PDA

View Full Version : Public Message to DaveShamrock

KeithD
27th June 2008, 09:20
Just so the people on here can see the true nature of this MORON, here is his email:

------------------------------------------------------------

SubjectL Filipino UK Forum Contact Us Form - Welsh Tw#t

I have seen the comments you have put on your site! about me, Easy to do when i cant defend myself.

Oh let me guess you met you wife online????????? am i right..you sad f##k!

There is a word for people like you, you know who cant meet a girl in the real world

And your wrong about people not sticking up for me

-------------------------------------------------------------

...And for his information, I did not meet the wife online, I met her in Singapore in person, not that it is any business of an :action-smiley-081:. So their is a word for you...MORON.

And I'm ENGLISH you MORON. :icon_lol: Two mistakes DUMBO. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now see how many friends you have below.

Oh, and apology not accepted :Erm:

Don't bother emailing again, they now go straight in the spam black hole, can't be bothered wasting any time on someone unimportant.

So you've now defended yourself :xxgrinning--00xx3: Has it gone well? :doh Now folk know why I banned you, you have just proved your attitude problem yourself.

telford
27th June 2008, 09:38
Just so the people on here can see the true nature of this MORON, here is his email:

------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen the comments you have put on your site! about me, Easy to do when i cant defend myself.

There is a word for people like you, you know who cant meet a girl in the real world

-------------------------------------------------------------

...And for his information, I did not meet the wife online, I met her in Singapore in person, not that it is any business of an :action-smiley-081:. So their is a word for you...MORON.

And I'm ENGLISH you MORON. :icon_lol: Two mistakes DUMBO. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now see how many friends you have below.

Oh, and apology not accepted :Erm:

Don't bother emailing again, they now go straight in the spam black hole, can't be bothered wasting any time on someone unimportant.

So you've now defended yourself :xxgrinning--00xx3: Has it gone well? :doh Now folk know why I banned you, you have just proved your attitude problem yourself.

:furious3: whats wrong if we met our loveone's online? as long as we're happy and inlove with each other...right guys? :BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser:

tomoboyle2000
27th June 2008, 09:48
:furious3: whats wrong if we met our loveone's online? as long as we're happy and inlove with each other...right guys? :BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser::BlacklistLoser:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
27th June 2008, 09:49
You're right Telford.

Some people are arrogant, ignorant twits and better to be off this forum, SD has a big chip on his shoulder.

Lets just forget the looser.

vbkelly
27th June 2008, 10:24

loser bitch

Ping
27th June 2008, 11:04
To all members here.I would like to inform you that my husband is well educated, very inteligent, and a dignified man. He served in the RAF before. His specific job in the airforce is in the researched department in developing weapons, using computer. He is down to earth, not boastful or arrogant, kind and generous

And me, I,m from Davao and met my husband in Singapore. I got a degree in Phil but its not honoured here in UK and also I have two years in military science too. Thats why we get on well because of the military thingy.I learned how to fired M16, 45 calibre pistol , 50 calibre machine gun and also how to dismantled those and to dismantled hand grenade.

angel1231
27th June 2008, 11:07
he must be :CompBuster: rigth now....and he is like this...:cwm23::cwm23::bigcry::bigcry: ...dont take it seriously guys...its makes me sad :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ping
27th June 2008, 11:23
To SD. How dare you,calling my husband like that.You are the most stupid idiot, moron, no manners, uneducated, uncivilized or caveman attitude man. Shame on you. You know what if you are in front of me, no questioned asked I will punched your face until it bleeds and I will chop you to pieces as fined as a minced meat. Do you think that you scared me man.No way I,m used to war a real combat when I was young.

