PDA

View Full Version : lo

babymaita
7th March 2008, 00:51
hi am maita 23 female am currently living in liverpool i need help

wobblybob
7th March 2008, 00:54
Hi Maita, well you'll need to tell us what help you need before anyone can say anything

Mrs.JMajor
7th March 2008, 00:57
Hi Maita, well you'll need to tell us what help you need before anyone can say anything :D:D

welcome lo but why the sad face eh ! :Hellooo: enjoy the forum maita,so what help u want lol

chino
7th March 2008, 01:10
yeh some more info might help us to help you :D

wobblybob
7th March 2008, 01:50
babymaita
Newbie (Restricted Access) Join Date: Mar 2008

TWES PERMIT/i need an recruitment agency that deals with filipino workers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all i need help am in england right now and am stuck here for 1 month almost without a job coz the agency that i applied for when am in philippines didnt follow what they told me i do have twes working visa i need a work here i dont kno where am gonna start and wat am gonna do,i paid the agencyin the phils for 325000 pesos and their agency here will not gonna help me anymore coz i didnt agreed on what they want me to do coz thats not what we talked while am in philippines.i need help right now and i need to work to pay my loan in the philippines pks help me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your location in UK, I suspect your visa only allows you to work legally for the employer that was stated in your application for the Visa.

Alan
7th March 2008, 02:07
Am I the only one who is confused? :Erm:

Al.:)

LadyJ
7th March 2008, 08:26
Am I the only one who is confused? :Erm:

Al.:)

Wobblybob searched all Babymaita's previous posts.

LadyJ
7th March 2008, 08:34
hi am maita 23 female am currently living in liverpool i need help

babymaita
Newbie (Restricted Access) Join Date: Mar 2008

TWES PERMIT/i need an recruitment agency that deals with filipino workers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all i need help am in england right now and am stuck here for 1 month almost without a job coz the agency that i applied for when am in philippines didnt follow what they told me i do have twes working visa i need a work here i dont kno where am gonna start and wat am gonna do,i paid the agencyin the phils for 325000 pesos and their agency here will not gonna help me anymore coz i didnt agreed on what they want me to do coz thats not what we talked while am in philippines.i need help right now and i need to work to pay my loan in the philippines pks help me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is your location in UK, I suspect your visa only allows you to work legally for the employer that was stated in your application for the Visa.

If this is your case I suggest you contact the Philippine Embassy http://www.philemb.org.uk/ and your nearest Citizen Advice Bureau http://www.nacab.org.uk/. You will find their contact numbers by going to their website. Advice from Citizen Advice Bureau is free.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th March 2008, 09:59
If you don't work for the company you got the visa for, you need to go back to the Phil you are here illegally.