PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Fullofhope
17th May 2008, 21:19
I am new here and my boyfriend's friend introduce this site to him and read loads of FAQ's about what and whats not. I am about to apply for a visit visa this June. I am just wondering how come some of the lucky ones didnt undergo an interview? What does it take for the officers to approve you post haste? He wants me to meet his Mum and to visit UK as well. Gathering those reviews here I am in a way losing my confidence, but heck its worth a try :)

Terrielicious
17th May 2008, 21:30
Yes it does worth a try, I got my visit visa approve in about 2weeks without interview, I am like you at first that we are hesitant to apply for visa as we heard that it was so hard to get a visit visa but we still tried and we made it, I am here now in UK for about 2months now and it is nice here he he he.. I dont wanna go back and stay here as illegal immigrant... noooo.. im just joking I will go back after 6months I promise guys. I dont wanna adds up with a bad image of Filipino illegal immigrant here as I have a bad experience in immigration in the London Airport they thought I dont wanna go back in the Philippines. Anyway back to your questions, as long as u provide the documents that they are asking for you and your bf can support your visit here, and you have reason to come back in the philippines and they can see that you are sincere and your relationship is genuine, u have all the rights to get the visa. Goodluck to you and just pray it helps...

Fullofhope
17th May 2008, 21:35
Hey Terrie,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I was wondering why I mean how come they didnt interview you? You have loads of money in the bank? A business here? Your sponsors rich? Anything please tell me.. You see I have a business of my own running for about 2 years now, my BF is not living in UK anymore, he lives in Thailand,he just wants me to meet his Mum thats all.. You think the officer wont be thinking that I'll stay there in UK? Any help will be great. Again thanks

Mrs Daddy
17th May 2008, 21:59
Well,goodluck to you fullofhope!:)

joebloggs
17th May 2008, 22:04
I dont wanna go back and stay here as illegal immigrant... noooo.. im just joking I will go back after 6months I promise guys..

you could face a ban from coming to the uk for a while if you did overstay :D

jencha8569
17th May 2008, 22:19
welcome and goodluck

LEAHnew
18th May 2008, 09:46
welcome to the forum.

Fullofhope
18th May 2008, 11:14
well thanks everyone.. I do hope I will a visa.

Terrielicious
18th May 2008, 13:18
Hi Fullofhope, I dont have any business in the Philippines and I just recently quit my job when I applied for a visit visa so basically I applied for a visa and told them I am unemployed. But I have a savings account which is not much and I dont think they even look at my statements account that I submitted cos it is really not much. But I submit my sponsor bank statements which is 3 bank statements and a proof of suitable accomodation and his passport. And I also submit a pics of us together that our relationship is genuine and western union reciepts. And I also include some of pictures of me and my son together as the proof that I have to come back for my son and my son is the reason that I am coming back in the Philippines. After 2 weeks they send me a message telling me to get the result of my visa application. I didnt know if I get it approve or not and I and my bf doesnt really expecting that im gonna have a visa approve as we heard a lot that the chances of getting a visit visa is very low and surprisingly I saw a visa in pages of my passport so it is really worth a try. I am not sure about being ur bf in Thailand now is a matter that much as long as he is a british citizen and able to support his sponsor visit in the UK. (thats my bf added advice). Be positive u have a business there thats a big reason that u are coming back... Goodluck.

joebloggs
18th May 2008, 14:13
I dont have any business in the Philippines and I just recently quit my job when I applied for a visit visa so basically I applied for a visa and told them I am unemployed. But I have a savings account which is not much and I dont think they even look at my statements account that I submitted cos it is really not much.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

if not for your son, i'm 99% certain you would have been refused :NoNo:, even with your son, i'm surprised you've not been refused, many have been refused who own property, a business, have good jobs and savings..

so you are really lucky :Hellooo:

have a good time here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
18th May 2008, 14:21
Welcome and good luck!

chino
27th May 2008, 22:51
Welcome to the Mad House

kimmi
28th May 2008, 12:39
welcome to the full house???he he he

chino
29th May 2008, 21:10
welcome to the full house???he he he

:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

angel1231
1st June 2008, 23:39
:Hellooo: hello fullofhope..just tell them u dont want to stay in uk anyway weather is bad hhehehehehe...anyway gather all ur docs and some prove that u are in a relationship with him and not a show ..like some correspondent ..like email u sent to each other that would help.
got mine (visa) just three days no interviews...gudluck to you

paulgee
5th June 2008, 19:51
Welcome to the forum Fullofhope, best wishes to you.

Paul