PDA

View Full Version : 999th post

baboyako
9th March 2008, 16:40
Hey guys.. Well I was saving this one :)

The lady is settled into earls court.. And I am now about to fly off to zurich :shakehead: a whole 6hrs together.. :(

Only just enough time to get her signed upto a cellphone. I've given her instructions to logon here, keep a lookout..

charlwill
9th March 2008, 16:45
Hey guys.. Well I was saving this one :)

The lady is settled into earls court.. And I am now about to fly off to zurich :shakehead: a whole 6hrs together.. :(

Only just enough time to get her signed upto a cellphone. I've given her instructions to logon here, keep a lookout..

At long last she's here now. Congrats and welcome to your lady love in the U.K and here in the forum. :) :Hellooo:

winner
9th March 2008, 16:47
welcome

andypaul
9th March 2008, 21:48
Congrats on the post and glad the missus has reached SW5.

Looks like your gonna rack up the Airmiles and phone mintues

aromulus
9th March 2008, 21:59

As from friday, I will also be in Earls court........... For nearly a month................:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Be scared... Very, very scared..............:rolleyes:

What's that cell phone number....????:rolleyes:

andypaul
9th March 2008, 22:04
A month at the Ideal home exbition show i presume:Erm:

Don't forget to go to La Dolce Vita with Viva Italia at the beginning of your stint

http://www.ladolcevitaevent.co.uk/

aromulus
9th March 2008, 22:12
A month at the Ideal home exbition show i presume:Erm:

Don't forget to go to La Dolce Vita with Viva Italia at the beginning of your stint

http://www.ladolcevitaevent.co.uk/

I dearly wish I could, but won't even have time to have a crafty ciggie somewhere.
And by the time I finish in the evening I will be absolutely knackered, so quick walk to the "tinternet caf" for half hour to check on the Mrs, then hotel and then sleep.:NoNo:

andypaul
9th March 2008, 22:36
I dearly wish I could, but won't even have time to have a crafty ciggie somewhere.
And by the time I finish in the evening I will be absolutely knackered, so quick walk to the "tinternet caf" for half hour to check on the Mrs, then hotel and then sleep.:NoNo:

Hopefully your make lots of commission as a form of compensation:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have to vist behind the scene at the centre now and then and i know they have free interweb both in the form of pcs in a cafe up on the fourth floor not sure if you have access to it and Wirless access in and around the buliding.

aromulus
10th March 2008, 08:11
Hopefully your make lots of commission as a form of compensation:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have to vist behind the scene at the centre now and then and i know they have free interweb both in the form of pcs in a cafe up on the fourth floor not sure if you have access to it and Wirless access in and around the buliding.

Yes, I could take my "lappie" but it isn't worth the hassle. :NoNo:
I will be punting for sales victims all the time.:xxgrinning--00xx3: