PDA

View Full Version : in search for a friend

jericho
8th April 2008, 17:49
hi friends,

i am looking for kababayan who lives in london. she has been there for almost 30 years and never had the chance to come back to the philippines after she did once. she actually has a son who grew up without her and now also has two funny sons.

her mother (of the lady kababayan who is about 50 yrs old now) died couple of weeks ago and that caused the son to try to call her up but only the answering machine confirmed her presence just as the same for many long years already.

one unknown kababayan bravely called another friend who happened to learn our search for the long lost friend said, that this kababayan of ours is probably a victim of domestic violence.. because of this very short information caught our fear that perhaps my friend is truly alive and being incarcerated at her own house.

pls help me to save this friend... thank you and may the Great Architect of the universe bless us all.

andypaul
8th April 2008, 19:13
hi friends,

i am looking for kababayan who lives in london. she has been there for almost 30 years and never had the chance to come back to the philippines after she did once. she actually has a son who grew up without her and now also has two funny sons.

her mother (of the lady kababayan who is about 50 yrs old now) died couple of weeks ago and that caused the son to try to call her up but only the answering machine confirmed her presence just as the same for many long years already.

one unknown kababayan bravely called another friend who happened to learn our search for the long lost friend said, that this kababayan of ours is probably a victim of domestic violence.. because of this very short information caught our fear that perhaps my friend is truly alive and being incarcerated at her own house.

pls help me to save this friend... thank you and may the Great Architect of the universe bless us all.

Without appearing rude in this particularly distressing time for you would it be possible to furnish us with a little more information. Such has her name and approximate address (best not to put any house number or name or street just the rough area of london)

Before you say she is defintely a victim of dosmetic violence please be aware though my wife and though my work i have met several Women and men who although Phill have very little or no contact with Phill though choice, i could introduce you to several pinoys and pinays who have not gone back to Phill for either a very substiantial time or never gone back.
This people could afford to if they wish but without prying they don't wish to.

There are plenty of british people who once they move to a different country cut their ties off to back home for various reasons.

Then if we knew roughly where she lived it may help with finding her, or even her seeing it herself on here.

kimmi
9th April 2008, 12:06
Without appearing rude in this particularly distressing time for you would it be possible to furnish us with a little more information. Such has her name and approximate address (best not to put any house number or name or street just the rough area of london)

Before you say she is defintely a victim of dosmetic violence please be aware though my wife and though my work i have met several Women and men who although Phill have very little or no contact with Phill though choice, i could introduce you to several pinoys and pinays who have not gone back to Phill for either a very substiantial time or never gone back.
This people could afford to if they wish but without prying they don't wish to.

There are plenty of british people who once they move to a different country cut their ties off to back home for various reasons.

Then if we knew roughly where she lived it may help with finding her, or even her seeing it herself on here.

very well said, Sir Andy...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nparvus1202
9th April 2008, 12:32
Weird. Asking for help, but not a single info. Weird.