PDA

View Full Version : UK citizenship tests are 'abused'

joebloggs
8th April 2008, 14:42
Foreign nationals are being offered ways to ensure they pass UK citizenship tests, a BBC investigation has found. Fraudsters are recruiting stand-ins to sit the tests, while one language school has been providing candidates with answers :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7331550.stm

andypaul
8th April 2008, 18:44
The test centres i have seen are mainly internet cafes which just as they were either starting to struggle or go out of business found a new way to make money. They are business people not guradians of our frontiers so you can't really blame them. I blame the goverment departments who have tried to do this on the cheap, yet still charge a big fee:NoNo:

A mate once told me that he went to a test centre for one of the compita exams the woman as he left said to him and another guy who had taken a test and by chance finished at the same time. Im surprised you didn't cheat take in your laptops or books:omg: Basically implying that she really didn't care if they cheated or not.
I have on more than one occasion on similar exams had my ID waved at no its ok and a little smile by an examiner who then might dissapear off to do his own thing so people could if they want cheat:NoNo:
Trust Me compaita and microsoft exams go to a lot more effort than the goverment to keep there tests secure and cheat free. But it still happens.