PDA

View Full Version : new here

pagedown
29th April 2008, 17:05
Hi, I'm new here in this forum.anyone who can help me bout my situation..please.I got married here (Philippines) 4 weeks ago.We had a church wedding and everything went smoothly.starting to sort the spouse visa and some required documents.i got confused on the documents to submit.im still waiting for the payslips from my hubby and bank statements.and also the marriage certificate from NSO.should i visit the visa application cetre to inquire what documents more i need for my visa?
advice are much appreciated.thanks

kimmi
29th April 2008, 18:24
hi pagedown, first welcome to the forum..

u can visit the UK visa website and also read some of the experience here of our friends and surely everything will be alright..

Goodluck..:)

IainBusby
29th April 2008, 18:32
Hi, I'm new here in this forum.anyone who can help me bout my situation..please.I got married here (Philippines) 4 weeks ago.We had a church wedding and everything went smoothly.starting to sort the spouse visa and some required documents.i got confused on the documents to submit.im still waiting for the payslips from my hubby and bank statements.and also the marriage certificate from NSO.should i visit the visa application cetre to inquire what documents more i need for my visa?
advice are much appreciated.thanks

Hi pagedown,
Here is a link to the guidance notes to help you fill in the form correctly and the checklist form that you need to submit with your application form. If you have everything that is on the checklist you should be OK, but remember, the more evidence of relationship, photos, letters, hotel bills, etc the better. I think you need an original copy and a photocopy of every document you submit and you should arrange them in 2 separate folders.

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/VAF4-GUIDANCE-NOTES.pdf

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/Settlement_sponsored_by_spouse.pdf

Iain.

Piamed
29th April 2008, 18:39
[QUOTE=IainBusby;63358]I think you need an original copy and a photocopy of every document you submit and you should arrange them in 2 separate folders. QUOTE]

Really? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

1 set as back-up or both sets of copies submitted?

T

kimmi
29th April 2008, 18:41
yes T it is true u have two submit original and photocopy..

both copies should be submitted..

Piamed
29th April 2008, 18:46
Thanks Kimmi. Very timely information as I am going to be up printing our chats, emails, etc. all night tonight and will courier them tomorrow.

I have over 3,000 pages of yahoo chats but will only print those occuring since we have been married and provide screen shots of lthe ogs of all the others unless you guys suggest otherwise.

T

kimmi
29th April 2008, 18:49
Thanks Kimmi. Very timely information as I am going to be up printing our chats, emails, etc. all night tonight and will courier them tomorrow.

I have over 3,000 pages of yahoo chats but will only print those occuring since we have been married and provide screen shots of lthe ogs of all the others unless you guys suggest otherwise.

T

ur always welcome, T everything should be photocopied or else the originals will be kept by the ECO..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck on ur wife's application..:)

Piamed
29th April 2008, 18:55
Maraming salamat amiga! (Thanks so so much).

Sofi and I are both so excited with all the recent good fortunes regarding VISA pplications but are also so nervous. But it will be ok lang!

Toks

Marwin08
29th April 2008, 19:00
Hi pagedown.
Welcome to the family just find a time reading some post here and u will pick a gold that will help with your application. I cant advice you coz im still searching hehehehe

jencha8569
30th April 2008, 02:13
welcome to the forum..
just keep reading and posting ur questions will be answered.
keep asking though many people here will be willing to help yah.
best wishes and good luck:)

pagedown
30th April 2008, 05:29
[QUOTE=kimmi;63353]hi pagedown, first welcome to the forum..

u can visit the UK visa website and also read some of the experience here of our friends and surely everything will be alright..

thanks kimmi..

pagedown
30th April 2008, 05:31
welcome to the forum..
just keep reading and posting ur questions will be answered.
keep asking though many people here will be willing to help yah.
best wishes and good luck:)

thanks jencha.hope to hear lot of advice.

pagedown
30th April 2008, 05:39
Thank You So Much Iainbusby

kimmi
30th April 2008, 13:18
ure always sis..just use the search button here and I am sure all ur querries will be answered, some members might post thread about it before..