PDA

View Full Version : Need your suggestions pls

lennen
3rd April 2008, 16:57
Hello,

I would like to gather some documents which i can add to my application in visitors visa aside from the documents stated from the link.Any suggestions,
comments and opinions are very welcome and will be appreciated much......
Please try to post anything that comes in you mind.It will give me ideas
on what to do more for my application..thank you...

LadyJ
3rd April 2008, 17:08
Hi Lennen, first of all Welcome to the forum.

The members have discussed so many different issues about coming to UK, so I suggest spend a little time searching and reading the forum and also don't forget to read the official websites www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk and www.britishembassy.gov.uk

gemini63
4th April 2008, 08:19
Hello,

I would like to gather some documents which i can add to my application in visitors visa aside from the documents stated from the link.Any suggestions,
comments and opinions are very welcome and will be appreciated much......
Please try to post anything that comes in you mind.It will give me ideas
on what to do more for my application..thank you...

are you filipina going uk as visitors? applying for visitors visa? coz ive been a visitors visa holder too..approved twice..

lennen
4th April 2008, 17:20
hello gemini....yes i am a filipina applying for visitors visa.... will you please send me your list of documents in your application?..it will be great help for me and my fiance / bf....thanks and God bless

gemini63
7th April 2008, 15:10
hello gemini....yes i am a filipina applying for visitors visa.... will you please send me your list of documents in your application?..it will be great help for me and my fiance / bf....thanks and God bless

hi,
the docs i submitted are...business permit,itr, to prove that i hv the business hr in phil..hv income..to prove that i hv the reason to go back really in phil coz i hv the business and i earned...6 mos. monthly bank statements showing in and out of money,,even not showing big amount on it really as long as its moving..coz the reason behind was to show that theres a business so theres in and out of money in the bank,,even sometimes just enough can be ok..as long as still moving..i showed bank certification too.. that i hv an amount of money in the bank..to show that i can support myself without depending anybody during stay...at least u show 200thou pesos or more....invitation letter from my fiancee that he is inviting me to visit and experience their culture and tradtions and and just giving back the goodness of accomodating him while in phil.. so in ret, he invites me and willing to accomodate and support..that he has a job...and capable of inviting with support.. his 6 mos bank statement...xerox copy of his passport...important too that u give the address and tel no. who invites u and wr wl u stay...dont say u will stay longer just say one month even u hv plan to stay longer..so that they will not demand big amount of show money...

lennen
7th April 2008, 22:21
hello gemini63,
thank you so much for the information about docs..we are now more guided on what to prepare......God bless you....

KeithD
8th April 2008, 09:07
Need your suggestions pls

I suggest you read the suggested suggestions! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
8th April 2008, 11:21

I suggest what Mr admin suggests:D

joebloggs
8th April 2008, 11:23
ands i second what andy suggests :Erm:

IainBusby
8th April 2008, 11:34

I suggest we should all agree with the suggested proposal that you should read the suggested suggestions, unless anyone else has a better suggestion!

andypaul
8th April 2008, 12:00
I suggest we should all agree with the suggested proposal that you should read the suggested suggestions, unless anyone else has a better suggestion!

Your Suggestion appears to be the best suggestion of all the suggestions on this very suggestion filled morning.

kimmi
8th April 2008, 12:02

this is the great suggestion i rather suggest to be suggested..:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
8th April 2008, 12:10
I respectfully suggest that all have too much time on our hands:doh:doh

posted whilst sipping an espresso in Zurich airport waiting for a plane!

kimmi
8th April 2008, 12:10
oh have a happy trip Scott..regards to Ligaya and ur beautiful son..:)

scott&ligaya
8th April 2008, 12:18
Thanks Mrs kimmi, where is you wedding pics, wanana change your avatar?,

I am on my way to Munich until Thursday then home and down to Gatwick on early sunday morning to fetch both my babies!! super excited!!!!!

IainBusby
8th April 2008, 12:27
this is the great suggestion i rather suggest to be suggested..:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

How very suggestive of you Kimmi.:xxgrinning--00xx3: