PDA

View Full Version : new here..

Melanierose
30th April 2008, 08:30
Hello to everyone.. I am Melanie Rose and new from here..I came across with this site looking for some research..I read a few threads before i registered and i find it interesting & helpful. I hope i will learn a lot from here and also able to gain some friends..:)

Piamed
30th April 2008, 08:35
A big welcome to you Melanierose!

T

alicat
30th April 2008, 08:36
:Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Melanierose
30th April 2008, 09:02
thanks for the warm welcome..

jencha8569
30th April 2008, 12:12
Hello to everyone.. I am Melanie Rose and new from here..I came across with this site looking for some research..I read a few threads before i registered and i find it interesting & helpful. I hope i will learn a lot from here and also able to gain some friends..:)

welcome ate melanierose:Hellooo:
u found the very useful and friendly site ever
njoy ur stay:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
30th April 2008, 12:28
welcome Rose, :)

aromulus
30th April 2008, 12:43
A big welcome to you Melanierose!

T

:Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:

welcome ate melanierose:Hellooo:
u found the very useful and friendly site ever
njoy ur stay:xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome Rose, :)

Totally agree... Welcome

IainBusby
30th April 2008, 17:49
Hi Melanierose,
Welcome to the forum.
Louella & Iain.

Kismet
1st May 2008, 02:46
Welcome Melanierose

Alan
1st May 2008, 02:58
Hello, good evening and welcome!

Al.:)

LEAHnew
1st May 2008, 05:14
welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo:

telford
1st May 2008, 06:13
welcome!!!!

pennybarry
1st May 2008, 10:05
Welcome:)

gadgets
1st May 2008, 12:33
Hi Melanie Rose!!! Welcome to this wonderful community!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Melanierose
5th May 2008, 13:36
Thank you so much every one, It feels good to be welcome and accepted in this friendly site..

islander
6th May 2008, 14:38

hi melanierose!

welcome to the forum!

you made the right decision in joining, hehehe!

ApoEagles
6th May 2008, 17:36

Welcome aboard Melanierose. Definitely you will learn here just keep reading threads like i do and it will really make you more interested. I am also new here and i will be glad to be a friend. Happy posting! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lavander
7th May 2008, 06:57

Dear Melanierose,
Big WELCOME to you( though am a bit late !!! )...

Better late than never...Enjoy and stay cool ;)

Lavander

chino
7th May 2008, 21:03
welcome to the great one and old filipino uk forum