PDA

View Full Version : about chest x-ray

islander
23rd June 2008, 12:18
hi everyone!

i have had my chest x-ray today just to make sure that if i'm asked about it at the immigration, i will have something to present.

but i would like to ask further, is the radiographic report enough or do i need to ask my physician to certify the x-ray result, that my chest is healthy & that it has no disease such as tuberculosis?

thanks ahead for your reply!

kimmi
23rd June 2008, 12:19
it is more than enough sis..hope u and hubby have a safe trip here in the UK..:)

islander
23rd June 2008, 12:21
it is more than enough sis..hope u and hubby have a safe trip here in the UK..:)

thanks sis kimmi!

you have been of great help to me since from the very start, THANKS A LOT!!

kimmi
23rd June 2008, 12:27
your always welcome sis, just hope u will still stay here in the forum so we can also help other friends in need with informations and our experience with visas..:)

btw, where in Scotland ure going sis?

Pepe n Pilar
23rd June 2008, 12:38
When i had my chest x-ray the results were automatically attached to it. If you don't have it and will be asked at the Immigration then how can they know what is it all about? but if some of the members here did the same then you may do it. There's no harm of having the results attached. Best of luck and have a safe trip to the UK.

islander
23rd June 2008, 13:12
your always welcome sis, just hope u will still stay here in the forum so we can also help other friends in need with informations and our experience with visas..:)

btw, where in Scotland ure going sis?

i would be very willing to help our friends here!

I will be in livingston, west lothian. where are you in scotland by the way?

islander
23rd June 2008, 13:17
When i had my chest x-ray the results were automatically attached to it. If you don't have it and will be asked at the Immigration then how can they know what is it all about? but if some of the members here did the same then you may do it. There's no harm of having the results attached. Best of luck and have a safe trip to the UK.

yes, i have the radiographic report attached to the film. Thanks sis!

kimmi
23rd June 2008, 19:54
i would be very willing to help our friends here!

I will be in livingston, west lothian. where are you in scotland by the way?

we're here in Glasgow sis but most of the friends I've met here are from Edinburgh..:bigcry::bigcry: if u want I'll introduce u to them also..hope we can meet sometime..:Erm::D

cruisingkerry
23rd June 2008, 21:27
A lot of xrays these days are digital so mostly people won't get an actual film to take with them so in anyways a radiographers report should be more than enough.

Do you need and xray or are you just erring on the side of caution?

K xx

islander
24th June 2008, 14:22
A lot of xrays these days are digital so mostly people won't get an actual film to take with them so in anyways a radiographers report should be more than enough.

Do you need and xray or are you just erring on the side of caution?

K xx

i have read from here that in immigration, some were asked for chest x-ray, thats why i took one just in case i'll be asked about it when i fly for UK soon, better prepared than empty handed. :)

LEAHnew
29th June 2008, 05:13
i have read from here that in immigration, some were asked for chest x-ray, thats why i took one just in case i'll be asked about it when i fly for UK soon, better prepared than empty handed. :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
BTW sis congratulation for the success of your visa:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Have a safe trip:xxgrinning--00xx3: