PDA

View Full Version : filipino freinds in scotland

lennen
3rd April 2008, 15:33
Does any know where filipino s can meet other filipino freinds in scotland??

lennen
3rd April 2008, 16:42
well my girlfreind and I would like to know if they are many other filipino/scotish couples here in the north of scotland...we are getting married soon

lennen
3rd April 2008, 22:02
How many filipino s live in UK

Eljohno
3rd April 2008, 22:16
How many filipino s live in UK

It depends do you mean legally or ilegally:omg:

stuartfarm
4th April 2008, 07:43
Hi Len

Are you in scotland now ?

Lanie and I are in Glasgow , she just arrived here on Monday - so shes still trying to settle in .

From what I see / read there are a few numbers of filipino here just mostly scattered around

Mrs Daddy
4th April 2008, 18:28
scotishfiancee is from scotland and rickging2 thy`re from there too try to contact them or pm them lennen for your fresh start of friendship who knows!:) they`re lovely.

love8888
4th April 2008, 19:21
scotishfiancee is from scotland and rickging2 thy`re from there too try to contact them or pm them lennen for your fresh start of friendship who knows!:) they`re lovely.

oh! i think she can't send and recieve pm as Keith made changes the rules must be 75 post before you can pm member :NoNo:
anyway welcome to theforum

andypaul
4th April 2008, 20:32
oh! i think she can't send and recieve pm as Keith made changes the rules must be 75 post before you can pm member :NoNo:
anyway welcome to theforum

At LenLens current posting rate it won't take long to reach the target:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I don't know about Scotland plenty of Phills in most parts of UK mainly it seems clustered around Hospitals, care homes and Hotels where many Phills are employed.

lennen
4th April 2008, 21:56
wots PM......love this site I know more in one day than the past 4 weeks

kimmi
5th April 2008, 13:03
wots PM......love this site I know more in one day than the past 4 weeks

PM is Private Messaging..I am also living here in Scotland with my hubby..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

islander
6th April 2008, 16:10
PM is Private Messaging..I am also living here in Scotland with my hubby..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

hi kimmi,

where u in scotland? my hubby lives in west lothian, livingston.

Hope we'll see each other soon when i get there, hehehe!

andypaul
6th April 2008, 17:35
Worth finding out the local pinoy shop/s, churchs and of course hospitals.

In our local area many still hang out in the local shopping malls and the Wife knows most to say hi too.
She has also met many on the Buses mainly fellow passageners including two Bus drivers.