PDA

View Full Version : anybody can give us suggestions in making support letter?...plsssss...!!!

lennen
5th April 2008, 13:32
Me and my fiance has an idea in making support letter of sponsorship for visit visa.But we need more suggestions or any sample / outline to make the letter
more effective and convincing...will you please help us ..???

mavid
5th April 2008, 17:59
i don't have first hand experience if this is effective but maybe this can help.

1. give an overview of your relationship

2. state what job/business you have now. how much you earn annually. how long have you been working there.

3. state a suitable accomodation for you two i.e. letter from your landlord. deed of sale if you own it.

4. reasons why you are inviting her and why did you choose those timeframe.

lennen
5th April 2008, 21:25
well you did its here

gemini63
7th April 2008, 14:48
Me and my fiance has an idea in making support letter of sponsorship for visit visa.But we need more suggestions or any sample / outline to make the letter
more effective and convincing...will you please help us ..???

hi,
thru my experience,the letter we did was just a handwritten letter addressed to embassy in manila, that u would like to invite ur close friend/fiancee to visit uk to know more about culture and traditions..{just a sample of reasons} that u are working in.....and capable of supporting her and willing to accomodate her in ur house why in uk,,,give ur address and contact number too. and ur looking forward their kind consideration for that matter,,, BUT WHAT REALLY IMPORTANT I think is that ur fiancee should prove too that she wl just visit for a short period of time and wl go back after the end of given and allowed period of stay..she should proved herself that she has really the reasons going back...

kimmi
8th April 2008, 12:15
hi,
thru my experience,the letter we did was just a handwritten letter addressed to embassy in manila, that u would like to invite ur close friend/fiancee to visit uk to know more about culture and traditions..{just a sample of reasons} that u are working in.....and capable of supporting her and willing to accomodate her in ur house why in uk,,,give ur address and contact number too. and ur looking forward their kind consideration for that matter,,, BUT WHAT REALLY IMPORTANT I think is that ur fiancee should prove too that she wl just visit for a short period of time and wl go back after the end of given and allowed period of stay..she should proved herself that she has really the reasons going back...

I agree with this one, also she has to prove that she can support herself while on the holiday with u..:)

lennen
8th April 2008, 12:26
thank you for all the responses.......we have a better ideas now as the days go by spending hours reading of all your replies , we really appreciate it.