PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought......:)

flomike
11th May 2008, 21:49
I am not really an active members of this forum but I always find time to read all the new posts here:)

Anyway, with all the posts i am reading here about fiancee/spouse visa it looks like its more easy now to get a visa which is good for both parties. And the visa fees now oh my goodness around what £500+ for fiancee/spouse visa. When I applied for my spouse visa around 2003 my hubby paid about £225 something like that i guess im not sure and my husband is really shock and complaining already:NoNo: he said "its so expensive to marry a filipina and for sure you'll be the last one and definitely can't afford one anymore" and he's more shocked to find out that its morethan £500+ now:omg:

What surprise me more is some no need for interview for some which is good:BouncyHappy: But me the ECO grilled me:bigcry: I will never forget that moment:NoNo:

And now 5 years on.......im still the wife (too bad for him, he can't afford a new wife from Phils and the visa fee:icon_lol:) kidding aside we're still HAPPILY MARRIED!!!!

Cheers to all

bornatbirth
11th May 2008, 23:08
its good to know ur still married even better ur husband cant afford a new wife,im sure ur the reason he doesnt want to pay up for a new visa!

Eljohno
11th May 2008, 23:12
I am not really an active members of this forum but I always find time to read all the new posts here:)

Anyway, with all the posts i am reading here about fiancee/spouse visa it looks like its more easy now to get a visa which is good for both parties. And the visa fees now oh my goodness around what £500+ for fiancee/spouse visa. When I applied for my spouse visa around 2003 my hubby paid about £225 something like that i guess im not sure and my husband is really shock and complaining already:NoNo: he said "its so expensive to marry a filipina and for sure you'll be the last one and definitely can't afford one anymore" and he's more shocked to find out that its morethan £500+ now:omg:

What surprise me more is some no need for interview for some which is good:BouncyHappy: But me the ECO grilled me:bigcry: I will never forget that moment:NoNo:

And now 5 years on.......im still the wife (too bad for him, he can't afford a new wife from Phils and the visa fee:icon_lol:) kidding aside we're still HAPPILY MARRIED!!!!

Cheers to all

You cannot put a price on a Filipino wife:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well actually the process all in all will cost about £3000 :yikes: :ARsurrender::cwm12:

KeithD
12th May 2008, 09:06
Well actually the process all in all will cost about £3000 :yikes: :ARsurrender::cwm12:

...and the fish :omg: ......and the heating :omg::omg: ......and all the Asian cooking stuff :omg::omg::omg: .......and the phone calls :omg::omg::omg::omg: .......I'd go one but Ping is behind me :cwm24:

IainBusby
12th May 2008, 09:22
You cannot put a price on a Filipino wife

Hear Hear!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
12th May 2008, 10:10
:icon_lol: £3,000

i wish, cost me that just in visa's :doh

cost me a lot more than that, hate to think how much it cost me since i first chatted to her thru icq near 8yrs ago, i think pnb might have an idea, i don't want to know thou :bigcry::NoNo::cwm24:

Mrs.JMajor
12th May 2008, 13:27
its good to know ur still married even better ur husband cant afford a new wife,im sure ur the reason he doesnt want to pay up for a new visa!

:icon_lol::icon_lol:----------------:doh

Ask also why they rather go look for Filipina wife :rolleyes:w/c is too way to expensive rather than English women or same race at least no hassle no fee no documents to process:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
12th May 2008, 17:37
:icon_lol::icon_lol:----------------:doh

Ask also why they rather go look for Filipina wife :rolleyes:w/c is too way to expensive rather than English women or same race at least no hassle no fee no documents to process:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Those pouting lips are beyond price, :D

chino
12th May 2008, 18:34
You cannot put a price on a Filipino wife:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i hope that is true!

kimmi
12th May 2008, 20:01
Those pouting lips are beyond price, :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

aromulus
12th May 2008, 21:47

...and the fish :omg: ......and the heating :omg::omg: ......and all the Asian cooking stuff :omg::omg::omg: .......and the phone calls :omg::omg::omg::omg: .......I'd go one but Ping is behind me :cwm24:

:icon_lol: £3,000

i wish, cost me that just in visa's :doh

cost me a lot more than that, hate to think how much it cost me since i first chatted to her thru icq near 8yrs ago, i think pnb might have an idea, i don't want to know thou :bigcry::NoNo::cwm24:

How selfishily mercenary...........:NoNo:

If it wasn't me, I would be really ashamed to share the planet with you lot.....:omg:

joebloggs
13th May 2008, 07:58
:yikes: how much did your wifes visa cost dom

give me £3,000 please :icon_lol:

but it has cost me near £3k in visa for the misses and 2 kids :doh

KeithD
13th May 2008, 10:03
Dom doesn't know the value of money.....I mean anyway who re-bottles Aldi wine, and names it Château Le Grande 1999 and sells it on for £499 a case :NoNo:

By the way Dom, how is the chauffeur doing after wrecking your Lamborghini? Good job you had two spare eh? :D

chino
13th May 2008, 18:53
Dom doesn't know the value of money.....I mean anyway who re-bottles Aldi wine, and names it Château Le Grande 1999 and sells it on for £499 a case :NoNo:

:furious3::furious3::furious3: I think i must have bought some of that wine :omg:

aromulus
13th May 2008, 19:11
:yikes: how much did your wifes visa cost dom

give me £3,000 please :icon_lol:

but it has cost me near £3k in visa for the misses and 2 kids :doh

I suppose I would have forked out just about the same, but luckily for my bank account I am not indigenous from this nice country, so I don't come under the same rules.
It ain't my fault, I stress to say.

By the way Dom, how is the chauffeur doing after wrecking your Lamborghini? Good job you had two spare eh? :D

My Rover 75 (poor man's Beamer) is doing quite well, thanks....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:furious3::furious3::furious3: I think i must have bought some of that wine :omg:

Don't think so, but you still have the chance to savour my fine products......:rolleyes:

chino
13th May 2008, 22:03
[SIZE=4]Don't think so, but you still have the chance to savour my fine products......:rolleyes:

That just sounds.....wrong...:Erm::Erm::Erm::yikes::yikes::action-smiley-081: