PDA

View Full Version : Discount Dial not connecting

aposhark
14th May 2008, 23:21
Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble contacting Phils mobiles using "Discount Dial" ?
I was using it every day on T-Mobile and now it keeps on giving me the message "the number you are dialling cannot be reached" :NoNo::bigcry:

The number I want can be reached by £1.20/min T-Mobile :doh:cwm23:

I checked with T-Mobile and they said they have not changed anything with my account....

Can't even send Discount Dial an email as the box requesting which phone number I am calling from keeps dropping the first zero and I can't go any further :cwm23:

LEAHnew
15th May 2008, 03:41
:Erm:Maybe the message you got came from the mobile network here in Phil such as Smart, Globe etc...:Erm:
And I guess your GF mobile signal is loosing, weather here now very bad sometimes so hot but all of a sudden heavy rain:NoNo::NoNo::doh, as I've heard there's coming storm on selected area:Erm::NoNo::NoNo:

Sim11UK
15th May 2008, 19:44
I used Discount Dial, to the Philippines this afternoon & didn't have a problem. I've been using this recently & have to say, it's been really good. :)

aposhark
15th May 2008, 22:02
I used Discount Dial, to the Philippines this afternoon & didn't have a problem. I've been using this recently & have to say, it's been really good. :)

Thanks Sim11UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
15th May 2008, 22:05
:Erm:Maybe the message you got came from the mobile network here in Phil such as Smart, Globe etc...:Erm:
And I guess your GF mobile signal is loosing, weather here now very bad sometimes so hot but all of a sudden heavy rain:NoNo::NoNo::doh, as I've heard there's coming storm on selected area:Erm::NoNo::NoNo:

Thanks kukurokuk :) I'm hoping the connection comes back :cwm3: