PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!!!

ms.bee.havin
23rd April 2008, 11:58
Hi! i'm new to this forum, glad i found it! I've been living here in England together with my British partner for almost 4 yrs. now. I do get lonely sometimes cos i missed my friends & family. I work as a Train Conductor in London to one of the Railway Companies. My partner is an Engineer and we don't have kids at d moment.

KeithD
23rd April 2008, 12:21
:Hellooo: Welcome to the Asylum :Cuckoo:

mavid
23rd April 2008, 12:22
Welcome to the forum ms. bee. havin.

aromulus
23rd April 2008, 12:23

Welcome to the forum ms. bee. havin.

Ditto..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy17
23rd April 2008, 12:35
:Hellooo: Welcome ms B... glad you hopped on board!

kimmi
23rd April 2008, 13:23
welcome, welcome welcome..:)

jencha8569
23rd April 2008, 13:58
Hi! i'm new to this forum, glad i found it! I've been living here in England together with my British partner for almost 4 yrs. now. I do get lonely sometimes cos i missed my friends & family. I work as a Train Conductor in London to one of the Railway Companies. My partner is an Engineer and we don't have kids at d moment.

warmest welcome..hehe

ms.bee.havin
23rd April 2008, 14:03
Thanks for all your welcome greetings. I don't have a lots of Filipino friends in UK. Sana maging kaibigan ko kayong lahat! I need information about Filipino activities, festivities, Pinoy pub or clubs.

chino
23rd April 2008, 14:05
welcome... many filipino's around so you might be able to meet up with them and not be so lonely

chino
23rd April 2008, 14:06
Remember London has a filipino festival this summer (July)

andy17
23rd April 2008, 14:09

That sounds like it would be a cool event to go to... where in London? :peepwall:

Pepe n Pilar
23rd April 2008, 14:12
Welcome ms.bee.havin to this wonderful site. Pretty sure you'll meet a lot of friends here.:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

aromulus
23rd April 2008, 14:14
That sounds like it would be a cool event to go to... where in London? :peepwall:

I am going to miss it again this year.... Traveling for work.....:NoNo:

I wish I could get Jet to go without her getting lost....:NoNo:
http://www.philippinecentre.com/barriofiesta2008.html

Piamed
23rd April 2008, 14:35
A hearty welcome ms.bee.havin. The Hounslow event looks great; I hope to be there with my better-half.

T

andy17
23rd April 2008, 14:52
I am going to miss it again this year.... Traveling for work.....:NoNo:

I wish I could get Jet to go without her getting lost....:NoNo:
http://www.philippinecentre.com/barriofiesta2008.html

Perfect timing, I'll be flying back from the US into Heathrow on the 19th... I'll be there for the weekend! Thanks for the website! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ms.bee.havin
23rd April 2008, 14:59
Has anyone been to FM club or bar at Sheperds Bush? heard they have live Filipino band playing on weekends. Ain't they good?

Piamed
23rd April 2008, 15:09
Perfect timing, I'll be flying back from the US into Heathrow on the 19th... I'll be there for the weekend! Thanks for the website! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you need a lift back up let me know andy17

T

andy17
23rd April 2008, 15:15
If you need a lift back up let me know andy17

T

Thanks! I'll be leaving my car at my cousins place - she works at BA, so I should be OK, thanks or the offer though! Perhaps I'll see you there! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
23rd April 2008, 15:19
Thanks! I'll be leaving my car at my cousins place - she works at BA, so I should be OK, thanks or the offer though! Perhaps I'll see you there! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sure thing! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mike1
23rd April 2008, 15:38

Also got one in Milton Keynes, I think:Erm:

gadgets
23rd April 2008, 16:12

welcome to this site!!! it's great to see that pinoys and honorary pinoys in the UK interact in this wonderful site.

melmart
23rd April 2008, 16:33
welcome to the forum ms bee!

aposhark
23rd April 2008, 16:35
Welcome ms. bee. havin. :Hellooo::cwm12::Hellooo:

lil John
23rd April 2008, 21:06
Welcome aboard Ms.bee.haven, you'll find this site wonderfully informative

andypaul
23rd April 2008, 21:38
milton keynes has had a big festival in the past was not put on last year not sure about this year:Erm:

andypaul
23rd April 2008, 21:42

jump on a bus or tube to the fiesta in hounslow as parking not fun trust me.

Also the nearest tube looks like an mrt station for the day.

The bus we took to the fiesta was driven by a filipino with the amount of filpinas on board i was waiting for some one to shout out para para

IainBusby
25th April 2008, 09:36
Hi ms.bee.havin,
Welcome to the forum.

Louella & Iain.

lavander
25th April 2008, 10:06
The bus we took to the fiesta was driven by a filipino with the amount of filpinas on board i was waiting for some one to shout out para para

ha ha ha...' mama! para sa tabi (sir, drop me at the side)!!! ' lol!...good one andypaul..this is a typical filipino thing!...i assumed you got the habit most of it....

how i wish i can attend and experience this...:(

anyway..have a good time when that event come!..

cheers!
lavander.

lavander
25th April 2008, 10:08
Thanks for all your welcome greetings. I don't have a lots of Filipino friends in UK. Sana maging kaibigan ko kayong lahat! I need information about Filipino activities, festivities, Pinoy pub or clubs.

welcome ms.bee.havin...

Enjoy the ride,i mean the forum ;-)

Cheers!
lavander

scott&ligaya
25th April 2008, 10:23
Hi here and welcome to the site,

Aromulus,
we will be going, if you can put Jet on the train to New Street Birmingham, we will gladly pick her up, put her up at our place and take her with us to the fiesta.:)

ms.bee.havin
25th April 2008, 10:59
is there any Filipino shop in Milton Keynes? I know there loads in london but too far to travel.

chino
25th April 2008, 16:56
is there any Filipino shop in Milton Keynes? I know there loads in london but too far to travel.

I think you need to read:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=4271

Plus http://shop.kabayanorientalfoods.co.uk/ (can be expensive)

andy17
25th April 2008, 23:28
how i wish i can attend and experience this...:(
cheers!
lavander.

It would make a nice start for a vacation for you.... :Beer:

keithAngel
25th April 2008, 23:44

Political?.....And more welcomes :Hellooo:

andypaul
25th April 2008, 23:56
Political?.....And more welcomes :Hellooo:

defintely looney me thinks for many of us:Rasp:

lavander
26th April 2008, 05:04
It would make a nice start for a vacation for you.... :Beer:

Yes, maybe if you will going to invite me... :cwm38:

lavander

andy17
26th April 2008, 09:21
Yes, maybe if you will going to invite me... :cwm38:

lavander

OK Lav... it's official, I extend to you a formal invitation to join me and enjoy the fun at the July Fiesta and afterwards for a UK vacation (but not Lancashire, OK?) :Britain:

steprose
26th April 2008, 11:45
Hi everyone!:Hellooo: My name is Rose from Manila.. I'm engaged with a British guy for almost 2 years. My fiance is in the UK right now for work. Hoping to see him mid this year. I'm glad to be here.:BouncyHappy:

alicat
26th April 2008, 12:58
welcome to the forum

kimmi
26th April 2008, 12:58
Hi everyone!:Hellooo: My name is Rose from Manila.. I'm engaged with a British guy for almost 2 years. My fiance is in the UK right now for work. Hoping to see him mid this year. I'm glad to be here.:BouncyHappy:

welcome to the forum, steprose..bettert to start a new thread..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lavander
26th April 2008, 18:45
OK Lav... it's official, I extend to you a formal invitation to join me and enjoy the fun at the July Fiesta and afterwards for a UK vacation (but not Lancashire, OK?) :Britain:

I prefer to invite me with some personal touch,hmmmmm..a call maybe?.
Well, i look forward to spent a vacation with you Babes..its seems we have'nt talk for ages...

Missing you i guess!...

Lavander (in love xxx)

silver13
26th April 2008, 20:08
Welcome to the forum, hope you have not been mis behavin with the trains, they do not turn up on time at the best of times :-) My Asawa Anilyn has been here in sunny England for about 14 months now and loves the english weather :-)

sweet_pop
27th April 2008, 10:02
I just get back here....hmm..I wonder what's new here...:-)

hello everyone!!!

Dawn
27th April 2008, 10:37
Welcome to the forum.

I too am very new to this but I have found people on this website to be very nice:BouncyHappy:

jencha8569
28th April 2008, 00:26
welcome to the forum steprose:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

hi ate dawn..hehe

Alan
28th April 2008, 01:15
Errrr.......welcome.........EVERYBODY!! (That's stressed, not shouting!)

Al.:)

IainBusby
28th April 2008, 08:03

Hi Rose and welcome to the forum.

Louella & Iain.