PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from Tabunoc, Talisay Area?

CyRob
20th June 2008, 14:56
Hi wonderful members,

Cyrene was just wondering if we have any members here that are in Tabunoc as she would like to make contact with them for a little bit of chat, support and help.

Thanks in advance... :)

David House
20th June 2008, 16:32
I know a Brit/Filipina couple living in Bulacoa Pardo, which is just down the road and there are several others in Talisay itself. My best advice would be to join cebu_britclub@yahoogroups.com which is a group of Brits who either live in Cebu or have a connection to it. It is an active group with several postings every day so I am sure Cyrene would find help there.

Ann07
21st June 2008, 15:04
Hi wonderful members,

Cyrene was just wondering if we have any members here that are in Tabunoc as she would like to make contact with them for a little bit of chat, support and help.

hi cyrob,

i am from cebu too. I know tabunok and talisay my auntie lives there always goes there since i was a little kid. I am from mambaling by the way...but now in the uk since 2006.

ann

islander
22nd June 2008, 14:07
hi cyrob!

i'm from cebu too, but i'm from mandaue particularly. I'm also a bit familiar with tabunok, talisay area as i have been working in a company situated in lawaan II, talisay before.

by the way, welcome to the forum!

aromulus
23rd June 2008, 07:30
Hi wonderful members,

My wife Jet is from Talisay.
I am sure she would be thrilled to have a bit of a chinwag with someone from the same neck of the woods....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

CyRob
23rd June 2008, 23:37
My wife Jet is from Talisay.
I am sure she would be thrilled to have a bit of a chinwag with someone from the same neck of the woods....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi aromulus, thats great thanks... Cyrene will be happy and pleased to chat with Jet... This is her email: c_scaflownie@yahoo.com

Oh yes... Cyrene is from Tabunok... silly me, she was not happy I spelt it wrong... :angry:

Thanks

Rob.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Le'em
27th June 2008, 07:17
hello cyrob, im from carlock cebu city, duol ra sa mambaling which ann07 lived before, and just arrived here lst may 31....