And what you are, a smackheads,.Try me I won,t step even an inch my dear. I fear no one , if you wanna fight. Just tell me what you want. I'm small but terrible.

vbkelly
27th June 2008, 11:25
To all members here.I would like to inform you that my husband is well educated, very inteligent, and a dignified man. He served in the RAF before. His specific job in the airforce is in the researched department in developing weapons, using computer. He is down to earth, not boastful or arrogant, kind and generous

And me, I,m from Davao and met my husband in Singapore. I got a degree in Phil but its not honoured here in UK and also I have two years in military science too. Thats why we get on well because of the military thingy.I learned how to fired M16, 45 calibre pistol , 50 calibre machine gun and also how to dismantled those and to dismantled hand grenade.

that's my ate PING,hi ate kumusta na

Ping
27th June 2008, 11:43
Hi Ving. I'm fine but very furious really. I want to hit that idiot.

angel1231
27th June 2008, 11:50
:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:...its very hot in here..i feel the summer....:doh though no sun here in east sussex...

DaveUK
27th June 2008, 11:50
Hi Ving. I'm fine but very furious really. I want to hit that idiot.

If there's any chance of this actually happening, any chance you think we could get it on Sky Box Office?! :-)

Pepe n Pilar
27th June 2008, 12:50
No one has the right to degrade those couples who met online. They should consider the degree of love they have for each other, that matters most.

Hi Ate Ping, How are u na? Wow! i never thought you're that good at handling the military things.... wow bilib ako sayo... can i be your student?:)

Mrs Daddy
27th June 2008, 15:38
To SD. How dare you,calling my husband like that.You are the most stupid idiot, moron, no manners, uneducated, uncivilized or caveman attitude man. Shame on you. You know what if you are in front of me, no questioned asked I will punched your face until it bleeds and I will chop you to pieces as fined as a minced meat. Do you think that you scared me man.No way I,m used to war a real combat when I was young.

And what you are, a smackheads,.Try me I won,t step even an inch my dear. I fear no one , if you wanna fight. Just tell me what you want. I'm small but terrible.
now what you`ve started SD:NoNo::dohyou better:222:or ate ping will:NEW4:you.miss yah ate ping:Hellooo:

LadyJ
27th June 2008, 15:48
I learned how to fired M16, 45 calibre pistol , 50 calibre machine gun and also how to dismantled those and to dismantled hand grenade.

:omg:

Hi ate ping, how are you?

hmm, I'm sure Keith never had a fight with you or else :NEW4: :icon_lol:

jimcarie
27th June 2008, 18:57
;.I learned how to fired M16, 45 calibre pistol , 50 calibre machine gun and also how to dismantled those and to dismantled hand grenade.

hi ping

do you have to do this as part of basic training before you moveing to liverpool?:D:D

kimmi
27th June 2008, 19:00
well shamrock u dont have space in here..:Brick::Brick::furious3::CompBuster::furious3::doh

Peanutz
28th June 2008, 10:10
I don't understand why he would say such things?:NoNo:

Boss you can't be too smart than others!!!

See what happened? He can't admit that he is a loser, now he turned to you and made himself look more ridiculous...

Sigh! What a SHAMErock. You don't belong here!

Peanutz
28th June 2008, 10:19
Ping,

You are a very lucky lady. You have a great man that stands by your side. We all are very greatful of him and you.
This forum had helped everyone of us and keeps on helping others.

Come rain and sunshine we will always be here to support what you two have started.

Piamed
28th June 2008, 10:45
I really don't know how Dave's initial misinturpretation of a well known adage caused him to react that way and eventually turned into this. I think it's very unfotunate indeed.

Alan
28th June 2008, 11:22
I really don't know how Dave's initial misinturpretation of a well known adage caused him to react that way and eventually turned into this. I think it's very unfotunate indeed.

I agree - and his reactions and insults on the 'Travel Agents' thread were even worse.
Of course, I have no way of knowing the reason for this aggression - except to hazard a guess at alcohol.

Al.:)

charlwill
28th June 2008, 11:48

Take it easy, Ate Ping. I really admire your braveness, but I think we don't have to waste our time to a MORON man like him. He don't belong on this forum.

andypaul
28th June 2008, 13:43
Take it easy, Ate Ping. I really admire your braveness, but I think we don't have to waste our time to a MORON man like him. He don't belong on this forum.

