PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone, not so new here, but just got married

sweet_cookie08
10th May 2008, 16:23
hello everybody!:Hellooo:

i joined this forum last year. I posted some questions here last november because I was supposed to visit my fiance in the UK. But it didn't pushed through because my company didn't allowed me to go because I got a very important project.

We got married last month, yehey! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: We will celebrate our first month as husband and wife in a few days time but we will celebrate it apart because he went back to UK 6 days after our wedding :bigcry:.

I'm currently preparing all the necessary documents and requirements for my spouse visa. I've been reading some posts here about spousal visa.

I am writing to say hi to all of you and hoping that you guys could help me as well and answer some of my questions in the couple of days/weeks before I'll file my visa application.

Thanks in advance for support.:)

Eljohno
10th May 2008, 18:22
All the best with you Spouse Application, make sure you have everything correct before sending in the forms.

bornatbirth
10th May 2008, 18:25
congradutions!!!!!!!!!

sweet_cookie08
10th May 2008, 19:32
thanks Eljohno and bornatbirth :)

nice meeting you guys here. For sure I will lots of good advises and support here :BouncyHappy:

sweet_cookie08
10th May 2008, 19:34
oooops.. just want to correct my sentence :D

** For sure I will have lots of good advises and support here.

IainBusby
11th May 2008, 08:27
Hi Sweet Cookie,
Congratulations on your wedding.

Louella & Iain.

sweet_cookie08
11th May 2008, 08:54
thanks Louella & IainBusby :) Nice to meet you here too. :)

I'm now preparing my docs and requirements for my settlement visa application. I didn't realized this preparing for my visa is more stressfull than preparing a wedding :rolleyes: but it will be worth it because like you guys, my hubby and I will be in each others arms and build happy memories together soon. I hope with the help of this forum and all the people here, I will be issued a visa without interview ..

jencha8569
11th May 2008, 10:14
congratulations and good luck :)

sweet_cookie08
11th May 2008, 10:27
thanks jencha8569. :) nice meeting you here. I'm really enjoying being a member of this forum.. hehe. been in front of my PC for hours just reading posts here .. hehe

jencha8569
11th May 2008, 10:30
hi sweet cookie new friend. yea its good here lots of info and friends to count. i was same before when i was new here i got hooked..hehe
see ya around:Hellooo:

aromulus
11th May 2008, 10:50
Congratulations and good luck with your application.

Dom & Jet

kimmi
11th May 2008, 11:06
Congratulations sis..:)

islander
11th May 2008, 15:01
hi sweet_cookie08!

welcome to the forum!

congratulations & Good Luck to your visa application!

You made the right decision in joining the forum, coz people here are so helpful in many ways!

sweet_cookie08
11th May 2008, 15:34
thanks Dom & Jet, sis Kimmi and islander for welcoming me and congratulating me. :):):)

I'm so happy to be a part of this forum :BouncyHappy:

Can't wait to pass my visa application soon but I need to still do a lot of stuffs :bigcry: getting a new passport, do CFO, get my NSO cert, nbi, printing tons of emails, chats.. i've got one question though, i cant find a few pieces of cards that my hubby sent me on snail mail. Would it be OK if I wont submit anything like that (snail mails)? We've been using emails instead and lots of chats. Would it affect my application if I cant provide them any snail mail from my hubby???:Erm:

alicat
11th May 2008, 17:03
congratulation and best wishes

kimmi
11th May 2008, 19:20
thanks Dom & Jet, sis Kimmi and islander for welcoming me and congratulating me. :):):)

I'm so happy to be a part of this forum :BouncyHappy:

Can't wait to pass my visa application soon but I need to still do a lot of stuffs :bigcry: getting a new passport, do CFO, get my NSO cert, nbi, printing tons of emails, chats.. i've got one question though, i cant find a few pieces of cards that my hubby sent me on snail mail. Would it be OK if I wont submit anything like that (snail mails)? We've been using emails instead and lots of chats. Would it affect my application if I cant provide them any snail mail from my hubby???:Erm:

hi sis as much as possible it would be better that u can send loads of evidence of ur relationship so no way for the ECO to deny ur application..

I remember when I am also preparing with my visa, I have sleepless nights printing our chats and emails, good thing is he helped me with our pictures..

we only got a few snail mails because we used to chat and send emails to each other for almost everyday and we hardly call each other on the phone but luckily I got my visa..

so dont worry about it sis, as long as u provide much evidence for sure u will get urs also soon..

Goodluck...:)

sweet_cookie08
12th May 2008, 19:04
hi sis as much as possible it would be better that u can send loads of evidence of ur relationship so no way for the ECO to deny ur application..

I remember when I am also preparing with my visa, I have sleepless nights printing our chats and emails, good thing is he helped me with our pictures..

we only got a few snail mails because we used to chat and send emails to each other for almost everyday and we hardly call each other on the phone but luckily I got my visa..

so dont worry about it sis, as long as u provide much evidence for sure u will get urs also soon..

Goodluck...:)

thanks sis kimmi! :)

as far as I can remember, he sent me only 2 snail mails in 2 years.. and the sad part it, I lost those cards.. i can't find them anymore :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: but I will still try to find them.. I won't give up. But we have tons of emails and chats. Do you think they are enough in exchange of snail mails? I've got proofs other than chats and emails. I hope they won't deny my application just because I can't give them snail mails from my hubby.