PDA

View Full Version : Dive trip to Malapascua

Gavanddal
18th March 2008, 23:13
If anyone's interested I've organised a dive trip to Malapascua all inclusive from 7th November until 17th November. You just need to sort you're own flights. This includes unlimited diving for qualified divers with their own gear. Equipment hire is extra. There's also a Lechon feast and booze cruise on the last day before leaving the island.

Cost is P55,000. This is not a commercial venture on my part, I've just negotiated deals with the dive centre, hotels etc.

I've got about 8 going already, plenty of room for more and if people want to stay on and visit family etc then that's OK. Let me know through the forum and I can email further info.

Gavin

eytch
19th March 2008, 00:56
awwww:NoNo:... i miss diving!!! what's the best diving spot here in UK? i'm here at southampton...

andypaul
19th March 2008, 01:37
awwww:NoNo:... i miss diving!!! what's the best diving spot here in UK? i'm here at southampton...

i hope you got a heated wetsuit.

I have no idea but as this website has shown a lot of Brits like diving so im sure plenty of groups wo can advise.

Gavanddal
19th March 2008, 19:12
From what I've seen all UK diving is cold and murky devoid of much sealife and often expensive. Can't wait until November for some REAL diving.

If you must suffer UK diving try the Mulberries off Littlehampton/ Selsey. My dive club is planning a trip there and a friend of mine enjoyed it.

chino
21st March 2008, 16:42
i have just come back and did not really enjoy the diving though i think it was me rather than the island.....

I found prices on the island high so your price seems good..