PDA

View Full Version : Back again

aromulus
7th April 2008, 09:15
After 3 and 1/2 weeks at London's Earls Court Ideal Home Exhibition I got back home.........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It was hectic, sold shedloads of wine to the unsuspecting victims that didn't know that they wanted it at all, and now I am taking a couple of well deserved days off.

The reception committee, last night, was absolutely fantastic. Hugs kisses, tears. I was glad to be back....
Missed all that.

I would have kept in touch with the forum, but my laptop developed a case of viral diaorrhea, and wasn't worth taking along.
So, I only managed to get to a cafe on a couple of occasions, for a chat with the Mrs, and a quick peek at some posts.
Now I am ready to unleash the worst to Lillipud and manc supporters.... In equal shares.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
7th April 2008, 09:19
I saw you online yesterday.:Erm:

walesrob
7th April 2008, 09:20
Welcome back to the Forum of Fun Dom :)

LadyJ
7th April 2008, 09:21
:icon_lol:only joking:icon_lol:

Welcome back Dom, we missed you here..:Hellooo:

IainBusby
7th April 2008, 09:21
Welcome Back Dom. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
7th April 2008, 09:24
I saw you online yesterday.:Erm:

I arrived home yesterday at 8.45 pm and I was online last night after 10 pm for a few minutes....

And only on 2/3 occasions while in London. Only once I logged on this site, As the Mrs had my undivided attention.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
7th April 2008, 10:31
:icon_lol:only joking:icon_lol:

Welcome back Dom, we missed you here..:Hellooo:

??????????????????????????????????

Al.:)

kimmi
7th April 2008, 12:15
welcome back Dom..:)

love8888
7th April 2008, 12:34
good you come back whole family again.

scott&ligaya
7th April 2008, 12:35
Welcome back

Wow, home at 8.45pm and online by 10pm, Ligaya would batter me senseless if TRIED to get anywhere near a laptop,pda or phone for at least 24 hours if I had been away for three weeks. I am getting all my chatting done this week as she arrives here next Sunday morning so I will be OFFLINE and incommunicado for a couple of days, (I have booked Monday as leave). :):Rasp::cwm12: As another poster said I am bouncy happy:BouncyHappy:

chino
7th April 2008, 18:01
welcome back

andypaul
7th April 2008, 18:13
Welcome back to forum Sir. So you enjoy your self in chelsea land passed though Earls court a few times while the Ideal home exbition was on look chaotic as usual.

aromulus
8th April 2008, 07:15
Welcome back to forum Sir. So you enjoy your self in chelsea land passed though Earls court a few times while the Ideal home exbition was on look chaotic as usual.

Yeah, inside Earls Court 1 and 2, was chaotic to say the least. But extremely helpful to my March paypacket...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

From my point of view the only downside was in NOT being able to sneak a day off to go to the "Bridge" (across the road) to watch a Chelsea home game.:NoNo:

The last day started bad, as it was snowing really heavy, prompting fears that it was the "wrong" kind of snow, thus making the return trip home, later that day, difficult due to train cancellations. I was already slightly worried beacuse sometime at week-ends railtrack (or what's called nowadays) do maintenance work and if I didn't leave early enough I would have to transfer on a coach from Crewe to Chester....:NoNo:
It all worked ok, left Euston at 4.50 pm and got home at about 8.45. All the connections were there in time.:D

The bummer is that yesterday the hydraulics on my car's clutch packed in.....:omg: I dread to think about the repairs costs...:cwm23:
So I might have to rent a banger to get to work tomorrow and the rest of the week...:bigcry:

Oh well........ P:kngt:oo does happen...

Alan
8th April 2008, 10:18
Never mind mate. When all around is crumbling I just look at Hanna and all my troubles disappear. :cwm38:

I bet it's the same for you as well. (Err - I mean with YOUR wife, not with Hanna!!:Erm:)

Nice to have you back.

aromulus
8th April 2008, 11:07
Never mind mate. When all around is crumbling I just look at Hanna and all my troubles disappear. :cwm38:

I bet it's the same for you as well. (Err - I mean with YOUR wife, not with Hanna!!:Erm:)

Nice to have you back.

For a moment I thought you were offering.....:rolleyes:

andypaul
8th April 2008, 12:06
Yeah, inside Earls Court 1 and 2, was chaotic to say the least. But extremely helpful to my March paypacket...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

From my point of view the only downside was in NOT being able to sneak a day off to go to the "Bridge" (across the road) to watch a Chelsea home game.:NoNo:

The last day started bad, as it was snowing really heavy, prompting fears that it was the "wrong" kind of snow, thus making the return trip home, later that day, difficult due to train cancellations. I was already slightly worried beacuse sometime at week-ends railtrack (or what's called nowadays) do maintenance work and if I didn't leave early enough I would have to transfer on a coach from Crewe to Chester....:NoNo:
It all worked ok, left Euston at 4.50 pm and got home at about 8.45. All the connections were there in time.:D

The bummer is that yesterday the hydraulics on my car's clutch packed in.....:omg: I dread to think about the repairs costs...:cwm23:
So I might have to rent a banger to get to work tomorrow and the rest of the week...:bigcry:

Oh well........ P:kngt:oo does happen...

So it was you Dom who brought the snow with you i was wondering why we had snow down here in the sunny south:Erm:

Glad your trip home was fine that sounds like a possible nightmare journey