PDA

View Full Version : How much time to get married in Phils?

aposhark
12th May 2008, 15:06
Hello again,

Assuming I have:

1) certificate of non-impediment
2) decree nisi
3) orig birth certificate
4) UK photocard driving licence
5) passport

and have the money for a Phils civil wedding, approximately how long would it take to plan, marry and wait for the wedding certificate to arrive?

I am planning to give the pesos to my GF and let her organise the wedding, I am just thinking of work commitments in the UK.

I understand that it will be approximately two weeks to receive the marriage certificate.....

Have I forgotten anything?

aposhark

marylen
12th May 2008, 16:02
okay based on my own experience..

We just got married last April 28, 2008 it was just a simple gathering only intended for my familes and some selected friends....( a civil wedding held @ the office of the mayor of our town)we haven't any problem with regards to other things which this forum really helps me a lot as in return i will feel so good to share out my experience the same...

Before my husband came over here he arrange to get a uk cni and that he took 21 days he can get it and bring it along in phili to exchange into local cni (most important) I myself also went to local registry office and ask all the requirements needed for the marriage and yes after that the people incharge gave a list of the said documents. As soon you have those documents needed such decree absolute, uk cni , your original birth cert ,passprt, cenomar maybe it do helps as well let your gf get you one here @ NSO to be fairly sure...( thats what we did !) right then when you done gathering all those things and had scheduled going to phils you must then ask for an appointment @ the consular embassy in mandaue (cebu)through email or in manila to issue you a local cni (bring ur uk cni, birth cert, divorce absolute, passport so the consular will issue you a local one cni ) it takes only a minute to get one, the consular will just ask you something and so as with your gf with regards to the spelling your names and adddress etc...if its right so to avoid complications later on...

So after the the consular ask you to pay the amount which is i guess we paid about 5,020 peso not sure coz only my husband paid those and i was just there waiting on the nxt table where the consular and my husband having a conversation with regards, i only ask to come if the consular ask me if the spelling of my name is correct (bring ur gf with you there) ....so after those she ask you to wait for a minute while shes going to prepare the cni... and thats it...

Soon as you got the local cni you both go directly to where u plan to get married , go to nearest local registry where your gf is residing at and apply for a marriage license.....they will ask you to provide this:

___divorce cert
____passport
___both orginal birth cert (NSO birth cert of your gf and your original birth cert as well)
___cenomar (your gf surely know this..) she can get those at NSO office....or she can do it only online ...for you and your gf cenomar ..stands for certificate of no marriage.

And lastly after done...you have to wait 10 days after they issued you a marraige a license and right then at that date you are free to marry ....

All in all my husband been here for total of 28 days...

April 13___his arrival in cebu
April 14___appointment of the consular office in cebu 9:30am
April 14(afternoon) went to local registry and applied for a marriage license and after we just waited 10 days and then they just give us a specific marriage date....

April 25---wedding day
April 28 ___received local MC
April 29__send off the local MC to NSO office...(for an advance endorsement_

so right now we are still waiting to have the authenticate NSO marriage cert.....i ask for 5 copies for that ,,only the registrar help us to the process for advance endorsement....

hope it helps..good luck

stuartfarm
13th May 2008, 08:01
Yes,

Those time scales seem right . One thing though , you can apply for your visa with the local MC - no need to wait for NSO certificate

Also when you go to visa office , remember to take an ID other than your passport as you will require to deposit one ID at front desk

marylen
13th May 2008, 08:02
what about if i am going to use my old ids like using my single name as i dont have any new i'ds in my married name ....and that i will apply for a spouse visa?thanks

aromulus
13th May 2008, 09:15
Hello again,

Assuming I have:

2) decree nisi
5) passport

and have the money for a Phils civil wedding, approximately how long would it take to plan, marry and wait for the wedding certificate to arrive?

I am planning to give the pesos to my GF and let her organise the wedding, I am just thinking of work commitments in the UK.

I understand that it will be approximately two weeks to receive the marriage certificate.....

aposhark

Decree Nisi not good at all.

