PDA

View Full Version : does it affect the application?

marylen
11th May 2008, 16:09
i wanna know guys how many dependant children does ur husband/or boyfriend have? just curious as am scared if it does affect the application for settlement if he has lots of dependant..I mean dependant children even if the children are not living with him for as long ur husband still have the responsibility to support them. does it really matter...chill me out!

do please include your own kids as well....total of...?

pennybarry
11th May 2008, 17:03
i wanna know guys how many dependant children does ur husband/or boyfriend have? just curious as am scared if it does affect the application for settlement if he has lots of dependant..I mean dependant children even if the children are not living with him for as long ur husband still have the responsibility to support them. does it really matter...chill me out!

My husband has 2 in his past marriage but they are all above 18 so he has no responsilbility when it comes to child support. He's been 15 yrs divorce:D.
I think it doesn't matter as long as your hubby has good wages to support you and his dependents. It is really matter if has many dependents and not receiving good wages as child support is automatically deducted to his wages, if not deducted, it will be considered as areers. BUT it's always depend upon the mood of consul :BouncyHappy: I have a friend who is coming this month, she is over the moon as she obtained spouse visa even her husband bank statement is below 2k and 1 dependent in his past marriage but her hubby receives 800£/week as truck Driver:xxgrinning--00xx3:.
There are members here that can give you more info. Goodluck! penny

joebloggs
11th May 2008, 17:22
chill me out!

your always worrying mary :cwm24:

as long as you have the evidence required then you shouldn't have a problem with your visa, your worrying about something thats not even happened :bigcry:

me, i got 3 kids, 2 when i applied for a visa, no money, no place of my own, still got all the visa's i applied for.. so take it easy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just make the evidence you have looks the best you can, it's all you can do :Hellooo:

marylen
11th May 2008, 17:35
what u mean u got 3 kids then 2 when u applied? have u include all the 3 in the application as list of ur children or just the 2? thank you for the reply..really am so worrying as i need to be in the best of everything before so.........grrrrrrr so hated the feeling sometimes.......

joebloggs
11th May 2008, 17:51
my wife had 2 kids already, now we got an extra 1 of our own :D

what are you going to be like when you send off your app :bigcry:

stop worrying... :rolleyes:

kimmi
11th May 2008, 19:25
your always worrying mary :cwm24:

as long as you have the evidence required then you shouldn't have a problem with your visa, your worrying about something thats not even happened :bigcry:

me, i got 3 kids, 2 when i applied for a visa, no money, no place of my own, still got all the visa's i applied for.. so take it easy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just make the evidence you have looks the best you can, it's all you can do :Hellooo:

what are you going to be like when you send off your app :bigcry:

stop worrying... :rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::NoNo::doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

IainBusby
12th May 2008, 09:53
Hi Mary,
All of the questions about dependant children etc relate to whether your husband can support you without recourse to public funds. You must tell them about any children that he is responsible for supporting, whether they live with him or not. If he pays child support for any child/children and how much he pays is seen as outgoings from his earnings, as is his rent/mortgage, utility bills etc.

They only need to establish that after he has paid all of these outgoings, he still has enough money left over to support a wife as well, without claiming any kind of support or benefits from the government.

Iain.

marylen
12th May 2008, 11:11
how about if my husband is not responsible anymore with that particular children as they are all grown ups and live farther away and have their separate lives...am i still going to put them for these question below: or maybe i just put the one that he is responsible with no matter they live or not with him for as long as hes having a responsible to support them yet.

Does your children has any children?

IainBusby
12th May 2008, 11:27
how about if my husband is not responsible anymore with that particular children as they are all grown ups and live farther away and have their separate lives...am i still going to put them for these question below: or maybe i just put the one that he is responsible with no matter they live or not with him for as long as hes having a responsible to support them yet.

Does your children has any children?

Hi Mary,
If the children are grown up and your husband is no longer responsible for supporting them then they are no longer dependants and therefore there is no need to mention them on the visa application form.

Iain.

marylen
12th May 2008, 11:29
ah right i c..thank you.....this forum helps me a lot..i will continue to be part of this...whenever and wherever part of the world i am in....tomorrow and for the years to come..

marylen
15th May 2008, 14:19
any more points of view ?

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 14:34
if i could pull your hair i would :D

stop worrying about it, nothing to worry about :xxgrinning--00xx3:

if , and if you're app is refused it will be for other reasons marylen

marylen
15th May 2008, 14:38
he he he..thank you...you make me feel at ease and at the same time laugh out loud when i know you there making an effort to make feel a bit better... and thanks and good luck to your marriage life..........

marylen
15th May 2008, 14:42
one more quest? with the question like this....Does your sponsor has any children? am i still going to list them all or just the dependant children that he is responsible with? thanks..please be patient..just need to clarrify..i get mixed up here................(peace)

thank you thank you thank you ..........

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 14:43
and thanks and good luck to your marriage life..........

now your making me laugh, :D

nearly 6yrs married , i still can't get rid of her :doh

:xxparty-smiley-004:

marylen
15th May 2008, 14:45
wow wow wow....i salute you..........you may seems a good provider that your wife really stick by you........ha ha ha....(thats a filipina should be..)proud to be one...

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 14:49
you've got to be worse than my ma, and that takes so doing lady :D

how many kids has he under 18, if they are a day older i wouldn't count them, as the law says they are no longer 'dependent' once they are 18,unless hes paying for thier college/uni fees etc..

marylen
15th May 2008, 14:50
say it all guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss...................... I LOVE MY WIFE

ha ha ha....just trying to ease the boredom in here.......so thrilled the process , guess need some bottle of SMB...(ha ha ha) san miguel beer...my husband loved it ...........he said one bottle should be fine for me........grrrrrrrrrrrrr...i guess more more bottles when i got the visa in hand.......................(joke)

CHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to all

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 14:51
wow wow wow....i salute you..........you may seems a good provider that your wife really stick by you........ha ha ha....(thats a filipina should be..)proud to be one...

i'm not a good provider, i send her out to work everyday :D. only part time thou, (breaking her in easy, b4 she goes full time :xxgrinning--00xx3:)

:D

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 14:52
say it all guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss...................... I LOVE MY WIFE

ha ha ha....just trying to ease the boredom in here.......so thrilled the process , guess need some bottle of SMB...(ha ha ha) san miguel beer...my husband loved it ...........he said one bottle should be fine for me........grrrrrrrrrrrrr...i guess more more bottles when i got the visa in hand.......................(joke)

CHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to all

you've :Cuckoo::Rasp: just like my ma, becareful or you'll be in the same place as her :icon_lol:

and you've got a wife !!!

marylen
15th May 2008, 14:54
joeblogs: just curious...what happen to her? oh my oh my...........................

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 15:02
joeblogs: just curious...what happen to her? oh my oh my...........................

you really don't want to know.. but her husband dying on her bithday didnt help. but thats just one of many things..

stop worrying, it will get you nowhere marylen , one thing i do know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just make what evidence you have look as good as you can..

marylen
15th May 2008, 15:04
yepppppppppppppppppppp................................thank you.........................scared now........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............but ops.........................sorry.....................................thank you....

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 15:10
lighten up... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shes ok, shes just doesn't remember anything from like the past 70yrs. and she use to worry about everything, all the time...

were here to help you, so keep asking away, but don't worry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
15th May 2008, 15:12
ah right i c..i got it...........

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 15:21
she had a nervous breakdown at 73.. so relax lady.. don't let the visa get to you :D your only 28, and i've managed alot past that without having one to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
15th May 2008, 15:26
so pity poor old woman....it really breaks my heart when ive known someone ages almost same as my grandma....she raised me up until then but gladly shes still alive...now shes at age 78. I Love all the grandmas outhere.......................................

Sconnie
15th May 2008, 15:32
Hi Mary, I have to agree with others here and tell you to stop worrying it wont change anything, my Vanessa has completed her online application and has her appointment next thursday to hand in the application with documents.
From theses threads and answers to your questins I feel your application will be perfect. Perhaps i could suggest that if you feel you have included information that needs further clarification or explanation then this could form part of your supporting letter from your sponsor.

Good luck,

Relax be Happy.

marylen
15th May 2008, 15:36
sconnie: thank you and wish you good luck with your wife application...sounds great u made it up after all.....................

keep updates soon as then...k....god bless

Sconnie
15th May 2008, 15:45
sounds great u made it up after all.....................

sorry don't understand ?

marylen
15th May 2008, 15:49
ah let me rephrase the word..i mean....sounds real good that you almost leading into the final step after the hardworks and perseverance you put into.....you deserves it all...........

we will wait the update for the visa soon..............and soon you will shout out for joy......................good luck..............

Sconnie
15th May 2008, 15:51
OK lost me for a moment thanks Mary, good luck to you too.

I will post how we get on.

Piamed
15th May 2008, 21:01
i'm not a good provider, i send her out to work everyday :D. only part time thou, (breaking her in easy, b4 she goes full time :xxgrinning--00xx3:)

:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Piamed
15th May 2008, 21:03
Hi Mary, I have to agree with others here and tell you to stop worrying it wont change anything, my Vanessa has completed her online application and has her appointment next thursday to hand in the application with documents.
From theses threads and answers to your questins I feel your application will be perfect. Perhaps i could suggest that if you feel you have included information that needs further clarification or explanation then this could form part of your supporting letter from your sponsor.

Good luck,

Relax be Happy.

Good luck for the issus application Sconnie!