PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa - great service from Hong Kong ECO

scott&ligaya
28th February 2008, 11:25
Hi everyone,
I just picked up Ligaya's spouse visa today along with our 10 day old sons UK passport from the British Consulate. The ECO there is a TOP BLOKE!!!. He has been super helpful and even agreed to date the entry for April 10 as Ligaya is going home to Pangasinan for a family wedding and then on to our place in Palawan before coming over in Mid April, saves me the FLR fee/process.

For once I can report a happy immigration experience.

We are truly made up right now with our new baby son and the entry visa sorted.:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
28th February 2008, 13:15
lets call for double celebration :icon_win: :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::40__s::Beer::Beer::party-smiley-012::Wave:

kimmi
28th February 2008, 13:19
Congratulations to Scott and Ligaya..:)

Marwin08
28th February 2008, 19:56
Im happy to hear that. Congrats to both of you

winner
28th February 2008, 20:21
well done and happy for you

telford
2nd March 2008, 06:38
Congrats!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tomm
2nd March 2008, 15:06
Hi everyone,
I just picked up Ligaya's spouse visa today along with our 10 day old sons UK passport from the British Consulate. The ECO there is a TOP BLOKE!!!. He has been super helpful and even agreed to date the entry for April 10 as Ligaya is going home to Pangasinan for a family wedding and then on to our place in Palawan before coming over in Mid April, saves me the FLR fee/process.

For once I can report a happy immigration experience.

We are truly made up right now with our new baby son and the entry visa sorted.:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sorry to appear thick here.... HongKong? Have I missed something somewhere?

andypaul
2nd March 2008, 18:20
Scot and Ligaya met in Hong kong and Scott was based there.

silver13
2nd March 2008, 18:50
Hi Scott & Ligaya, Congratulations!!!!! Paul will send you an email later. Can't wait to see you all here in sunny England :-)

tomm
3rd March 2008, 00:06
Scot and Ligaya met in Hong kong and Scott was based there.

Thankyou :)