You need the Decree Absolute.

marylen
13th May 2008, 12:47
whats the difference between decree nisi and decree absolute? we got married already and my husband has a divorced done but not sure if what he got is decree nisi or decree absolute... just curious...thanks

stuartfarm
13th May 2008, 12:49
what about if i am going to use my old ids like using my single name as i dont have any new i'ds in my married name ....and that i will apply for a spouse visa?thanks

It shouldnt matter so long as its photo id . They don't check the name , but just incase take a copy of your marriage cert with you

marylen
13th May 2008, 12:50
ah right thank you

ginapeterb
13th May 2008, 13:00
Hello again,

Assuming I have:

2) decree nisi
5) passport

aposhark

Decree Nisi NOOOOOOOOOO

Decree Absolute Yesssssssssss you can go bouncing into the land of cute babae with sweet smiles, sweet lips, and roaming eyes that are bigger than their belly for everything Luis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Jimmy Choo, and uncle tom cobley and all !

Get ready and come on down for the great Filipino babae experience, yes you can have it too, just make sure you have a big wallett and a passion for friendster photo sharing.

Alan
13th May 2008, 13:12
Also, don't forget the 'family planning' talk you have to go through.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure glad I had this 'cos I'm only in my 50s with kids of my own and 4,372 sexual conquests behind me.

I really learned a lot from this. :Erm:

Al.:)

BTW - this is post 1001 - hope you all remember that it 'cleans a big, big carpet, for less than half a crown. (My great grandad told me that - or was it Dom?)

aromulus
13th May 2008, 13:31
4,372 sexual conquests behind me.

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

keithAngel
13th May 2008, 13:57
Also, don't forget the 'family planning' talk you have to go through.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure glad I had this 'cos I'm only in my 50s with kids of my own and 4,372 sexual conquests behind me.

BTW - this is post 1001 - hope you all remember that it 'cleans a big, big carpet, for less than half a crown. (My great grandad told me that - or was it Dom?)

So the only vague figure here is your Child to Conquest Ratio or is that "Im only in to my 50's with kids of my own " Low 50's? I suppose some of the lady's already had kids ,that would mean I offspring to about 80 encounters if they were one offs.

Did family planning offer you consultancy work as a good catholic? :Cuckoo::D

Alan
13th May 2008, 14:02
Hmmmm..........perhaps should have added that 4,379 of those were in my dreams.:D:bigcry:

aromulus
13th May 2008, 14:20
Hmmmm..........perhaps should have added that 4,379 of those were in my dreams.:D:bigcry:

For a teach you aren't doing too well....:doh

Although it could be forgiven that the discrepancy is only 5.....:rolleyes:

So I get to the conclusion that the rest of the times, there wasn't anybody else involved but Pamela. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
13th May 2008, 14:36
I salute w/ your humor Sir Al ------:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

keithAngel
13th May 2008, 15:15

New statistics ...7 new dreams in the last hour ....I am impressed LOL Great reading your blog for the first time looks like we will be geographically adjacentish when I get to Cebu in Sep :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
13th May 2008, 19:57
okay based on my own experience..
you must then ask for an appointment @ the consular embassy in mandaue (cebu)through email or in manila to issue you a local cni (bring ur uk cni, birth cert, divorce absolute, passport so the consular will issue you a local one cni ) it takes only a minute to get one, the consular will just ask you something and so as with your gf with regards to the spelling your names and adddress etc...if its right so to avoid complications later on...

April 14___appointment of the consular office in cebu 9:30am

Hi marylen, thanks for your reply :)

Just to confirm - I must get the local CNI in Cebu City (I will fly into Cebu City anyway) and not in the north of the island closer to where my GF lives?

Thanks,
aposhark

aposhark
13th May 2008, 20:00
Decree Nisi not good at all.

You need the Decree Absolute.

Thanks Mr. Aromulus :Rasp: I had checked that before, I do have that, but thanks for spotting my mistake doh :doh

aposhark

aromulus
13th May 2008, 20:05
Hi marylen, thanks for your reply :)

Just to confirm - I must get the local CNI in Cebu City (I will fly into Cebu City anyway) and not in the north of the island closer to where my GF lives?

Thanks,
aposhark

I suggest that you make an appointment with the Consulate, before you leave the UK.
They do not deal with walk-ins.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/about-the-fco/embassies-and-posts/find-an-embassy-overseas/asia-and-oceania/hon-consul-cebu

If you don't have a Decree Absolute, dont bother.
Forget the CNI altogether.

aposhark
13th May 2008, 20:09
Decree Nisi NOOOOOOOOOO

Decree Absolute Yesssssssssss you can go bouncing into the land of cute babae with sweet smiles, sweet lips, and roaming eyes that are bigger than their belly for everything Luis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Jimmy Choo, and uncle tom cobley and all !

Get ready and come on down for the great Filipino babae experience, yes you can have it too, just make sure you have a big wallett and a passion for friendster photo sharing.

Thanks for reply ginapeterb, yes I do have the Absolute document :doh
BTW - my GF doesn't like designer things (like me), I'll let you keep that side of the Phils economy going :D:D - Or should I say Indonesia where they're mostly copied...
I have a feeling she will be as sprendthrift as some other men's ladies on here who have alerted me to my future trips to Primark.

I took her to a nicer restaurant than the ones we usually went to and she wasn't happy at the prices. I liked that. She may change but her roots are solid and strong. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

aposhark

aposhark
13th May 2008, 20:13

Thanks for the reply Alan
Where does the 'family planning' talk take place?
I won't comment on your "behind the scenes activities (blush)":icon_lol::censored:

aposhark

aposhark
13th May 2008, 20:21
I suggest that you make an appointment with the Consulate, before you leave the UK.
They do not deal with walk-ins.

Forget the CNI altogether.

Hi, Can you clarify "Forget the CNI altogether" I thought this was a pre-requisite to marriage? Don't I get it in UK and then show it to get the Phils CNI?

aromulus
13th May 2008, 20:25
Hi, Can you clarify "Forget the CNI altogether" I thought this was a pre-requisite to marriage? Don't I get it in UK and then show it to get the Phils CNI?

[SIZE=4]Sorry, looks like we both posted at the same time.
I was under the impression that you did not have the Decree absolute.
My apologies

Dom:ARsurrender:

aposhark
13th May 2008, 20:40
[SIZE=4]Sorry, looks like we both posted at the same time.
I was under the impression that you did not have the Decree absolute.
My apologies

Dom:ARsurrender:

np Dom :D
Just a thought...
I have a possibility of working overseas again soon. Can I apply for this Brit CNI in other countries with Embassy or Consulate? Do you know if a relative can apply for this in Abergele for me if I am away? Just concerned about the 3 months' validity.
Thx

LEAHnew
14th May 2008, 05:29
whats the difference between decree nisi and decree absolute? we got married already and my husband has a divorced done but not sure if what he got is decree nisi or decree absolute... just curious...thanks

http://www.british-filipino.com/How%20to%20Marry.html

Hi Marylen this where you can find the difference of the two, i suppose to copy paste :doh only the paragraph but i cant do it:Erm: says "HAHAHA SORRY YOU CAN'T DO THAT":D. :Rasp:Thanks to kuya Pete :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
14th May 2008, 05:32
Goodluck Aposhark :xxgrinning--00xx3:Best wishes in advance:Hellooo::Hellooo:

aposhark
14th May 2008, 08:41
Goodluck Aposhark :xxgrinning--00xx3:Best wishes in advance:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thanks kukurokuk There are the problems along the way - I haven't been able to phone her for a week as the typhoon passes by. Seems the mobile phone system crashes with big storms :angry:

Alan
14th May 2008, 10:30
Thanks for the reply Alan
Where does the 'family planning' talk take place?
I won't comment on your "behind the scenes activities (blush)":icon_lol::censored:

aposhark

Hi Apo,

It took place in an office at the Municipalite - between the police station and the post office.
The attendant 'Family Planning Officer' was a direct relation of Miss Trunchbull - only bigger!
She talked about wombs and uteri - periods and feminine hygiene. Never mentioned willies once!!! I was most disappointed.

Anyroad, I must have smiled in the correct way because she 'allowed' our marriage to take place. Yes, that last statement is true!!!

Sconnie
14th May 2008, 10:52
CNI is a MUST
You have to have this certificate, it will take 3 weeks to clear you have to apply in person to the regional registra in your area the net can tell you which is the office for your region. The cert can be collected by someone else on your behalf but you must apply for it in person.
Alternatiely you can apply direct in Manila but you have to live in Philippines 3 weeks before applying and it still takes a further 3 weeks for the certificate process.

joebloggs
14th May 2008, 10:59

oh i never went to that,i wonder if i'm legally married then :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

freedom :rolleyes:

stuartfarm
14th May 2008, 12:50
Get your b/f to get CNI in the UK - takes 3 weeks ( only 2 weeks if in Scotland ) you can the change that for a local CNI in the phills , only takes a couple of hours

Also family planning semonar is not always required , it depends on where you get married in the Phills and also whether you have a church or civil wedding.

When we got married ( town hall by local mayor ) nobody mentioned anything about pre-wedding or family planning semonar although many people had told me it was a requirement , my wife and family keep saying "not required"

marylen
14th May 2008, 13:37
yeah it depends on where you get married, i myself with my husband don't required any seminar as well we just got married this month .the person incharge whose issuing us a marriage license is a friend of ours, i asked him if we have to attend to, and he said there is suppose to but since its closely related so they won't let me having those. I don't know if that would be the reason why we havent undergone any seminar or just maybe because it won't need really.

every places has its own rules to follow...so whether have or not......no choice than to go with it. good luck anyway

Mrs.JMajor
14th May 2008, 14:50
yeah i guess depends on the place where u get married cause here in MANILA CITY HALL is a must..no relatives, no close friends or what so ever :NoNo::cwm3:

Sconnie
14th May 2008, 14:56
No seminar for Vanessa and me in La Paz either

joebloggs
14th May 2008, 18:40
i'm begining to really wonder now, i was married on a float/raft floating on the pool at the Asturias Hotel at Puerto Princesa City, what at first looked like gallows to me :cwm24:, that some of the workers built.

i was married by a judge who kept telling jokes, i was waiting for jeremy beadle to pop out, he didn't, nor will he ever again.. R.I.P :NoNo:

misscarie
14th May 2008, 21:56
i'm begining to really wonder now, i was married on a float/raft floating on the pool at the Asturias Hotel at Puerto Princesa City, what at first looked like gallows to me :cwm24:, that some of the workers built.

i was married by a judge who kept telling jokes, i was waiting for jeremy beadle to pop out, he didn't, nor will he ever again.. R.I.P :NoNo:

i thought Priest telling Jokes :cwm24:

:D

LEAHnew
15th May 2008, 02:42
i thought Priest telling Jokes :cwm24:

:D

:doh:D:Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 07:37
the judge, i think she had bob monkhouses joke book :icon_lol: non stop jokes:D
i was wondering if she was a judge :Erm:

finally she said "let's get onto the most important part, the food" :yikes:

what a day .. :Rasp::Cuckoo::cwm12:

Alan
15th May 2008, 12:38
Am I the ONLY one who had to attend a 'family planning' seminar???

Ah, I know............it must be because I look so pure and innocent. :D

marylen
15th May 2008, 12:40
maybe it depends on the place itself...surely lots been attending as well...just luckily we the haven't undergone any esp that were around in the province which is less hassle than to compare to in the city... i dont know....(peace) lol

marylen
15th May 2008, 12:42
:Hellooo:

IainBusby
15th May 2008, 12:54
Am I the ONLY one who had to attend a 'family planning' seminar???

Ah, I know............it must be because I look so pure and innocent. :D

I had to attend a family planning seminar and also a tree planting ceremony! :Erm:

Shamrockdave2003
15th May 2008, 13:27
My wife and myself attended the family planning clinc, with our 3 year old daughter :)

All a bit late really, but its something that your supposed to do

SD:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 13:37
same for the misses, degree in biology, doc of medicine, 2 kids.. :icon_lol:

glad i didn't go :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
15th May 2008, 13:43
I had to attend a family planning seminar and also a tree planting ceremony! :Erm:

Very interesting Iain. I must say though that Hanna and I have never planted a tree when we've gone to bed.

Is this some new technique - an addition to the Kama Sutra - a 'Waccy Baccy' manifestation - or simply just a celebration of Chelski losing again????

I await the wrath of Dom. :NEW4::behead::Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

IainBusby
15th May 2008, 16:06
Very interesting Iain. I must say though that Hanna and I have never planted a tree when we've gone to bed.

Is this some new technique - an addition to the Kama Sutra - a 'Waccy Baccy' manifestation - or simply just a celebration of Chelski losing again????

I await the wrath of Dom. :NEW4::behead::Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

It's nothing to do with what you get up to in bed Alan, it supposed to symbolize your long term committment to the barangay, or at least thats what they told me. But as they charge you a couple of hundred pesos for this and they send a guy along with you to do the planting who your expected to tip as well, I'm pretty sure it's just something that someone has dreamed up to take some more money of the white man.

Iain.

Sim11UK
15th May 2008, 16:47
My wife and myself attended the family planning clinc, with our 3 year old daughter :)

Fantastic!!! That is really funny :icon_lol:

aposhark
15th May 2008, 22:16

So you had to have the "snip" then :Blacklistthatsucks: :icon_lol::Rasp::icon_lol:

PAT
17th May 2008, 11:09
Greetings...
i was in the threads here using the search function relating divorce to know about divorce decree absolute. But unfortunately i didn't find the answer.My boyfriend got extract decree of divorce,are the the same? any response from members or admin is very much appreciated...thanks a lot in advance.

PAT
17th May 2008, 11:11
Greetings...
i was in the threads here using the search function relating divorce to know about divorce decree absolute. But unfortunately i didn't find the answer.My boyfriend got extract decree of divorce,are the the same? any response from members or admin is very much appreciated...thanks a lot in advance.

aromulus
17th May 2008, 12:12
Greetings...

Greetings...

No need to post twice.......... We heard you the first time.....:rolleyes:

Jonnywina
17th May 2008, 21:09
Hi new to the board.

I'm going to phils in June to arrange our wedding. I'm from UK and have CNI, etc all ready for the embassy in manila. Do I need to make copies of my birth cert for embassy or for when we apply for marriage license. My time is short but will I be ok if I go my orig. birth cert.

Thanks,

Jonathan

aposhark
18th May 2008, 01:43
So, being more specific regarding time to get married:

Will five weeks be ample? I am thinking of:
1 week in Cebu City - getting local CNI, talking and making plans.
2 weeks for planning and having the wedding in the province.
2 weeks on honeymoon awaiting the return of the marriage certificate.
Is this a good plan?
aposhark

flomike
18th May 2008, 08:15
my opinion on planning a wedding it depends on both parties how big the wedding they want or it depends on the girl's family side how they want the wedding will be. If it is a church wedding for sure you need loads of time for preparation and if it is a civil wedding all you need to think about is where are you going to have a reception.

On our case, we got married on civil wedding:) so when my husband arrived a week before our wedding everything's okay all he needs to do is to relax and think again if he's doing the right thing hahaha. Actually, before our wedding I applied for fiancee visa he wants me to go with him in UK right away. I granted a visa but the ECO said he'd rather give me a spouse visa so I can work in UK right away ( nice advice:xxgrinning--00xx3: ) so after the wedding I waited for our MC from NSO for about 2 weeks I get two copies just incase the embassy might not return it.

Well, that's it really after 5 years here I never stop working:Brick:

Best wishes and congratulations to all members here who just got married and to all those whose still getting married!!!! God bless

aromulus
18th May 2008, 09:07
So, being more specific regarding time to get married:

Will five weeks be ample? I am thinking of:
1 week in Cebu City - getting local CNI, talking and making plans.
2 weeks for planning and having the wedding in the province.
2 weeks on honeymoon awaiting the return of the marriage certificate.
Is this a good plan?
aposhark

I organized my wedding directly with the hotel, by email.
Jet went there to pay the required deposit.
She had the job to organize the Maids dresses and her own, plus the Barongs tagalog for the boys, and close male relatives.
Everything was done and dusted within 14 days.

The only thing that was longwinded, very longwinded in arriving, was the marriage certificate.
Do not expect it in your hands on your departure, you would be extremely naive in thinking so.

Good luck.

aposhark
18th May 2008, 09:30
[SIZE=4]The only thing that was longwinded, very longwinded in arriving, was the marriage certificate.
Do not expect it in your hands on your departure, you would be extremely naive in thinking so.
Good luck.

So Dom, will it not return to us in two weeks?

aromulus
18th May 2008, 09:35
So Dom, will it not return to us in two weeks?

Bluntly............

You have more chance of a cabbage jumping up and biting you in the :butthead:, that getting that piece of paper in 2 weeks...........:omg::D

aposhark
18th May 2008, 09:51
How long did you all have to wait for the Wedding Certificate?

Thanks.

marylen
18th May 2008, 09:52
we just got married last April 25th this year, we got to have the marriage certificate right after then on the ceremony.. yea right then ....BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...just the local one issued from local registrar office , couple days after the wedding a two weeks maybe was the time that my hubby departed back home and only what we had for a moment was the local marriage cert and thats the only one he could bring home with......here are our time span way back........

April 13..arrival of my hubby at mactan airport
April 14___went to consular office in mandaue to exchange the uk cni to local cni right then on the same day (afternoon) went to register office to apply for a marriage license....an hour later we have the wedding date available.

wait for 10 days before they issued you the license and you are then free to marry .

April 15___went to mall to purchase our wed ring (SM cebu)
from April 16 to April 24 ______________go out somewhere and arranged everything out inorder...
April 25___________WEDDING DAY (simple ceremony held at the office of the mayor )

So later after then.......its all up to you where and what else you will can do for all your spare time left.

April 29___sent the local marriage cert through advance endorsement via LBC courier ask the registrar office to help you arrange with that ( a lil amount tips will do to make their BUTT moves) lol

April 26 to May 8__________enjoy our time as being a couple

May 9____time to say GOodbye..............hubby departed back home

total in all hubby stayed here for total of 28 days but we able to manage the settings for only 13 days until the day of the wedding...............

Still up to now we waited for the issuance of your NSO Marriage Cert

aromulus
18th May 2008, 09:54
How long did you all have to wait for the Wedding Certificate?

Thanks.

Married In February, received NSO Certificate at the end of June.

IainBusby
18th May 2008, 10:12
( a lil amount tips will do to make their BUTT moves)

Having a very persistent wife with a very "can do" attitude and who also seemed to know exactly who to bribe and how much, we managed to get the NSO Marriage Certificate within a week.

Iain.

marylen
18th May 2008, 10:24
Note:

If your gf came from visayas or even from some part of mindanao. I may advice you to get a local cni here in mandaue (cebu) as it's all done so easy and real quick that only takes an hour or half, no need to fly over to manila for that said matter (it cost much for u to do so.) of course don't forget to bring your uk cni along with you....I may advice you to bring the ff:

____divorce certificate ( if applicable)
____birth certificate (both ) to see the correct spelling to avoid conflict later on (original birth cert of your bf and NSO copy for a girl)
____uk cni
_____passport (bf)
____cenomar (both) (optional)
______payments (not sure how much but its about 5,020 peso when we had ours few weeks back)

wait for couple of mins till Moya Jackson hand you over the local cni as shes going to type it upstairs. thats it....

Best to go there early morning but need to have an appointment done by email......she will definitely answers in quick...so no problem with that..just tell them that you have to ask a local cni and just provide the exacts what date and time you were in cebu.......u tell her(Moya Jackso) if its best if you can have the schedule soon as possible as u wish when is best and suitable for you.........so u won't need to wait long enough ....

If have enough time right the same day go directly to register office where your gf is residing at, apply for a marriage license....just bring all those things ive mentioned above....wait for 10 days................and its all done and free to marry...GOOD LUCK.

Mrs. Moya Jackson
Villa Terrace, Greenhills Road
Casuntingan, Mandaue
Cebu City
Office hours:
9:00 a.m. to 12nn (Monday-Friday – by appointment only)
E-mail:honcon001@pldtdsl.net
* Out of the country from 31 July – 6 October 2008

marylen
18th May 2008, 10:27
:Hellooo:

marylen
18th May 2008, 10:28
sorry i suppose to delete mine on top (regarding the civil wed) and make a new thread but i cant and have no way out..........hope for ur kind consideration..thanks

aposhark
19th May 2008, 01:10
____cenomar (both) (optional)

Thanks for the informative post, marylen.
What is cenomar?

marylen
19th May 2008, 01:13
its a certificate of no marriage (with NSO sealed on it) its a way to determine if someone has any previous marriage exist. so let her get one for you and her and its needed if you plan to marry here in phils............

good luck