PDA

View Full Version : hi, at last im in UK

Le'em
27th June 2008, 06:48
hello, im em-em in new here and i just arrived here in Uk last may 31st..wonder if i can met someone nice here...and maybe can share some good ideas here......

hope one of these daya makahanap ako ng friends dito kasi medyo boring pa ang life esp if nag iisa ka aside from being with your love one....

Kumusta kayo lahat dito sa UK?

just let me know kung sino yong may YAhoo messenger, it will be nice if i can have friends..

Good luck to this Site

Em2x

pennybarry
27th June 2008, 06:56
Welcome to UK! What part of UK and Philippines r u?
Enjoy your stay!

Le'em
27th June 2008, 07:05
hi, thanks

im in london here in UK and cebu city in Phils...do you have yahoo messenger...well medyo malungkot kasi wala pa akong friends dito aside from my cousin here and friend na nasa cambridge ..nasa wales kasi pinsan ko......nasa Uk na rin ngayon?

pennybarry
27th June 2008, 07:15
Yes I have yahoo but I don't post it here. Please send message to my profile friend message.
Thanks

Le'em
27th June 2008, 07:22
yeah i tried viewing ur profile but i cant get in to it, i think i still need to figure out why....im new here and its kinda complicated tome...can u view mine ? and send it me as well if u can....yeah i did fixing it

Sconnie
27th June 2008, 07:30
Hi and welcome to the Forum Le'em

Le'em
27th June 2008, 07:36
thank you, yeah i really wanna join this forum...just wondering in i cn have friends here from phils.....what location are u in phils?

tomoboyle2000
27th June 2008, 08:03
Welcome to the forum Le'em!

telford
27th June 2008, 08:08
hello em-em, welcome to UK sis!

KeithD
27th June 2008, 09:04
If people want to give you Yahoo, or any other online usernames, you'll usually find it in there profile. It also shows up in the top right of each post.

telford
27th June 2008, 09:09
If people want to give you Yahoo, or any other online usernames, you'll usually find it in there profile. It also shows up in the top right of each post.

thats right! listen to boss Keith... hello boss have a nice day!:)

KeithD
27th June 2008, 09:10
thats right! listen to boss Keith... hello boss have a nice day!:)
Stop crawling you're not on my 'Potential Ban List' :D :cwm38:

Le'em
27th June 2008, 09:11
thanks a lot.....its confusing for me as im new here thats why i join here to have some lovely ideas.....thanks

Le'em
27th June 2008, 09:12
im shy to say this but i really dont have idea about this and since im new wanna make sure i cannot disobey some rules here hehehe

God Bless to the forum

telford
27th June 2008, 09:13

:yikes: im behave Boss! look im just sleeping here peacefully:)

Pepe n Pilar
27th June 2008, 11:23
Hi Le'em welcome to this friendly site. You sure can meet a lot of friends here.:Hellooo:

Cheryl Tyndall
27th June 2008, 12:37
Le'em, welcome to this useful and friendly site!

Boss win2win is always here to guide us. I was scared of him at first, but now, i'm still scared of him, a bit haha.

Le'em
27th June 2008, 15:22
Le'em, welcome to this useful and friendly site!

Boss win2win is always here to guide us. I was scared of him at first, but now, i'm still scared of him, a bit haha.

hi Cheryl...yeah and im glad all are nice, well its been a long time since ive heard this site by my fiance but i just didnt have time at Pinas to join coz im busy at work but now...well well well for my 4 weeks here, wala akong ibang magawa kundi magbasa ng mga post dito.....nakakatuwa kasi esp young nga naiinis at naiirita....enjoy hehehehheehe hows life and by the way what location ka dito and sa Pinas.....

Mrs Daddy
27th June 2008, 15:27
welcome here em-em:)

Ann07
27th June 2008, 16:51
hello welcome ...

im from cebu too but been here since last 2006...

i miss cebu lol....
i can add u to my ym lol...if u want..just home at the min looking after my baby lol! be back to work soon...

ingats...
ann

hi, thanks

im in london here in UK and cebu city in Phils...do you have yahoo messenger...well medyo malungkot kasi wala pa akong friends dito aside from my cousin here and friend na nasa cambridge ..nasa wales kasi pinsan ko......nasa Uk na rin ngayon?

allington
27th June 2008, 19:01
Welcome to the forum

kimmi
27th June 2008, 19:09
welcome Em2x we can be friends also if u want..:)

alicat
29th June 2008, 11:49
welcome to the forum.

Tish
29th June 2008, 11:51
Welcome!!....Tish here also originated from Cebu!

aromulus
29th June 2008, 11:56
Cebuanas rock...........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2008, 11:58

See,what a humour :icon_lol:

Welcome Le'em :Hellooo: keep reading forum and u will ease your homesick for sure

Tish
29th June 2008, 12:00
Cebuanas rock...........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh yeah :Yippeee:

ca143
29th June 2008, 13:19
hello, im em-em in new here and i just arrived here in Uk last may 31st..wonder if i can met someone nice here...and maybe can share some good ideas here......

hope one of these daya makahanap ako ng friends dito kasi medyo boring pa ang life esp if nag iisa ka aside from being with your love one....

Good luck to this Site

Em2x welcome Le'em, PM ur YM to me i am CEBUANA as well

islander
29th June 2008, 14:30
hi em-em!

welcome to the forum!

me too is from cebu, will be flying for UK on july 9th.

flomike
29th June 2008, 21:08

just let me know kung sino yong may YAhoo messenger, it will be nice if i can have friends..

Good luck to this Site

Em2x

Hi welcome to UK. When I first arrived here my husband is so worried that there's no filipinos around our area as he doesn't notice any....it turns out its load of them and I only met most of them after my first year here:omg: well, most of them work in nursing home mostly sleeping in the morning.

I know its really boring just on your own for the whole day and hoping that the husband arrive soon. I experienced that too I am really bored nothing to do....so just being here for 3 weeks I decided to find a job and my husband can't believed it when he got home I am going to start my first job in UK:D

For sure you'll find a friend soon in your area. Just be careful not all filipinos wants to make friend. Good luck!!!

Le'em
30th June 2008, 09:43
Hi welcome to UK. When I first arrived here my husband is so worried that there's no filipinos around our area as he doesn't notice any....it turns out its load of them and I only met most of them after my first year here:omg: well, most of them work in nursing home mostly sleeping in the morning.

I know its really boring just on your own for the whole day and hoping that the husband arrive soon. I experienced that too I am really bored nothing to do....so just being here for 3 weeks I decided to find a job and my husband can't believed it when he got home I am going to start my first job in UK:D

For sure you'll find a friend soon in your area. Just be careful not all filipinos wants to make friend. Good luck!!!

yeah your really right, some of the filipinos anywhere else makarating medyo NA AMNESIA hehehhe but well thats theyre life hehehehe but some are nice...mayron akong mga friends sa pinas na nandito na but malayo lang........but anyways thank you ha...

Terrielicious
30th June 2008, 10:01
Welcome Le'em. I can relate on what u feeling now being bored and waiting for your husband to come home from work :) i met a friend from this forum (thanks to Mrs Daddy) but she always working and busy so we dont be able to see each other a lot so just talk in the phone. You are lucky u have a cousin here but dont worry you will meet and see many filipina. Welcome again in the forum :)

Le'em
30th June 2008, 10:07
Welcome Le'em. I can relate on what u feeling now being bored and waiting for your husband to come home from work :) i met a friend from this forum (thanks to Mrs Daddy) but she always working and busy so we dont be able to see each other a lot so just talk in the phone. You are lucky u have a cousin here but dont worry you will meet and see many filipina. Welcome again in the forum :)

yeah , infact m not afraid of that anymore as my fiance keep inspiring me and he supported me on finding some pinay hehehehe and actually some called me already from his work hehehee wokring here also,..thanks

lanstuart
30th June 2008, 11:11
hello ems kmuzta na?good your here now in UK,yeah your right have some pinay dito nhi namamasen lalo't nat nakikita ko cla sa town,..ok lang yan noh!!!hehehe....bydaway im la
nie d2 kme sa glasgow nkatira,bisaya ako taga Mindanao Ozamis....and u pala?my messenger ID ruby_mae2005 chat mulang m kung may time ka yngatz pho salamat,,cheer's

fhara
2nd July 2008, 06:33
hi em-em, im new here in this site also and im from cebu and my bf is from scotland,,and i intented to join here to find some friends and also ask some ideas coz me and my bf now is in the way of processing the papers....pls wish us luck also..hope we could be friends and hope we could chat sometimes so that maybe you can help me and share to me some of your experience in manila embassy...and also when you go there, are you travelling as a visitor?coz me he planed to sponsor me...hope we can chat soon and im happy for you....wish me soon also...thanks

fhara
2nd July 2008, 08:23
hi emem when you go there are you having a sponsored visit visa?...and then do u need to show some properties and bank savings also?..thanks and congrats,,,,

KeithD
2nd July 2008, 08:50
hi emem when you go there are you having a sponsored visit visa?...and then do u need to show some properties and bank savings also?..thanks and congrats,,,,
You've just asked that question elsewhere :doh

charlwill
2nd July 2008, 08:58
Hi Em-em, welcome to the forum and to the UK. :Hellooo::Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Le'em
2nd July 2008, 09:06
Hi Em-em, welcome to the forum and to the UK. :Hellooo::Hellooo: :Hellooo:

thank you very much:)

Le'em
2nd July 2008, 09:08

yeah Boss Win2win but i think i need to asnwer her somewhere in the forum.... i will just chat to you i already send you an offline message...

By the way Fhara, you can post that question i think about the VISA sothat so many will tell you what to do but for the meantine since your asking me, can we just chat on YM....have a great day:)

gemini63
2nd July 2008, 16:35
hi em, welcome hr in forum. ive got ur offline msg. ok just add me in ur yahoo. wl chat there if our time wl met. im on line usually this time.