PDA

View Full Version : barrio fiesta Birmingham June 28/29

scott&ligaya
23rd June 2008, 15:18
hello to all Midlanders,
in case you did not know the Filipino Association of Birmingham have organised the 1st Barrio Fiesta for Birmimngham this coming weekend

here is the schedule of events

Schedule of Events

June 28 (Saturday)
Family Fun Day
Parlour Games
Singing Contest (for all Ages)
Pera O Bayong
Live Performances
Food Stalls
Bouncy Castles
and Many More!!!

June 29 (Sunday)
Morning Eucharistic Mass Celebration
Cultural Events
Little Miss Philippines-Birmingham Contest
Food Stalls
Santa Cruzan Parade
Live Performance from Ms. Monique Wilson
Raffles
plus More Surprises!!!

See you there

scott&ligaya
23rd June 2008, 15:49
The headline act is some singer called Monique Wilson and they have the little kid Charlie Green from Britains got talent.

telford
23rd June 2008, 16:01
The headline act is some singer called Monique Wilson and they have the little kid Charlie Green from Britains got talent.

wish im there in UK, surely I'll go there! btw scott&ligaya i already tell my friends about the barrio fiesta,and they said the will go

vbkelly
24th June 2008, 09:06
yeah some pilipinas here in coventry are going there and hopefully i meet some member of fil/uk forum there coz im gonna meet annilyn and paul who's silver13 in this forum,see yah

scott&ligaya
24th June 2008, 13:57
We will see you there, Paul and Annie are friends of ours too.:):)

vbkelly
24th June 2008, 14:26
We will see you there, Paul and Annie are friends of ours too.:):)

really, so see you there

ellie30
26th June 2008, 00:00
who is the guest on saturday coz sunday its m. wilson

gadgets
27th June 2008, 03:41
my wife and I will also be there most likely on Sunday :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Terrielicious
29th June 2008, 20:34
I just arrived from the fiesta.. It was good.

aromulus
29th June 2008, 20:39
This is one of the 673 unread posts found after I got back from Norfolk.....:omg:
Seems that I didn't manage to catch up.....:NoNo:

I would have asked Jet to take the Sunday off work and drive her there, it is near enough....:NoNo:

Next year....

andypaul
29th June 2008, 21:16
This is one of the 673 unread posts found after I got back from Norfolk.....:omg:
Seems that I didn't manage to catch up.....:NoNo:

I would have asked Jet to take the Sunday off work and drive her there, it is near enough....:NoNo:

Next year....

You need to get wirless on your crackberry or get Jet to keep an eye out for you:)

gadgets
30th June 2008, 12:24
my wife and I went yesterday. i was quite pleasantly surprised that the there were more food stalls and two or three stalls selling pinoy groceries (including the now hard to find bagoong :D)

the only negative thing was that it rained :bigcry:

hopefully it will continue to grow and become one of the UK barrio fiestas to go to!!!

5olidsnake
2nd July 2008, 21:52
Birmingham Bario Fiesta- Charlie Green (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edDZmiPGo6g)

Birmingham Barrio Fiesta 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAyt3zDj58):NoNo: