PDA

View Full Version : mom to visit

Mrs Daddy
25th June 2008, 20:06
hi peps in here.I`ve got some concern about my mother who`s wanting to come over here for a visit but I have told her that its a bit difficult yet because of my visa which runs out feb.next year.I just thought it would be better if I have to have my ILR first before inviting her to come over here instead of us going to PI for holiday.my question is,is it possible for us to ask a visit visa for my mother,will it not be difficult?does she have to have some bank account in PI to show it to the british embassy?please help:bigcry:

andypaul
25th June 2008, 20:20
My advice would be to sort your situation out first im sure if you asked your mother would want you to do that.

Your mum will need to show reasons to go back money propety family etc.

But one of the Wifes mates got her mum over so it is possible

Mrs Daddy
25th June 2008, 20:22
tnx andy.i have really tried to explain to her as much as i possibly can:)

andypaul
25th June 2008, 20:27
Well simply say it will take time (and cash:Brick:) to sort which is very true.

I dont know for a fact but im sure if you have ILR staus it will be a plus when helping bring your Mum over:)

Mrs Daddy
25th June 2008, 20:29
yes your absolutely right!:)

KeithD
25th June 2008, 20:35
It's usually easier to get a visitor visa for a family member. Put as many things in place now to prove she has to go back.

frednbyang
25th June 2008, 21:19
So it really is possible that the mother in law may turn up! :yikes:

KeithD
25th June 2008, 21:26
Yes.

Under 'Reason for her to return?' on the application, just put 'I'll be glad to see the back of her after 3 months' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
25th June 2008, 21:28

Time to clear out the Loft or shed just in case :D

Mrs Daddy
26th June 2008, 17:21
Time to clear out the Loft or shed just in case :D

got a place under staircase:icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
26th June 2008, 17:24
It's usually easier to get a visitor visa for a family member. Put as many things in place now to prove she has to go back.

hopefully i could get one for her:Erm: