PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from Newquay?

trends5squared
17th April 2008, 16:07
I have been here in UK since Feb. this year and I'm wondering if there are some Filipinos nearby that i can make friends with. I live in Quintrell Downs in Newquay, Cornwall.

Just feeling homesick!:bigcry:

kimmi
17th April 2008, 17:54
hello trens5squared, welcome to the forum...:)

LadyJ
17th April 2008, 18:39
I'm afraid I don't live in Newquay but really love that place specially when summer..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
17th April 2008, 20:46
Hi, trens5squared welcome to the friendly forum. I live in St. Austell, Cornwall for 5 years. My house before was near to Quintrell Downs, Newquay.

LEAHnew
18th April 2008, 02:20
Hi there I'm here in Phil just giving you a warm welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Visit here regularly in the forum and have fun with us:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope your homesick will ease a lil bit:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers,
Leah

trends5squared
18th April 2008, 10:40
Hi there I'm here in Phil just giving you a warm welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Visit here regularly in the forum and have fun with us:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope your homesick will ease a lil bit:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers,
Leah

thanks. . . glad i found this site. i thought nobody would answered back or will just completely ignore my post. :)

:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

ill visit this site regularly.

best regards to everybody,
dorly

scott&ligaya
18th April 2008, 19:55
Welcome:)
As a hard core surfer for 25 years I know Newquay really well but have not been for a few years due to living in Asia. How is the artificial reef coming along?

I have taught my wife Ligaya to body board in Zambales and Surigao and my son from my 1st marriage is a sponsored longboard rider and spends loads of time around Newquay.

We will be down there in the next couple of months and will catch up with you if you like:Hellooo:

andypaul
18th April 2008, 19:59
thanks. . . glad i found this site. i thought nobody would answered back or will just completely ignore my post. :)

:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

ill visit this site regularly.

best regards to everybody,
dorly

Welcome to the Site and people try and make everyone welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Piamed
19th April 2008, 01:24
Hi trends5squared. How do you currently keep yourself busy? I hope that we can all help keeping you amused in some ways

I've actually started a network of pinoy i keep meeting in the course of my travels and I always call my wife and let them speak to her. She has so many people eagerly anticipating her arrival. And some are even kind enough to call and enquire how her application is going.

People such as them, the ones on this forum, etc can help quite a lot.

If there is a hospital or a catholic church you may find a small group of pinoy organising local events.

Good luck.

T