PDA

View Full Version : a letter of appreciation

marylen
12th May 2008, 15:11
this forum really helps a lot when it comes to any special matter that needs to have a better answer...i wasn't that active of this forum before due to the fact that for all i thought this is just same as what ive been involved and no sense to keep at all ...but people here prove me wrong as every each passing day ive learned a lot and had so much lessons to learned out with regards to all my worries....I just wanna thank you guys for keep posting and sharing out your ideas to anyone out here that badly need your help, hope you guys may not tired of answering every details that each persons needs to have a clear clarrification in any ways. As in return we value and appreciate your opinions/thoughts and ideas as we continue to be part of this until at the very end of our journey in life................I wanted to be part in every discussions that i think i can share up some.....

Thank you for all of you guys and keep on posting and shared out your worries, this is the only place that you can definitely found the right answer although not all but at least u have someone to guide you all the way and meet newly friends from all over the world...

KeithD
12th May 2008, 15:35
...each passing day ive learned a lot ....

Like avoid Mancs :D

joebloggs
12th May 2008, 17:15
Like avoid Mancs :D

like avoid what scousers say :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo: Championies Championies :Hellooo:

:Hellooo: Championies Championies :Hellooo:

dom you gone awol :Erm:

:D

chino
12th May 2008, 18:37
welcome?? is this what i should say??? yes fire way with all your forum comments /postings

aromulus
12th May 2008, 21:51
dom you gone awol :Erm:

:D

Nope, just trying to earn a few sheckels....:rolleyes:

Next year..........

But Moscow first.........:xxgrinning--00xx3: