PDA

View Full Version : Life in UK book

Geraldine
8th May 2008, 09:13
Hi!

I've passed my test recently and dont need the book anymore. Anyone interested? Im selling it for £2.00 plus postage fee.

Life in the UK Test: Practice Questions: Questions and Answers for British Citizenship and Settlement Tests (Paperback) by Henry Dillon

IM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

kimmi
8th May 2008, 13:11
hi Geraldine, Congratz..:)

I am trying to IM u but u dont have any contact messages..I am interested pls send me a message..:)

pennybarry
8th May 2008, 13:22
hi Geraldine, Congratz..:)

I am trying to IM u but u dont have any contact messages..I am interested pls send me a message..:)

Hi Kimmi,
If you need all the questions and answers from "Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship" published by the HOme Office. I got it to. But let me take my exam first:D.
penny

kimmi
8th May 2008, 13:23
Hi Kimmi,
If you need all the questions and answers from "Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship" published by the HOme Office. I got it to. But let me take my exam first:D.
penny

is it for sale too Ate Penny??I just wanted to read as early as now...he he he:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Goodluck on ur exam..:)

alicat
8th May 2008, 13:26
hi geraldine,
congratulation:):)i passed the test 2 mounths ago.
i keep my book,coz its very interesting,and my mother-
inlaw want it...

Mrs.JMajor
8th May 2008, 13:29
hehehe nice one....thats being smart of you,made me smile Geraldine...Kimmi if u done sell it to me also ..ok??? :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

alicat
8th May 2008, 13:30
is it for sale too Ate Penny??I just wanted to read as early as now...he he he:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

sis u can buy the book in whsmith,
have a looked:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
8th May 2008, 13:33
Kimmi if u done sell it to me also ..ok??? :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

sure Jedc143 No problem..just let me know when ure gonna come here in the UK...:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

sis u can buy the book in whsmith,
have a looked:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ok sis alicat, I'll check..thanks for the info..:)

pennybarry
8th May 2008, 14:20

No ! I don't sell it, you can have it free lols, :D I will take my exam this month so, you can have my printed one.

Sconnie
8th May 2008, 14:45
Can you buy this book in Manila ??

Mrs.JMajor
8th May 2008, 15:05

:yikes:--------:Erm:------:NoNo:---------:doh:--------:icon_lol:

pennybarry
8th May 2008, 15:22

I think not! But you can read the book thru a website:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eljohno
8th May 2008, 16:10
Rhea has no need for her book now so we can sell it at a good price if anyone is interested!!

Sconnie
8th May 2008, 16:25
I think not! But you can read the book thru a website:xxgrinning--00xx3:

what websit penny?

aug06_2006
8th May 2008, 16:29
congrats geraldine and also to u alicat.

scott&ligaya
8th May 2008, 17:04
My Honey would loe to have your book, never mind the postage, where r u in Redditch and I will pop over and fetch it

Scott

keithAngel
8th May 2008, 17:27
Amazon have 1 for 50p plus postage

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0955215935/ref=sr_1_olp_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210264106&sr=1-2

kimmi
8th May 2008, 19:05
No ! I don't sell it, you can have it free lols, :D I will take my exam this month so, you can have my printed one.

sure, Ate Penny???:Hellooo::Hellooo: thank u very much..Goodluck Goodluck, I will pray for ur exam for sure u will pass with flying colors..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
8th May 2008, 19:10
Life in the UK test book 2nd hand evokes in me, about as much enthusiasm as someone giving me a pair of black socks for my birthday, geeeeeeze wake me up someone please....and let me freeze in cryogenic compartment, then set date for Summer holidays in Phils, where the beers are cool, the barbies are hot and the babae's are in the regulation mini skirts.

pennybarry
8th May 2008, 19:29
sure, Ate Penny???:Hellooo::Hellooo: thank u very much..Goodluck Goodluck, I will pray for ur exam for sure u will pass with flying colors..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks KIMMI, may you have an angel tongue:D I wish I could pass it. I am lazy reading my book. But I got interested in UK's HISTORY! Now I know why people here became protestants and catholics, presbyterians and that. UK are rich in history that you will love to read repeatedly:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I am not into politics! So I hate to read something about it (Parliaments) :D I do feel bad when watching their debates. Feel scared to Torry Cameron when he's shouting to Labour PM:D. But I need to read it. IF I didn't make it, that means all the questions are all about POLITICS:bigcry:

Geraldine
9th May 2008, 16:04
Ohh sorry for the late reply, if its not too late anyone interested just email me at gecus AT yahoo.com

Congratulations to those who passed as well. Test is more of common sense really but its worth reading the book, it is interesting. Now I know more about Britain than my husband hahah!

ervenescence
9th May 2008, 16:52
I have my Life in the UK book as well, latest version just sat in the drawer. If anyone here is interested and live near Grimsby, just give me a shout I can give it to you for free. :)

lizaphil
9th May 2008, 17:33
Hi!

I've passed my test recently and dont need the book anymore. Anyone interested? Im selling it for £2.00 plus postage fee.

Life in the UK Test: Practice Questions: Questions and Answers for British Citizenship and Settlement Tests (Paperback) by Henry Dillon

IM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

hi congrats geraldine,
i am interisted but after 1 in a half year before i do my exam maybe they change all the question's :)

Geraldine
9th May 2008, 20:21
My Honey would loe to have your book, never mind the postage, where r u in Redditch and I will pop over and fetch it

Scott

Ok you can have my book, will email you my details...looking forward to meet both of you.

I've also read those sample test questions online unfortunately I have deleted the sites...anyway just search online Im sure there are loads of it you can find.

Regards.