Good point Charwell . I think we should save our fingers help those who want to/need help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
29th June 2008, 05:44
Ping,

You are a very lucky lady. You have a great man that stands by your side. We all are very greatful of him and you.
This forum had helped everyone of us and keeps on helping others.

Come rain and sunshine we will always be here to support what you two have started.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Banana
29th June 2008, 15:14
Obvious Shamrock has obviously got the wrong of stick about a English phrasw. He then seems to have launched into charging bull mode and has missed the fact that he has been told of his error. That may deserve a ban

However I am nowhere near convinced that using his real name on this thread is warranted.

I hope that on reflection that the admins of this board can review that decision.

walesrob
29th June 2008, 15:19
That may deserve a ban...
However I am nowhere near convinced that using his real name on this thread is warranted.

Behaviour like that DOES deserve a ban.

Where is his real name? I can't see it.:Erm:

aromulus
29th June 2008, 15:33
Where is his real name? I can't see it.:Erm:

Moron...Dumbo... Loser.... :D

andypaul
29th June 2008, 16:01
Obvious Shamrock has obviously got the wrong of stick about a English phrasw. He then seems to have launched into charging bull mode and has missed the fact that he has been told of his error. That may deserve a ban

I hope that on reflection that the admins of this board can review that decision.

Where is his name (or any more than he posted in his username) mentioned on here:Erm:

The guy needs to chill out. He sent many people racist and abusive messages in his own full name.

Luckily many like me understand he is under great stress due to the visa situation him and his Mahal so just ignore.

Banana
29th June 2008, 16:06
Isn't his name on the title of this thread? Or have I misunderstood. It which case I DEMAND an APOLOGY from someone :D

andypaul
29th June 2008, 16:10
Isn't his name on the title of this thread? Or have I misunderstood. It which case I DEMAND an APOLOGY from someone :D

No thats not his name but his nickname. I think the gentleman is proud of his Irish roots.

His Surname is differnt it appears.

Ady
29th June 2008, 16:46
Very unsavoury the whole thing. Just read it and no-one comes out of it with any credit.

By the way, I know many people who met their current partners on the web. Not necessarily Filipina either. My best mate met his wife on the net - and he had no problems pulling the girls. I don't think he had any visa problems in getting her from Birmingham to sheepshag village though. :icon_lol:

Maybe ShamrockDave found his girl in a catalogue, and was upset that delivery wasn't included.

The net is as much a part of the real world as anything now. Try going a day without Google.

keithAngel
29th June 2008, 18:50

Errr Accepted?:Erm:

kimmi
29th June 2008, 18:59
Errr Accepted?:Erm:

:Erm::rolleyes::doh:D

Eljohno
30th June 2008, 04:03

You are a bit over the top!!

aromulus
30th June 2008, 07:13

You will experience, eventually, that your Filipina wife will defend you to the last breath.....:omg:

Over the top....???:Erm:

No, pal.... that's just a shot across the bows....:D

tomm
30th June 2008, 14:08

There are two threads running at the moment which show why Filipinas are the best women in the world.

In this one, Ping has come out and publicly defended her husband in no uncertain terms.

In the other, MrsDaddy has messed up some numbers on a cooker and is worried about how she can make it right.

Loyalty and caring :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
30th June 2008, 15:23
There are two threads running at the moment which show why Filipinas are the best women in the world.

In this one, Ping has come out and publicly defended her husband in no uncertain terms.

In the other, MrsDaddy has messed up some numbers on a cooker and is worried about how she can make it right.

Loyalty and caring :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not to mention dangerous:ARsurrender:

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2008, 15:26
Not to mention dangerous:ARsurrender:

Can be..................as far as family and love one concern :rolleyes:

Eljohno
1st July 2008, 03:14
I understand that any Filipino wife will defend her man but wanting to kill someone is still an over the top reply in my view though i am as i said in no way defending the words of Dave who was out of order also.