PDA

View Full Version : Requirements for British citizenship

flomike
15th March 2008, 22:08
Hi everyone I hope all is well:) Anyway, I want to ask if anybody here applied for UK citizenship lately? I am going to apply this coming June so may be you can give me some advice/help regarding this matter and its highly appreciated.

Is NCS is recommended? I hope my application a success bec it cost a lot :Brick:

thanks for the reply!

vbkelly
16th March 2008, 17:08
Hi everyone I hope all is well:) Anyway, I want to ask if anybody here applied for UK citizenship lately? I am going to apply this coming June so may be you can give me some advice/help regarding this matter and its highly appreciated.

Is NCS is recommended? I hope my application a success bec it cost a lot :Brick:

thanks for the reply!

hi flomike the requirement you need are certificate of UK test,both of your passport,marraige certificate,application form and the payment thats all and goodluck!

charlwill
16th March 2008, 22:04
here's the link on how to apply the citizenship.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/britishcitizenship/applying/applicationtypes/naturalisation/

flomike
17th March 2008, 23:53
thanks for the help....i am working OT lately to fund my application as my hubby said " if u want to be english....work hard for it" :Erm: joke!!! thanks to all

joebloggs
18th March 2008, 12:36
thanks for the help....i am working OT lately to fund my application as my hubby said " if u want to be english....work hard for it" :Erm: joke!!! thanks to all

i told the wife, i'll pay it so she can get a better job, so she has to work harder :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
18th March 2008, 20:31
i told the wife, i'll pay it so she can get a better job, so she has to work harder :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your all heart:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
4th April 2008, 14:41
from the IND website..

'Taking forward the proposals for a new, earned path to citizenship which we published for consultation in February 2008 with an aim for primary legislation to be introduced in December 2008 subject to the Parliamentary timetable. Earned citizenship proposals will be implemented, following consultation, in December 2010.'

earned citizenship by December 2010. not sure if it applies to spouse visa thou..