to, all the Mancs are now in Rhyl :yikes:

well, why is a scouser and an ex-italian living in wales :Erm:, no other reason than sheep baaa baaa :D

Mrs.JMajor
25th February 2008, 12:09
well, why is a scouser and an ex-italian living in wales :Erm:, no other reason than sheep baaa baaa :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: lol joe

welcome by the way angel,enjoy the forum:Hellooo:

walesrob
25th February 2008, 12:13

You see?! Wales is such a good place, everyone wants to come here. And its not just the sheep, its the beautiful countryside AND the sheep.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
25th February 2008, 12:31
Didn't Jonah live in Wales? :Erm:

Al.:)

walesrob
25th February 2008, 12:39
Didn't Jonah live in Wales? :Erm:

Al.:)

Whales? Wales? Al, that's an American joke. :Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
26th February 2008, 14:31

happy birthday angel :xxparty-smiley-050::birthday:

Heartache
27th February 2008, 14:47
Welcome to the forum.

THANK YOU MAVID:cwm12:

Heartache
27th February 2008, 14:49
happy birthday angel :xxparty-smiley-050::birthday:

:doh OH MY GOD!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POST??:Brick: I SUPPOSED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND HAVE FRIENDS HERE..LOL! HI GUYS!:ARsurrender:

Heartache
27th February 2008, 14:50

WELCOME ALGEN...IM HERE YOUR NEW FRIEND...:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
27th February 2008, 14:52
:doh OH MY GOD!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POST??:Brick: I SUPPOSED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND HAVE FRIENDS HERE..LOL! HI GUYS!:ARsurrender:

:icon_lol: i guess she don't know how to start a new thread heart :Erm:

Marwin08
27th February 2008, 15:13
you're on the right boat heartaches and angel.welcome to the happy and big family.