PDA

View Full Version : help me filling up this form please....

marylen
10th May 2008, 17:17
here me again...trying to ask some questions that i got so crazy to think what is best and suitable answer to be sure as am on my way filing a spouse settlement visa......but i do need to familliar all in details with regards to this important matters ...

heres some of the few questions:

***country of birth____in a guidance notes it stated as that enter the country of birth exactly as it appears on the tittle page of your passport. Does it mean i have to put PHILIPPINES or REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES or what do u think is? not really sure what.

***how long u have lived with this address____In MM/YYYY format. what about since birth like am 28yrs old now.

***where is your spouse? --is it am gonna put UK alone or what?

**sponsors place and country of birth?___this should include the state/province/city/town/village/country...(..is this his complete address or just the country alone? )is that what am gonna put the same on whats written on his passport as place of birth..

**place of issue----(sponsors passport)

***when did you first meet your sponsor___is it in person or first day meet online

***where did you first meet___is it the place where at example airport or through based online...(or name of the site where uve meet)

**have you lived with yours sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partner at any time(including since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony____do i have to put NO (weve been together for total of 9 weeks) twice in 2006 and once in 2008.

I guess thats all for now.....i get mixed up here on what to put definitely..let me know whats yours....thank you so much

kimmi
10th May 2008, 18:22
heres some of the few questions and answers:

***country of birth____in a guidance notes it stated as that enter the country of birth exactly as it appears on the tittle page of your passport. Does it mean i have to put PHILIPPINES or REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES or what do u think is? not really sure what.

- PHILIPPINES

***how long u have lived with this address____In MM/YYYY format. what about since birth like am 28yrs old now.

-u can put the date of ur birthday since uve been living there since birth

***where is your spouse? --is it am gonna put UK alone or what?

- UK if he's in the UK

**sponsors place and country of birth?___this should include the state/province/city/town/village/country...(..is this his complete address or just the country alone? )is that what am gonna put the same on whats written on his passport as place of birth..

- the answer is already there u have to include the complete details

- UK if it's issued in the UK

***when did you first meet your sponsor___is it in person or first day meet online

- day when u first met him personally

***where did you first meet___is it the place where at example airport or through based online...(or name of the site where uve meet)

- when I applied I put where we met online

**have you lived with yours sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partner at any time(including since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony____do i have to put NO (weve been together for total of 9 weeks) twice in 2006 and once in 2008.

- maybe somebody can answer this one properly..

Goodluck marylen..:)

joebloggs
10th May 2008, 18:42

should say on his passport but should be GBR