PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Plonker
17th May 2008, 14:43
Hi peeps,

I'm new, just found this site whilst browsing on a rainy day like today. I'm marrying a Filipino girl later this year, we're already engaged and everything went sweet in Japan where we got engaged. Now we're planning on marrying in the Philippines. Anybody already married to a Filipino girl. Cause I need advice on spouse visa etc, any help most welcome (just for the record I'm British and I was born here). Any Filipino's in Leeds area? Maybe we can hook up.

Mrs.JMajor
17th May 2008, 14:48
Hi plonker :Hellooo: warm welcome to you :Hellooo:

just post your question w/ regards to your concern

and friendly members will gladly answer you

good luck and best wishes :cwm38:

jencha8569
17th May 2008, 14:53
welcome:Hellooo:

keep reading and posting ur questions

all will be good.

best wishes and good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
17th May 2008, 15:34
you got to have all your answers if you were just to eager to search it out here.....all your questions and worries already been posted several times and that you can do relate more of it...............so many for you to cover up.....mostly the topic here was the same kind of situation as you...others have undergone the same and made it all up in the end...so i advice you to keep on searching it may takes long and redundant if we posted same advices with the same kind of situation. but anyway if you have any question that u feel you haven't found any best suitable answers yet..you feel free to ask anyway as people here on the forum are too helpful in whatever sort of. if you gonna ask if anyone been married to a filipina girl here............yeal almost in general....this is a filipino-british couple..........or a british that engaged to a filipina and that you are one of us.............

WELCOME...by the way..........................

best of luck.......

kimmi
17th May 2008, 18:09
welcome to the forum...:)

Piamed
17th May 2008, 19:24
A hearty welcome to you!

nigel
18th May 2008, 18:19
Keep all reciepts!! Print all emails!! Print all chatlogs!! Gather that evidence of relationship!! Keep all telephone bills!! Get your sponsorship letter sorted!! Keep your bank statements!! Are you sending her money? - Keep all evidence of that aswell!!
Your aim is to convince them that your relationship/marriage is for real and not a sham marriage, so keep every piece of evidence that shows you have a genuine relationship!! Loads of photographs of the pair of you together will be needed too!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope I've helped!? - Of course I've helped! I'm great me!:rolleyes::icon_lol:

Terrielicious
18th May 2008, 18:57
Welcome to the site.... just keep reading this site is the best...

Marwin08
18th May 2008, 19:47
Welcome to the site.... just keep reading this site is the best...

you're absolutely right sis

alicat
19th May 2008, 08:38
welcome to the forum

paulgee
5th June 2008, 19:54
Welcome to the forum Plonker, best wishes to you.

Paul

tomoboyle2000
5th June 2008, 20:41
welcome to the forum!

Pepe n Pilar
5th June 2008, 22:33
Welcome to the forum Plonker:Hellooo:

angel1231
6th June 2008, 00:12
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum Plonker:BouncyHappy: ENJOY UR STAY:BouncyHappy:

melmart
6th June 2008, 15:34
hi marylen where in the uk are u? im a cebuana as well! would want to be friends with you if thats ok....how long have u been here already? im melissa anyway and it will be my 2nd year already here this august...yes im married to a british man same as you are....hear from u soon!!!!

allington
6th June 2008, 20:16
Welcome to the forum

aug06_2006
7th June 2008, 12:37
Welcome and good luck!

islander
7th June 2008, 12:57
welcome to the forum Plonker!

Good Luck to your upcoming wedding!