PDA

View Full Version : Cebuana who needs advice!

islander
23rd February 2008, 15:05
Hi everyone!

I have been reading this forum and found a lot of informations about visa processing. I'm now on the stage of starting to sort documents for my settlement visa. But I'm still confused to one thing, if I'm going to prepare two sets of the documents- originals & photocopies, which of them will be sent to embassy thru 2GO considering that I'm in Cebu now so I cant send my application personally.

Also, I would like to ask anybody from Cebu who is also starting her visa application for UK, so we can share things and ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks ahead for any reply!

islander

aromulus
23rd February 2008, 17:16
Hi everyone!

I have been reading this forum and found a lot of informations about visa processing. I'm now on the stage of starting to sort documents for my settlement visa. But I'm still confused to one thing, if I'm going to prepare two sets of the documents- originals & photocopies, which of them will be sent to embassy thru 2GO considering that I'm in Cebu now so I cant send my application personally.

Also, I would like to ask anybody from Cebu who is also starting her visa application for UK, so we can share things and ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon!

islander

You cannot send anything at all.
You have to report personally with all your documents + visa fee at the VFS in Makati.
There they will take a fingerprint scan and digital photograph.
They will collate and check all your docs, and deliver them to the Embassy. The documents will be returned to you by courier.
If everything is in order and correct, there might be no need to return to Manila for interview..

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/

Good luck.

joebloggs
23rd February 2008, 17:36
a newbie from may 2007 :Erm:

oh 7 posts only :D

Mrs Daddy
23rd February 2008, 18:51
its quite different now from the last time i have had submitted my visa application because i`d just sent it thru 2go but since then they altered it.i think i was on the last batch since they revised everything!and aromulos is right!

kimmi
24th February 2008, 12:41
hi Islander,

I think it would be better that u visit the UKVISA website for u to know the latest rules and documents needed for ur application and of course read all those posts here on how we gather and prepare the documents..

Like Dom have said, u have to submit it personally to the VFS together with ur original documents and the photocopy of all of it and of course the visa fee..

Goodluck on ur application..:)

islander
25th February 2008, 11:09
You cannot send anything at all.
You have to report personally with all your documents + visa fee at the VFS in Makati.
There they will take a fingerprint scan and digital photograph.
They will collate and check all your docs, and deliver them to the Embassy. The documents will be returned to you by courier.
If everything is in order and correct, there might be no need to return to Manila for interview..

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/

Good luck.

Thanks so much aromulus for the informations that you gave! I never thought about that, think I really need to read more. Again, Thanks so much! :)

islander
25th February 2008, 11:13
To Kimmi and Mrs. Daddy,

Thanks so much for the informations! It makes me aware of it. I really need to read more about the new rules as to visa application. Thanks again!

islander
25th February 2008, 11:16
a newbie from may 2007 :Erm:

oh 7 posts only :D

yes, still a newbie after 9 months, is it shameful?! hehehe! Actually, I have just been reading threads & getting infos. just cant reply to it especially with regards to visa application coz I don't have any idea also, hehehe!

Ann07
6th March 2008, 22:42
hello islander,

im also from cebu.. now in the uk.
Its different now the visa processing when i applied mine way back 2006. they are right better to check and check again the new rules..

goodluck,
ann

islander
7th March 2008, 13:27
hi ann07,

thanks for the info. With the help of the forum, i was able to be aware of the new rules for visa application.

by the way, which part of cebu are you from? where are you in UK also?
I'm from mandaue & my husband is from livingston, scotland.

Ann07
7th March 2008, 22:18
to hear that... yup. just keep checking..

im from mambaling cebu city..been here since 2006 now waiting for my baby to come out lol!
My husband used to work at livingston.. He is also a scottish but we are now in berwick.

goodluck again to you islander...

Ann07
7th March 2008, 22:19
you can pm me your ym if you want to chat with me...lol! take care...

islander
25th March 2008, 15:20
Hi everyone!

can i ask further?! my husband will be coming over for a visit this coming april 24 until may 3, he will then accompany me to submit docs on april 28, as our target date, @ VFS Global office-makati. my question is how am i going to answer this inquiry in the settlement form with rereference no. 6.4.6 WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE YOUR SPONSOR?

also, can i ask any suggestions on what's the advisable envelope and /or folder to be used for original docs & photocopy docs.?

Thanks ahead for any reply!!!

alicat
25th March 2008, 17:31
back in 2006,i just send all my documents through the lbc,
i send original and photocopy as well,i just put in brown
envelope,and my hubby send some documents as well
from uk to ukvacs,after 2 weeks i receive all my original
documents and passfort with visa..i have no interview
at all.

kimmi
26th March 2008, 14:05
Hi everyone!

can i ask further?! my husband will be coming over for a visit this coming april 24 until may 3, he will then accompany me to submit docs on april 28, as our target date, @ VFS Global office-makati. my question is how am i going to answer this inquiry in the settlement form with rereference no. 6.4.6 WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE YOUR SPONSOR?

also, can i ask any suggestions on what's the advisable envelope and /or folder to be used for original docs & photocopy docs.?

hi Islander,

u can put the date when ur hubby will last stay there as answer to when did u last see ur sponsor..

about the envelope or folder, when I submitted my application last September I just used a huge bag and bundle my original and photocopied documents separately because when u submitted it they will check it one by one and will remove it from the folder or envelope..

u can also read this thread for some addiional infos::

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5320

Goodluck on ur application and u can send me message if u need some help..:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
26th March 2008, 15:30
to alicat & kimmi:

Thanks so much for your reply & also for the link that kimmi gave! it helps a lot!

God bless you both!

alicat
26th March 2008, 17:30
ur welcome honey..goodluck

kimmi
27th March 2008, 13:39
to alicat & kimmi:

Thanks so much for your reply & also for the link that kimmi gave! it helps a lot!

God bless you both!

ur more than welcome sis..Goodluck and just keep in touch..:)

islander
1st April 2008, 15:29
hi again!

we're still in the process of preparing docs for visa and my hubby is still confused with sponsorship letter. as to whom are we going to address it?

also, do i need to present my certificate of employment as additional docs for spouse visa?

Thanks ahead for any informations!

kimmi
2nd April 2008, 11:37
re the sponsorship letter u have to address it to the VFS Service u can get the complete address it the vfs website..

and about ur cert. of employment if u think it will help ur application then include it..as much as possible submit everything that u think will help ur application so the ECO will find it hard to deny ur application..

hope it helps. Goodluck..

aug06_2006
2nd April 2008, 13:49
Hi islander, im from cebu also. When I applied my fiancee visa I used an Agency less hassle I just paid 10t php. Btw, good luck!

islander
4th April 2008, 14:48
re the sponsorship letter u have to address it to the VFS Service u can get the complete address it the vfs website..

and about ur cert. of employment if u think it will help ur application then include it..as much as possible submit everything that u think will help ur application so the ECO will find it hard to deny ur application..

hope it helps. Goodluck..

Hi Kimmi!

Thanks for your advice! I just want to clarify something with regards to sponsorship letter, to whom is the heading and its salutation addressed to?

hope you can help us with this! Thanks again!

islander
4th April 2008, 14:51
Hi islander, im from cebu also. When I applied my fiancee visa I used an Agency less hassle I just paid 10t php. Btw, good luck!

HI aug06_2006!

Its nice to meet new friends here. Btw, where are you particularly in Cebu? and in UK? I'm from Mandaue and my husband is from Scotland.

are there many filipinas out there in your place also?

Ann07
4th April 2008, 21:24
hi islander...

was out for a while :) just had a bb boy last march 20... im back hope everything will be ok re: your application..

so u are from mandaue...im from mambaling cebu city...

goodluck 2 u..

ann

aug06_2006
5th April 2008, 13:05
Hi islander, I'm originally from Bukidnon and then I stayed in my lola in Consolacion Cebu... Now, I live here in England. hmmm, i guess lots of pinay here but i just met only few hehehe!

kimmi
5th April 2008, 13:11
Hi Kimmi!

Thanks for your advice! I just want to clarify something with regards to sponsorship letter, to whom is the heading and its salutation addressed to?

hope you can help us with this! Thanks again!

ur always welcome sis..

with regards to the salutation letter, when my hubby sent the sponsorship letter we address it to the:

UK Visa Application Center
Phil AXA Tower, Units 2501 / 2502, 25th Floor, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Corner Tindalo Street, Makati City, Philippines

and we just put Dear Sir or Madam

I think this one can also help..

