PDA

View Full Version : hello to all

Ritter68
28th May 2008, 21:47
hello all Im Ritter from Yorkshire England married to a filipina for 5 years now. I am in a bad marital situation right now I know this is not the proper place to post my issue. Just nice to find a forum like this one. Hope to make friends here. thanks

Piamed
28th May 2008, 22:02
Welcome Ritter68! Sorry to hear about your situation and wishuing you the best! Anywhere near me in sunny Leeds?

Ritter68
28th May 2008, 22:18
Welcome Ritter68! Sorry to hear about your situation and wishuing you the best! Anywhere near me in sunny Leeds?

Hi Piamed. thanks for the welcome. I am from sunny Hull.

tomoboyle2000
28th May 2008, 22:43
hi ritter! welcome to the forum!

IainBusby
29th May 2008, 10:26
Hi Ritter,
Welcome to the forum,
Louella & Iain.

kimmi
29th May 2008, 12:21
Hello Ritter, welcome to the forum..Sorry to hear about ur situation..Just keep on posting..:) and btw, everyone here can be ur friend..:)

alicat
29th May 2008, 13:33
welcome to the forum....

marylen
29th May 2008, 13:46
yeah sorry to hear about your marital situation at this point of....pls feel free to share whatever in regards..........

vbkelly
29th May 2008, 14:07
hello all Im Ritter from Yorkshire England married to a filipina for 5 years now. I am in a bad marital situation right now I know this is not the proper place to post my issue. Just nice to find a forum like this one. Hope to make friends here. thanks

welcome to the forum Ritter68

Mrs.JMajor
29th May 2008, 15:02
Hello Ritter:Hellooo:

you are wrong when u said this is not the proper place to post your issue :)lets put like this way,this is the proper place to

share your sadness,members are so friendly w/c always ready to listen and give some advice if u need,feel athome,:):Hellooo:

joroco
29th May 2008, 15:14
Hello and welcome Ritter, this really is the proper place for you. Great place for a friendly chat or if you need some advice. So stick around!

chino
29th May 2008, 21:18
welcome... i hope you get it sorted.... I am here in sunny(ish) York / Sheffield..

LEAHnew
30th May 2008, 04:12
Welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

joebloggs
30th May 2008, 04:51
Hello Ritter:Hellooo:

you are wrong when u said this is not the proper place to post your issue :)lets put like this way,this is the proper place to

share your sadness,members are so friendly w/c always ready to listen and give some advice if u need,feel athome,:):Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

it can help to let it all out, and have some one to chat to, opinions and advice, your not the first to have marriage problems on here..

no one knows who you are, i've been on here for a long time now, and the wife still doesn't know this is me , if she did i would be :cwm3::Cuckoo::cwm24: by now, the things i've said about her :D

Ritter68
30th May 2008, 21:57
thanks everyone for a nice welcome....I'll keep you posted

aposhark
30th May 2008, 22:29
:)

Welcome Ritter :)
Many of us have "been there", maybe not with a Filipina but with a.n. other :rolleyes:

janet cook
30th May 2008, 23:04
hello i have just joined today and this is all new to me sorry to hear you are in a bad situation right now i hope things work out for you

mickandsherryl
1st June 2008, 23:53
Hi ritter welcome

paulgee
5th June 2008, 19:48
Hi Ritter, best wishes to you at this difficult time.

Paul

Pepe n Pilar
5th June 2008, 22:25
Welcome to the forum Ritter... You will meet a lot of friends here. Feel at home.:Hellooo:

angel1231
5th June 2008, 23:51
:BouncyHappy: hello and welcome to the forum:BouncyHappy:.......sorry for ur troubles .life is sometimes playing games with us.:doh..but hey ur not the only ONE having those kind of problems ur not alone and hope things will get better for YOU soon ....:Hellooo:u'll meet nice and friendly people here so ...:BouncyHappy:

Sconnie
6th June 2008, 07:51
Hi Ritter, welcome to the forum I hope you find help and friendship here, it might do you good to share your troubles if that is what you want/need.

John and Vanessa

patti1227
6th June 2008, 10:02
Hi Ritter. I hope that things are getting better now. Have faith in yourself, your wife and most importantly have faith in your marriage. Listen to your heart and you will know exactly the right melody. Good luck!