PDA

View Full Version : Story about losing house etc

Sangoma
18th May 2008, 15:10
Somewhere I read about someone who lost his house in a marriage annulment in the Philippines.

Does anyone know where it is, i have no idea where or on what site i read it>

thanks

Mrs.JMajor
18th May 2008, 15:15
:omg: how come ? :NoNo:

hope some one can find it...wanted to know why as well?

is it bec of the expensive lawyer or you wanted to buy the house ? :)

marylen
18th May 2008, 15:24
ha ha ha ate juliet...it seems you are the one whose asking instead of hes the one needing the answer................yea so loved your fun ate juliet.........mwah.........ingatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..keep it up....

maybe ate juliet you can offer some of your rented house for free...............(LOVE YAH

Sangoma
18th May 2008, 15:24
:omg: how come ? :NoNo:

hope some one can find it...wanted to know why as well?

is it bec of the expensive lawyer or you wanted to buy the house ? :)

No, it was because foreigners can't own land there, so the wife had put it in her name, and when they got "divorced" she walked away with everything.

The reason i want to find the story is because I'v either come across the same one or another one!!!

misscarie
18th May 2008, 15:29
[QUOTE=Sangoma;66885]No, it was because foreigners can't own land there, so the wife had put it in her name, and when they got "divorced" she walked away with everything.

Lucky Pinay she used her head :doh i mean Brain :cwm3:

:icon_lol:

marylen
18th May 2008, 16:10
so guys better not to lived here NOR to buy properties in phils if its not in your name or else you lose everything................(joke joke joke)

yea you right miscarrie..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought its a typhoon caused of everything that he got to lose his home with same time as he filed an annulment...........lol...ha ha ha ....joke joke joke