PDA

View Full Version : I have proved that I have a mortgage. Is this enough?

devin33
14th May 2008, 00:39
After supplying my mortgage contract and my annual statement showing that I make regular payments is this enough?

What Im asking is... do I have to provide proof that I own a 2 bedroomed house? i.e. my original house plan showing the number of rooms in my house?

Thank you
Scott:xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
14th May 2008, 03:15
hi devin33!

I think its best to provide a lot of evidences as possible just to satisfy the ECO, don't put limitation in proving sufficient accommodation. If possible, provide pics of the house both interior & exterior. This is what i did with my application.

Good Luck!

Piamed
14th May 2008, 03:29
Hey devin33, I supplied pics of each and every room and several exterior shots. I also had a valuation statement from the local Estate Agent.

My wife has been at her submission appointment for some now so I will soon find out how well received what we supplied was.

5olidsnake
14th May 2008, 17:53
mortgage statements and deeds from lender (cost £20)
we supplied the original estate agents advertisement and a description of property made on MS word with photos and room sizes

chino
14th May 2008, 18:43
damn... you have to put a lot of work in to bring over yours honey ko's / aswas!

Piamed
14th May 2008, 20:44
mortgage statements and deeds from lender (cost £20)
we supplied the original estate agents advertisement and a description of property made on MS word with photos and room sizes

Ditto but used QuarkXpress to organise pic layouts!

Piamed
14th May 2008, 20:47
damn... you have to put a lot of work in to bring over yours honey ko's / aswas!

I pray it's enough!

joebloggs
14th May 2008, 21:09
I pray it's enough!

i didn't pray and i got my visa's :yikes: :D

getting your wife here is the most difficult step, then you've got ILR and citizenship to look forward to paying for :doh

Piamed
14th May 2008, 21:17
then you've got ILR and citizenship to look forward to paying for :doh

True but at least i'll have her in my arms everyday. That, as you know, makes the separation, stress and financial heamorrhaging all worthwhile!

joebloggs
14th May 2008, 21:21
stress and financial heamorrhaging all worthwhile!

i'm more stressed and heamorrhaging now my wife is here, than when she was in the phils :cwm24:

:D

can't watch what i want, have to eat what ever she 'cooks' , get under my feet, terrorise the dog, all the money spent on meat :cwm24:

:ARsurrender:

KeithD
14th May 2008, 21:28
That's how stupid Mancs are......now if I'm short of cash I just sell the neighbour his radio back :D

Piamed
14th May 2008, 21:30
i'm more stressed and heamorrhaging now my wife is here, than when she was in the phils :cwm24:

LOL!!! I hear you. Actually, i had previously thought i'd save more more once Sofi is here but i suspect that will not be the case. C'est la vie!

can't watch what i want, have to eat what ever she 'cooks' , get under my feet, terrorise the dog, all the money spent on meat :cwm24:

:ARsurrender:

hahahaha!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
14th May 2008, 21:32
That's how stupid Mancs are......now if I'm short of cash I just sell the neighbour his radio back :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: