PDA

View Full Version : jealousy over nothing

angel1231
18th June 2008, 11:46
why are some of u ..who are married to filipina are like that..once u saw ur wife /girlfriend/fiancee :CompBuster:on line u think that they are flirting to some one.and accuse them of being unfaithful :bigcry:..maybe u are insecure and need to boost ur self esteem..are u or are u not?:furious3:

jencha8569
18th June 2008, 12:00
nice question, i'll let my bf answer this one:Erm:
if something bothering you or your partner
might be because of jealousy better way
is to sit, talk and sort things out.

Piamed
18th June 2008, 12:35
Never happened so can't comment from personal experience! Perhaps the guys had previous bad experiences they can't get over.

I met some strange and unreliable chracters before I met Pia. But from her very first few words I knew she was different and she never once gave me concern to doubt her. Unfortunately, I gave her resaons to doubt my commitment to her until I came to my senses.

vbkelly
18th June 2008, 14:01
why are some of u ..who are married to filipina are like that..once u saw ur wife /girlfriend/fiancee :CompBuster:on line u think that they are flirting to some one.and accuse them of being unfaithful :bigcry:..maybe u are insecure and need to boost ur self esteem..are u or are u not?:furious3:

i've never experience this

islander
18th June 2008, 14:23
this instance didn't happen to us so far.

well, i still do believe that TRUST is very significant in a relationship, thus, making it worth lasting. :)

kimmi
18th June 2008, 18:38
this instance didn't happen to us so far.

well, i still do believe that TRUST is very significant in a relationship, thus, making it worth lasting. :)

same with u sis, hubby and I havent got any argument or anything about being online or if he saw me online or vice versa..most of the times he is the one who used to remind me to come online especially here in this forum..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm:

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2008, 20:03
nope not experience it as well:)

andypaul
18th June 2008, 22:39
Many men and women are insecure or jealous of the other half online or off.

Im sure caveman/woman was jealous of the half when they popped to the next door cave for some spare mammoth tusk

Marwin08
18th June 2008, 23:33
Well,i experienced this with my ex keep doubting me especially when i failed replying him due to my work call. He never tried to understand my situations.
The worst thing is i caught him flirting with some filipina caregivers here in Israel and one of them sent him a nude pictures of her and directly offering him marriage proposals.
He keeps blaming me that im the one not exerting effort to make our relationship work but the real score is he's the one who dont know the real meaning of "Faithfulness".
The filipina offer him free accomodation in her workplace and he grabbed it immediately and i caught him having this dirty conversation wherein the filipina are the one starting this dirty talk. They didnt notice that i entered his profile coz i successfully made a right guess of his password.
This is the british guy that i told before who makes promises that he cant keep.Telling he's coming but always postponing it.
Anyway,im happy now as i opened my eyes that im just wasting my time with him.
"When God asked you to put something down its because he wants you to pick up something great."

pennybarry
19th June 2008, 08:09
I think this will never happen to us. I know my husband password but he doesn't ask mine. BUT when I'm on line and he needs to use PC I don't sign off so I can still receive message from friends. If I have message, he replies telling where I am - bedroom-toilet-garden....

Terrielicious
20th June 2008, 10:46
It hits me. Im jealous and I think Im insecure. I think I just cant get over something that happen in the past. I love my bf so much but why I feel jealous and doubtful sometimes. I trust him but I have a bad experience and sometimes I find it hard to not think about it I dont like feeling that way to him sometimes it is just not fair to him but I tried to hide my jealousy and doubts and hoping someday I can get over it.

angel1231
20th June 2008, 11:15
It hits me. Im jealous and I think Im insecure. I think I just cant get over something that happen in the past. I love my bf so much but why I feel jealous and doubtful sometimes. I trust him but I have a bad experience and sometimes I find it hard to not think about it I dont like feeling that way to him sometimes it is just not fair to him but I tried to hide my jealousy and doubts and hoping someday I can get over it.
HI TERRIELICIOUS..JUST TRUST HIM AND IGNORE UR DOUBTS ...AND ENJOY UR RELATIONSHIP ...THATS WHAT I DID WHEN WE WERE STILL IN THE EARLY AGE OR OUR RELATIONSHIP ..THOUGH ITS HIM WHO ALWAYS JEALOUS NOT ME....JUST LAUGH IT OFF

Terrielicious
20th June 2008, 11:17
HI TERRIELICIOUS..JUST TRUST HIM AND IGNORE UR DOUBTS ...AND ENJOY UR RELATIONSHIP ...THATS WHAT I DID WHEN WE WERE STILL IN THE EARLY AGE OR OUR RELATIONSHIP ..THOUGH ITS HIM WHO ALWAYS JEALOUS NOT ME....JUST LAUGH IT OFF

Thanks angel1231 . I will try that cos i dont wanna lose him because of past.