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=2336&highlight=sponsorship+letter

aug06_2006
5th April 2008, 13:13
Hi Anno7, congratulations! how's your feelin being a mum? did you recover na from pain? hehehe! bitaw oi, take care!

Ann07
5th April 2008, 18:09
hello aug06 2006

im ok now thank you....but more sleepless nights:doh:doh my baby is huge :omg:

how are you? so you stayed in consolacion...i miss cebu:doh

take care and gbu and ur family

ann

islander
6th April 2008, 15:06
hi islander...

was out for a while :) just had a bb boy last march 20... im back hope everything will be ok re: your application..

so u are from mandaue...im from mambaling cebu city...

goodluck 2 u..

ann

hi ann07,

congratulations! hope i would have mine soon, hehehe!

btw, thanks for your wishing me luck!

islander
6th April 2008, 15:13
ur always welcome sis..

with regards to the salutation letter, when my hubby sent the sponsorship letter we address it to the:

UK Visa Application Center
Phil AXA Tower, Units 2501 / 2502, 25th Floor, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Corner Tindalo Street, Makati City, Philippines

and we just put Dear Sir or Madam

I think this one can also help..

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=2336&highlight=sponsorship+letter

hi kimmi,

Thanks so much... you're such a big help!
at first, i thought of addressing it to british embassy coz they are the ones who will decide for granting visa or not, so its them whom our sponsor have to convince of our intention to come to UK.

thanks also for wishing me luck!

islander
6th April 2008, 15:18
Hi islander, I'm originally from Bukidnon and then I stayed in my lola in Consolacion Cebu... Now, I live here in England. hmmm, i guess lots of pinay here but i just met only few hehehe!

hi aug06_2006,

my grandparents province is also from mindanao, particularly aurora, zambo. del sur, but i grow up here in cebu where we live permanently.

i have also been asking my hubby if there are filipinos in their place, unfortunately, there's few, makes me sad tho.

but its nice meeting new friends here instead, hehehe!

Ann07
6th April 2008, 18:03
its my pleasure islander...

you can have yours soon hehehehehehehe! himo dayon mo.... joke!
ive been here since 2006 weve been trying jud hahahaha! finally we have our lovely healthy boy..

take care and gbu and ur family

ann

aug06_2006
9th April 2008, 13:39
Hi islander, how r u na? yes u r right happy to have friends this site...me, almost 1 year na dinhi dapita i do not have pinay friends yet.. nakakalungkot!

aug06_2006
9th April 2008, 13:46
Hi Anno7, thnx me fine..same jud ta sleepless hehehe! Btw, i have a beautiful and healthy baby boy also mag 2 months na karong 25. Happy!

islander
9th April 2008, 14:29
Hi islander, how r u na? yes u r right happy to have friends this site...me, almost 1 year na dinhi dapita i do not have pinay friends yet.. nakakalungkot!

Hi aug06_2006,

i'm fine, still waiting for my passport before i can pay visa & schedule for an appointment, but i will still be waiting for my hubby to visit this coming 24th, he'll go with me to manila to submit docs on 28th, that's our target date.

It's really sad to hear that there are few pinays in UK, even rare in Scotland.

btw, what did you do to overcome homesickness? that's what i'm worried of when i get there especially that i'm too attached to my family here.

Hope to hear from you soon! God Bless!

melmart
9th April 2008, 16:48
hello im a cebuana as well.though mine was a fiancee visa still both the originals and photocopies will be sent through the embassy. good luck!

filipina_owl
10th April 2008, 04:28
hi ann07, can we be friends? hope you can give me advice and more details about visa processing. im just new here. hope to hear from you or from anyone who would like to share their ideas, i would very much appreciate it. thank you.

alicat
10th April 2008, 08:15
hi filipina owl,
just try the search function...you can get alot of details there..
anyway welcome to the forum.

kimmi
10th April 2008, 11:57
hi filipina owl,
just try the search function...you can get alot of details there..
anyway welcome to the forum.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw, welcome filipinaowl..:)

islander
11th April 2008, 14:23
hello im a cebuana as well.though mine was a fiancee visa still both the originals and photocopies will be sent through the embassy. good luck!

Hi melmart,

its nice to hear a lot of cebuanas in UK. from where are you in cebu & in UK? Btw, Im from Mandaue & my hubby is from scotland.

anyway, thanks for your reply!

aug06_2006
11th April 2008, 15:13
Hi islander, u know since I arrived here i never felt homesick coz dia ko tupad permi ako bana hehehe! Bitaw oi, while my hubby's working.. what I did to avoid mingaw? i was making a cross stitch for decoration, watching tv, computer and also exercise mostly walking ra. As of now, I'm busy of asikaso sa kong little angel.

Btw, don't u worry anang ma homesick oi.. simple to adjust ra if diana kana diri. OK, ingatz u!

islander
12th April 2008, 13:27
Hi islander, u know since I arrived here i never felt homesick coz dia ko tupad permi ako bana hehehe! Bitaw oi, while my hubby's working.. what I did to avoid mingaw? i was making a cross stitch for decoration, watching tv, computer and also exercise mostly walking ra. As of now, I'm busy of asikaso sa kong little angel.

Btw, don't u worry anang ma homesick oi.. simple to adjust ra if diana kana diri. OK, ingatz u!

hi aug06_06,

cross stitch is a good idea! anyway, my hubby is also very supportive in terms of that, just hope i can cope up easily.

Thanks & God bless!

melmart
12th April 2008, 13:45
hi there again whats your name anyway? im melissa and im from cebu and my hubby is english. where in england your gonna live when u come here? my dads side comes from mandaue...maybe one day we could meet up that would be great!

Tish
12th April 2008, 15:42
I'm originally from Cebu City too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
12th April 2008, 15:43
I grew up behind MJ Cuenco Ave.

aromulus
12th April 2008, 16:16
hi? yah.... im jet the wife of dominic welcome to all cebuana here and mabuhay. i went here with my hubby since last sept. i never been fell like home sick but i love the cold weather here its different from pinas .

i have a lovely husband nice gud kaayo to meet some cebuana here but most of the time lots of talagalog in where i live i mean wrexham wales.

islander
13th April 2008, 13:17
TO : melmart, tish and jet

hello & thanks for all your responses! Btw, Im cheryl. Its nice to know that pinays are just around to count on to, hehehe!

Anyway, I will not worry about going there yet, still have visa to process and be more worried about.

Take care & God bless you all!

melmart
14th April 2008, 18:34
hello tish taga cabu sad diay ka? can we be friends? how long nka dri sa england and unsay lingaw nimo dha? hear from u soon!!!!!!!

islander
22nd April 2008, 14:32
hi everyone!

Humbly asking for advice again! I am now starting to fill up the settlement form & unfortunately, got few mistakes as I find some questions confusing, my questing is, Is it ok if there are erasures in the form, coz of course, I'm going to correct it?

Hope to hear replies soon as I will be leaving for manila on 26th!

gadgets
22nd April 2008, 14:41
hi everyone!

Humbly asking for advice again! I am now starting to fill up the settlement form & unfortunately, got few mistakes as I find some questions confusing, my questing is, Is it ok if there are erasures in the form, coz of course, I'm going to correct it?

what my wife and I did was to answer all the questions, made the necessary corrections and once we were happy, she wrote the final answers in a new form. It looks better that way.

Piamed
22nd April 2008, 16:28
what my wife and I did was to answer all the questions, made the necessary corrections and once we were happy, she wrote the final answers in a new form. It looks better that way.

Hi Islander. My wife and I have done the same thing but she will complete her application online then go to Manila to submit the supporting documents. She is supposed to get her new passport on the 28th April so will only be a few days behind you hopefully.

Good luck with it and please keep us posted.

T

trends5squared
22nd April 2008, 16:42
Hi everyone!

Applied my Spouse Visa Last December, got the result last February. :Hellooo:

You have to go personally to the UK Visa Application Centre to submit all your documents (Photocopy and Originals) as you need to register your biometric details (finger prints and full- face digital photograph). Do not bother clipping them as you will submit them one by one to a receptionist and she would put it in a big envelope intended for those documents.

Before you go there, make sure you already paid your visa fee and have booked an appointment with the UK VACS otherwise you might not be entertained. After submitting your documents, the receptionist will ask you if you would avail their postage service ( I forgot the term for it). It’s basically paying P350.00 to post your original documents back to you should your visa be approved through LBC.

You said you hubby would be with you to submit your documents. Sad to say, you have to go inside the building alone, he would not be permitted to get inside. Let him stay in the canteen, which is located in the basement of the building, ask the guard about it, otherwise he would be staying under the Sun. :)

Since your from Cebu, I suggest you stay in a hotel in Makati as it is near the UK VACS. I would highly recommend the City Garden in Makati. I stayed there for 2 nights just to process my documents, and then I went back to Davao and waited for the result. Anyway, you can track the progress of your documents on line based on your receipt from the Centre.

After 2 months, got a call from the British Embassy and that it was approved. 3 days after the call, I received my original documents through LBC. :Hellooo:

Good luck!:BouncyHappy:

Piamed
22nd April 2008, 17:25
Please God, something similar for Islander, the others going through the same process here as well as my beloved! I know all you guys will stand with us in saying 'Amen and Amen'.

T

kimmi
22nd April 2008, 18:29
hi everyone!

hi sis, It will be better if u submit a nice and clean form..u take it this way, if u see an application that's full of erasures or let's say have some corrections, it shows u are not really sure with what u are writing on it..

also remember sis, this is one of the special event in our life, I am sure it wont take much if u submitted a nice and almost perfect one..

when I submitted my application I used the on-line application so I dont need to write it..I just have to answer the questions on-line and then print it out..

Goodluck..:)

asiaticgirl
29th April 2008, 06:59
Hi islander im from cebu.I applied settlement visa.I went to manila and carry all my documents... So now im waiting the reply of the eco...it takes 2-3 months processing...so im still waiting for it... I hope by july i can receive good news...so frustrating talaga...i feel nervous and so sad... coz my first apply is refused ...i hope this time it will granted to eco...

asiaticgirl
29th April 2008, 07:07
ISLANDER you are right very confusing talaga! i spend 4 hours to complete all hahaha...i got headache and I almost gave up hehehe..

asiaticgirl
29th April 2008, 07:17
Hello World...taga Cebu Ko...if You Are From Cebu Lets Be Friend Naman Oi...lucky For Those Who Successful There Visa...me Still On Difficult Stage...i Akong Lumayon Ang Eco Para Ok Ako Visa Hahaha..joke Lang Oi...walang Atarasan...ho..ho...

KeithD
29th April 2008, 08:45
Asiaticgirl....You could use the multi-thread function instead of seperate posts in future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You use this Icon on each post you want to relate to http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif

alicat
29th April 2008, 08:47
Asiaticgirl....You could use the multi-thread function instead of seperate posts in future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You use this Icon on each post you want to relate to http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

kimmi
29th April 2008, 12:02

listen to the boss..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

islander
30th April 2008, 15:25
Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all your advices! I have just arrived home from Manila. It was ok, all goes well with me. Yes, i just asked my hubby to stay in hotel instead of going with me at UKVACS.

Now, I'm waiting for the result, i think the most anxious part of visa processing.

again, THANKS SO MUCH!

islander
30th April 2008, 15:29
Hi islander im from cebu.I applied settlement visa.I went to manila and carry all my documents... So now im waiting the reply of the eco...it takes 2-3 months processing...so im still waiting for it... I hope by july i can receive good news...so frustrating talaga...i feel nervous and so sad... coz my first apply is refused ...i hope this time it will granted to eco...

Hi asiaticgirl!

Have just submitted my docs last april 28, same with you, i'm now in the stage of anxiety! Yes, I'm from cebu, particularly mandaue. Were u? & from were is your partner?

jencha8569
30th April 2008, 15:32
Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all your advices! I have just arrived home from Manila. It was ok, all goes well with me. Yes, i just asked my hubby to stay in hotel instead of going with me at UKVACS.

Now, I'm waiting for the result, i think the most anxious part of visa processing.

again, THANKS SO MUCH!

dont worry much all will be good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck:D

Piamed
30th April 2008, 15:37
Hi asiaticgirl!

Have just submitted my docs last april 28, same with you, i'm now in the stage of anxiety! Yes, I'm from cebu, particularly mandaue. Were u? & from were is your partner?

Islander, can I ask you the following questions please:

how you made your application
how you paid your fee
when you paid your fee and
how much it was that you paid

Thanks

Toks

kimmi
30th April 2008, 18:23
Hi everyone!

again, THANKS SO MUCH!

Goodluck sis..I am sure everything will be alright..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
4th May 2008, 15:45
Islander, can I ask you the following questions please:

how you made your application
how you paid your fee
when you paid your fee and
how much it was that you paid

Thanks

Toks

Hi Piamed!

Sorry for late reply! Anyway, about visa application, I suggest you read more of the forum & the VFS Global website, coz for sure you will know everything about how application will be done, its requirements & procedures, same as what i did, it really helps a lot!

Btw, I paid my visa fee at BDO - SM Branch, I brought with me my passport & 43,775 cash. After that, they will give you a copy of the payment slip, you keep it coz it will be submitted to UKVACS as proof of payment.

with regards to visa fee, it depends upon the type of visa that you applied for, you look into the website to check its corresponding rates.

If you have some more questions, feel free to ask, I'm more than willing to share my knowledge about it based on my experience, also a lot of members here in the forum are so helpful in that matter.

God Luck!

islander
4th May 2008, 15:50
Just want to ask something as I'm very eager about result of my settlement - spouse visa application, i know its still early tho. Where am I going to call or inquire about visa status?

Thanks advance!

Piamed
4th May 2008, 17:45
CALL CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION:
For more information and further enquiries on visa application procedures and requirements, please contact the CALL CENTER. Our Customer Service Agents are available to serve you :

Monday to Friday (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Saturdays (8:00am to 6:00pm).

This service is available thru a toll call charge costing PHP 32.00 per minute for landline calls (excluding VAT and applicable NDD charges for calls made outside Metro Manila). Additional rates may apply for calls made through payphones, prepaid phone cards or mobile phones.

Call Center Contact number: For PLDT 1-909-885-VISA (8472).
For Bayantel 1-903-VISAUK or 1-903-847285

Piamed
4th May 2008, 17:48
Thanks Islander

I just wanted to confirm that you paid 43,775 as the application form, when printed, stated a fee of 42,500 which was incorrect.

I hope you don'
t have to wait too long for the good news.

My wifes submission appointment is 14th may so she is a few weeks behind you.

islander
5th May 2008, 04:29
Thanks Islander

I just wanted to confirm that you paid 43,775 as the application form, when printed, stated a fee of 42,500 which was incorrect.

I hope you don'
t have to wait too long for the good news.

My wifes submission appointment is 14th may so she is a few weeks behind you.

Hi Piamed,

Thanks a lot for the info. given.

Btw, 43,775 is the new visa fee for settlement, that took effect last april 1, 2008. So, if you submit docs for visa after that date, it means you have to pay the new amount. Be sure to pay exact amount coz UKVACS wont accept docs if amount on payment slip is incorrect.

also, make sure that you arrange docs based on checklist, coz some of the staff in UKVACS are strict, they don't allow you arranging docs infront of them.

If you got everything right, there's nothing to be nervous and worry of when you're there. Good Luck!

Piamed
5th May 2008, 06:25
Thanks islander. btw the best way to track your application is as follows:

https://www.vfs.org.in/ApplicantStatus.aspx

Toks

kimmi
5th May 2008, 12:34
Hi Piamed,

Thanks a lot for the info. given.

Btw, 43,775 is the new visa fee for settlement, that took effect last april 1, 2008. So, if you submit docs for visa after that date, it means you have to pay the new amount. Be sure to pay exact amount coz UKVACS wont accept docs if amount on payment slip is incorrect.

also, make sure that you arrange docs based on checklist, coz some of the staff in UKVACS are strict, they don't allow you arranging docs infront of them.
If you got everything right, there's nothing to be nervous and worry of when you're there. Good Luck!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
5th May 2008, 12:51
Great advice islander great to see how people going from needing advice to being able to share advice and help with others:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
5th May 2008, 12:52
Great advice islander great to see how people going from needing advice to being able to share advice and help with others:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
5th May 2008, 13:37
Thanks islander. btw the best way to track your application is as follows:

https://www.vfs.org.in/ApplicantStatus.aspx

Toks

Thanks!

Tho i have tried tracking my application on this way but its not very specific, think I'll just try calling them as soon as it takes a month after submission of application. I find it more reliable i think.