PDA

View Full Version : bank account....

lennen
8th April 2008, 12:48
can anybody figure out the minimum amount of penny ( by applicant ) in his / her bank account for visit visa?.....

joebloggs
8th April 2008, 12:58
depend on your circumstances,

how long you are staying for, where you going to live, eat, what are you going to do when you get here ?.. etc... or is your sponsor going to pay :Erm:

kimmi
8th April 2008, 13:00
if ure going to apply for a visit visa, the money in the bank should have had incoming and outgoing at least 6months..

because the ECO will know it if u just opened an account just for the application..

lennen
8th April 2008, 13:15
My fiance will pay all the expenses including air fare and i will be staying in his own house in a month or 2,this maybe extended but we want the minimum amount....

kimmi
8th April 2008, 13:21
sis actually there is really no minimun amount u have to put into an account, because the ECO will still check all the docs u have submitted..like aside from the account, in what ways u can still support ur stay in the UK and also what are some of the reasons why u can prove to them that u will be back in the Phils..

this is only based on my experience..

lennen
8th April 2008, 13:25
Thanks Kimmi , you are one of those who clarify my confused mind.....God bless you....

kimmi
8th April 2008, 13:27
hi sis,

I am just saying this based on my experience..:)

lennen
8th April 2008, 13:27
hello jeobloggs...i already post my answer to your question....thank you for responding....

lennen
8th April 2008, 13:28
Kimmi, are you now in UK ?

kimmi
8th April 2008, 13:34
yes I am now in the uk finally with my hubby..

lennen
8th April 2008, 13:37
I am happy for you kimmi ...I hope me too will be in my fiance soon , I am praying for it....good night

kimmi
8th April 2008, 13:39
U will surely sis, just have faith and be positive..goodnight too..

just keep in touch..:)

gemini63
4th May 2008, 04:45
can anybody figure out the minimum amount of penny ( by applicant ) in his / her bank account for visit visa?.....

if u could show at least 200thousand pesos of bank certification on ur account balance...plus a moving account of at least 6 mos records from ur bank..atm would do.. showing in and out of money..important moving even not big amount at the end..important moving..

Piamed
4th May 2008, 07:46
showing in and out of money..important moving even not big amount at the end..important moving..

I think so too!

Toks

Banana
4th May 2008, 08:19
if u could show at least 200thousand pesos of bank certification on ur account balance...plus a moving account of at least 6 mos records from ur bank..atm would do.. showing in and out of money..important moving even not big amount at the end..important moving..

Would it not depend on if you are coming for 1 weeks or 6 months?

And whether you are staying with friends or staying in a hotel etc.?

gemini63
4th May 2008, 08:27
Would it not depend on if you are coming for 1 weeks or 6 months?

And whether you are staying with friends or staying in a hotel etc.?

the eco will base ur capacity to support urself without depending others...but if somebody will accomodate the stay..it can help...coz we all know..board and lodging is the most expensive if going for a tour...so the eco would consider that such amount...

gemini63
4th May 2008, 08:31
an invitation for an accomodation will be of big help too for a visit visa...important theres an address where the applicant goes...

chino
7th May 2008, 21:33
an invitation for an accomodation will be of big help too for a visit visa...important theres an address where the applicant goes...

thanks for the info!