PDA

View Full Version : Hello All Im a newbie to this forum

HarryDuff
27th April 2008, 14:35
Just thought I'd join this site as i found it in google, and as I just got back from a lovely relaxing holiday in Cebu/Bohol . I'm going to have a read around the forum if you don't mind maybe leave a few questions , looks good so far , and only been on for less than a hour. also i have found some useful links from other threads. so thanks for having me Harry:)

KeithD
27th April 2008, 15:08
:Hellooo:

Eljohno
27th April 2008, 15:47
Just thought I'd join this site as i found it in google, and as I just got back from a lovely relaxing holiday in Cebu/Bohol . I'm going to have a read around the forum if you don't mind maybe leave a few questions , looks good so far , and only been on for less than a hour. also i have found some useful links from other threads. so thanks for having me Harry:)

Tell you're sister Hilary she is welcome to join the forum also:icon_lol:

Only joking welcome!!

keithAngel
27th April 2008, 16:37
welcome from one duffer to another................speaking for myself

Piamed
27th April 2008, 19:43
welcome Harry Duff!

T

andy17
27th April 2008, 22:43

:Hellooo:Welcome Harry... I know there is a wealth of information about holidays in the Philippines from lots of people, but since I'm saying "Hi" I'll ask you... tell more about your vacation there... how was it? where did you stay? would you recommed the place etc. I'm thinking of taking a trip there sometime later this year (yes Lavander, that's me and you!) and any first hand info would be welcome! :ARsurrender:
Andy

jencha8569
27th April 2008, 23:41
welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
yes lots of info to be found on here:D
enjoy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
27th April 2008, 23:42
[QUOTE=Eljohno;62968]Tell you're sister Hilary she is welcome to join the forum also:icon_lol:

:Erm::Erm::cwm3::Cuckoo:

LEAHnew
28th April 2008, 02:21
:Hellooo:hi Harry welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

IainBusby
28th April 2008, 07:54
:Hellooo:Welcome Harry... I know there is a wealth of information about holidays in the Philippines from lots of people, but since I'm saying "Hi" I'll ask you... tell more about your vacation there... how was it? where did you stay? would you recommed the place etc. I'm thinking of taking a trip there sometime later this year (yes Lavander, that's me and you!) and any first hand info would be welcome! :ARsurrender:
Andy

Welcome to the forum Harry.

Wow, Andy and Lavander have clicked already.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain.

andy17
28th April 2008, 09:55
Welcome to the forum Harry.

Wow, Andy and Lavander have clicked already.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain.

Yeah, instant connection there! First time lucky perhaps? Beginner's luck even? - we hope so! :icon_win:

You guys probably had the same experience no doubt! :BouncyHappy:

HarryDuff
28th April 2008, 15:24
Many sisters name is not Hilary But i guess you knew that :P

Mrs.JMajor
28th April 2008, 15:26
:Hellooo: welcome harry :BouncyHappy:

kimmi
28th April 2008, 18:43
welcome to the forum..:)

lizaphil
28th April 2008, 18:55

hi welcome to pil furom

alicat
29th April 2008, 08:28
:Hellooo:welcome:Hellooo: