PDA

View Full Version : hoping to join my bf....

PAT
10th April 2008, 13:39
Hi , I am new here hoping to join my B/f soon in UK....

alicat
10th April 2008, 13:41

:Hellooo:welcome pat:Hellooo:

aug06_2006
10th April 2008, 13:42
Hi! Pat, welcome to this helpful site and I wish u a luck!

purplebutterfly
10th April 2008, 13:46
Welcome to the forum, Pat.

Pepe n Pilar
10th April 2008, 13:55
welcome to the forum Pat

IainBusby
10th April 2008, 14:10

Hi Pat and welcome to the forum, more details please, who is your b/f where is he from, where are you from, have you got a visa yet, etc etc. Were all very nosey on here you know!

Louella & Iain.

andypaul
10th April 2008, 19:32
Welcome and like Louella and iain say we all nosey about your story

PAT
10th April 2008, 21:35
well he from the uk we been chatting for 9 mnths and now we are wanting to be together ...we are considering visit visa first but we read here that only 20% chance but its all we can do now ..the alternative is next year for fiance or spouse visa...were not sure what reasons for visitors visa other than to gain evidence of relationship to present at ECO along with all copies of our chat and letters ect ect and all documents required

andypaul
10th April 2008, 23:28
well he from the uk we been chatting for 9 mnths and now we are wanting to be together ...we are considering visit visa first but we read here that only 20% chance but its all we can do now ..the alternative is next year for fiance or spouse visa...were not sure what reasons for visitors visa other than to gain evidence of relationship to present at ECO along with all copies of our chat and letters ect ect and all documents required

Is he going to vist your good self PAT first? Also where are you from in Phill and your boyfriend in the Uk?

PAT
11th April 2008, 01:33
Well andy he really wants to .....heworks much and not get holidays until 2009 so he suggest visit to gain evidence in relationship and thenwe go for fiance or spouse ...he form edinburgh in scoland and i a m form cabadbaran

joebloggs
11th April 2008, 09:27
Well andy he really wants to .....heworks much and not get holidays until 2009 so he suggest visit to gain evidence in relationship and thenwe go for fiance or spouse ...he form edinburgh in scoland and i a m form cabadbaran

unless he's self employed, by law he's entitled to 24 days paid holiday(including bank hols) if he work five days a week a year, not many hols left for the year :yikes: :Erm:

he should vist you, its what 99% of guys did on here, it's a lot easier for him to go to you, and i wouldn't expect my g/f to travel across the world alone to come to me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
11th April 2008, 09:35
If your boyfriend pay you a visit in the Phils. I am sure that the people at the Embassy will look on your application favourably but if you do it the other way around, they are going to give you a hard time in getting the visa. But for you to get the visitor's visa first is another story. In short, it is best for him to come and visit you. It shows his sincerity and bravery as well. I'm sure everyone on here will tell you the same thing Pat. Best wishes.
Grace

LEAHnew
11th April 2008, 09:56
.... we been chatting for 9 mnths and now we are wanting to be together ...we are considering visit visa first but we read here that only 20% chance but its all we can do now ..the alternative is next year for fiance or spouse visa...were not sure what reasons for visitors visa other than to gain evidence of relationship to present at ECO along with all copies of our chat and letters ect ect and all documents required

:rolleyes:That's very short..Me and my Kukupops been chatting for 2 years before we met:omg: Well there's a lot of trials been happened but we survived it and now so much inlove with each other.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm38: Right now we're considering a lot of things to settled and be together forever..

So let him visit you first here and enjoy the super hot summer:yikes::rolleyes:.:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
11th April 2008, 10:12

Hi Pat,
I don't think it would be wise to for you to apply for a tourist visa if he hasn't been to the Philippines to meet you in person yet. As you already know, the chances of being granted a visit visa are only about 20% and I think that your chances would be even lower than that because you have never actually met your bf (visa sponsor) in person. :NoNo:

Cheers,

Iain.

kimmi
11th April 2008, 12:27
welcome to the forum Pat...:)

mavid
11th April 2008, 13:41
welcome to the forum pat.

tiger@tigress
11th April 2008, 13:42
Welcome to the forum...