PDA

View Full Version : Thank you once again.

gracia143
10th April 2008, 17:31
Hi everybody! I am taking this chance to thank you all so much for the support and encouragement whilst going through the pains of trying to get the visas. I just got my FLR this week and I am sooooooo over the moon. I know we can never do this without your words of wisdom and support. Again, thanks to all of you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Grace and Trev

IainBusby
10th April 2008, 18:14
Hi everybody! I am taking this chance to thank you all so much for the support and encouragement whilst going through the pains of trying to get the visas. I just got my FLR this week and I am sooooooo over the moon. I know we can never do this without your words of wisdom and support. Again, thanks to all of you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Grace and Trev

Congratulations to you both,
Louella & Iain.

LEAHnew
11th April 2008, 08:27
Yehey Congratulation Sistah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You guyz made us in ahurry now:yikes::D

Oh btw sis advance congratulation for the coming job soon:D.. I know u can easily get it ...d super prenship, charming, intelligent,diskarte queen:rolleyes::D

gracia143
11th April 2008, 09:24
Thanks Ian and Louella, hope you guys are doing great.

Sis Leah, hurry and come over the UK. Don't miss the Spring and Summer as its always the best time of the year. And I do have one more tip for you about the FLR. Apply in person, that way, you can go shopping in Croydon's Shopping Mall after getting it. Thanks for always being there Sis, I really would love to see you here soon. And btw, the job sounds a little bit complicated, I was chosen as one of the three candidates who did well. They are running a 3-week-test for each of us, aka 'may the best one wins'. Which means I have to give up work for a week from previous employers. I may, may not get it because of the competition but hoping I will be the one to get it. If that happens you'll get a nice present from me for your wedding (promise hehe).

Pepe n Pilar
11th April 2008, 11:22
Hi Grace, Thanks for the pm. I will call you soon. Wish you'll get that job you're aiming at. BTW what kind of? Blow -out ha:)

LEAHnew
11th April 2008, 11:44

you'll get a nice present from me for your wedding (promise hehe).

Wedding cake like yours:rolleyes::D:Rasp::Rasp:
Good Luck Sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
11th April 2008, 12:26
Congratz Ate Grace, ako I am still waiting for my FLR eh..I am happy for u..:)

andypaul
11th April 2008, 19:33
Thanks Ian and Louella, hope you guys are doing great.

Sis Leah, hurry and come over the UK. Don't miss the Spring and Summer as its always the best time of the year. And I do have one more tip for you about the FLR. Apply in person, that way, you can go shopping in Croydon's Shopping Mall after getting it. Thanks for always being there Sis, I really would love to see you here soon. And btw, the job sounds a little bit complicated, I was chosen as one of the three candidates who did well. They are running a 3-week-test for each of us, aka 'may the best one wins'. Which means I have to give up work for a week from previous employers. I may, may not get it because of the competition but hoping I will be the one to get it. If that happens you'll get a nice present from me for your wedding (promise hehe).

Good luck on the Job:xxgrinning--00xx3:
With going to croydon like you say all done and then us hubbys are so happy its sorted we forget to say no everytime in the shops:doh

gracia143
12th April 2008, 19:45
Thanks so much Shelly, very pleased to have chatted with you on phone last night. Wish we could get together soon.

Kim, thank you too...don't worry, your FLR is on its way now I'm sure.

You're right Andy and twas a great relief for the both of us and thought we might as well treat ourselves to some shopping. Ty!

gracia143
12th April 2008, 19:47
I hope it's me whose gonna get the job Sis Leah and rest assured you'll get your wedding cake.

vbkelly
13th April 2008, 10:01

Grace and Trev

congrats gracia

mavid
13th April 2008, 14:12
Congratulations!

gracia143
13th April 2008, 21:31
Thanks Vbkelly and Mavid! Hope you gals are having a great week-end.

kimmi
14th April 2008, 12:08
Kim, thank you too...don't worry, your FLR is on its way now I'm sure.

Ate Grace, how many weeks ka po naghintay ng FLR mo??:Erm::icon_lol:

gracia143
15th April 2008, 09:52
Ate Grace, how many weeks ka po naghintay ng FLR mo??:Erm::icon_lol:

Kim, I waited for 1 hour and 30mins. it's because I applied in person. My husband and I went to Croydon to get it. Pretty_D30 and Stu and Hannah waited for about a month. Don't worry I'm sure you'll have yours soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
15th April 2008, 09:57
i would rather wait a month than give the gov £200 more, just so they will do it same day, they should be doing that anyway..

FLR is pretty much straight forward, not many get refused, as you've already proved in the past everything you need to get your orginal visa.. so why spend the extra :doh

Pepe n Pilar
15th April 2008, 13:11
Grace how about a gift for me too?:):):) I'm nearer eh than Sis Lea she is 10,000. miles away:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:Just teasing but if you take it seriously that would be lovely:). Thanks for the call. :)

alicat
15th April 2008, 13:26
congratulation...

gracia143
15th April 2008, 22:01
i would rather wait a month than give the gov £200 more, just so they will do it same day, they should be doing that anyway..

FLR is pretty much straight forward, not many get refused, as you've already proved in the past everything you need to get your orginal visa.. so why spend the extra :doh

I understand, we both knew it would be that straightforward but somehow we just decided we shouldn't wait that long as I needed to show my passport for the job I wanted to get. I had to show evidence that I am allowed to work here legally. And besides, I waited for 2 months before we managed to apply for it and that my Fiance' Visa was about to expire. And I really don't want to go through the same anxiety of waiting again.

Would you like a new hoover Shelly? :omg:--:D

Thanks Alicat!

kimmi
16th April 2008, 18:50
Would you like a new hoover Shelly? :omg:--:D

:omg::omg::omg::Erm::NoNo::doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

andypaul
16th April 2008, 19:49

Glad you got so much trust in the post office and the civll servants not to lose or for your details to end up being used for someones gain:D

joebloggs
17th April 2008, 09:54
Glad you got so much trust in the post office and the civll servants not to lose or for your details to end up being used for someones gain:D

saved me £200 each time, always use special del, next day signed for with who ever signed for it fingerprints and dna sample, so i know who to :cwm3: if it did get lost..

Pepe n Pilar
17th April 2008, 12:10
Hi Grace, a new hoover? oh that would be nice but, i prefer a new sportscar and a new water bed. How about that? i'm not choosy anyway. Thanks my friend....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

silver13
18th April 2008, 23:15
Hi Gracey, I know I was late saying "Congatulations". I am happy to know that you got your FLR:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: We'll talk to you sometime.

Regards

Grace and Trev

gracia143
18th April 2008, 23:18
Hi Grace, a new hoover? oh that would be nice but, i prefer a new sportscar and a new water bed. How about that? i'm not choosy anyway. Thanks my friend....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Cheeky:D!

Thanks Annie! Have a great week-end!!!