PDA

View Full Version : Expat new in Biliran

aerobob
17th April 2008, 12:11
I'll be moving over to Biliran in the next few weeks. Are there any expats wanting to make contact? Any ideas on apartment rentals?

I've just taken early retirement from BA due to an injury. I'm 39 and enjoy the stock market.

Looking forward to hearing from you out there.

Robert

Darren
17th April 2008, 13:19
Try www.asianhomes.com and also www.islandsproperties.com I am renting also until I find the right house to buy. Check out british-filipino web site also, some very useful information in there. I have another web site to give to you I will post later I need to locate the address.

All the very best in your move!

joebloggs
17th April 2008, 13:37
I've just taken early retirement from BA due to an injury. I'm 39 and enjoy the stock market.

:yikes: at 39 :D

well good luck with the move, wish i was outa here :cwm24: and in the phils :rolleyes:

Stuart888
17th April 2008, 21:52
Hi Robert

My Wife is From Biliran she lives in Tomalistis.

She is currently in Manila applying for her spouse visa if for some reason its refused i will be moving there too.

I dont no much about apartment rentals but im sure there will be some nice places for rent.

Enjoy your time there.

Stuart

chino
17th April 2008, 23:27
Welcome.... at only 39 i hope you take up either fishing or diving as you might be bored unless you find a bar :D

Never heard of Biliran before though looking on google it looks like a nice place.

LEAHnew
18th April 2008, 02:10
welcome to the forum and Goodluck:Hellooo:

kimmi
18th April 2008, 12:52
:yikes: at 39 :D

well good luck with the move, wish i was outa here :cwm24: and in the phils :rolleyes:

:Erm::Erm::Erm::doh:icon_lol: