PDA

View Full Version : PNB Europe

Mrs Daddy
27th June 2008, 16:33
Just this minute I have decided to register online on PNB Europe coz western union have just increase there commision twice as much:NoNo:now quetion is will it be ok if I use my hubby debit card?coz I havent got one and as well is there any of you here suffered bad experience on the said bank.any answers appreciated.
tnx:)

jonnijon
27th June 2008, 16:42
I have been with PNB about a year now and never had a problem:)

joebloggs
27th June 2008, 16:43
used my debit card many times, no problems either

Mrs Daddy
27th June 2008, 16:48
thats good for me then:)

IainBusby
28th June 2008, 09:07
Hi Wheela,
I think that unless you can get a credit or debit card of your own, then you will have to ask your husband to get an account with them, as I don't think you will be able to use his credit card on your account.
Cheers,
Iain.

joebloggs
28th June 2008, 09:47
Hi Wheela,
I think that unless you can get a credit or debit card of your own, then you will have to ask your husband to get an account with them, as I don't think you will be able to use his credit card on your account.
Cheers,
Iain.

thats true, i think they've justed started doing this, they will only let the person who is named on the card transfer the money.. they didn't months ago, as my misses use to use my debit card.

Mrs Daddy
28th June 2008, 14:21
hi ian,i dint know that thats the new rule now. I have registered yesterday in my name with my husbands debit card.Have to wait and see now!

briank
1st July 2008, 13:46
thats true, i think they've justed started doing this, they will only let the person who is named on the card transfer the money.. they didn't months ago, as my misses use to use my debit card.

We have had similar expereinces. I have an account and card registered in my name, and my wife has made transfers before using my card, but recently they have started saying no it has to be the card holder.

The best thing about PNB Europe is their online remittance service. No need to go to the bank, just register your card details with them and then as long as you have internet access you can remit whenever you want, and it is just taken from your bank account. As long as your partner has the account number and password, then they can use it too. It's reliable and fast too, if going to another PNB account the money gets there the same day.

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2008, 19:02
just got an e-mail from PNB and it says I have to send them my passport photocopy and letter to prove my address.I think I could still apply for one as they never said NO I cant:D

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2008, 19:03
By the way they said I have to authenticate it as well.If I have it authenticated to my GP or lawyer any Idea guys how much it would cost me?tnx

joebloggs
1st July 2008, 20:41
By the way they said I have to authenticate it as well.If I have it authenticated to my GP or lawyer any Idea guys how much it would cost me?tnx

many gps will not do that anymore, depends on how many pages you want to send..
do they just want the page with your photo on, should cost around £5 or less for 1 page. could be cheaper, depends where you go..

Mrs Daddy
2nd July 2008, 19:24
tnx joe:) I owe you two pints now!:D

nethlewy
3rd July 2008, 08:15

When I opened my PNB online remittance account last year they accepted my Passport/Utility Bill being authenticated by a post/sub-post master. Go along to your local post office with copies and your original documents and they should stamp and authorise the documents as original.

I also typed out a short letter saying that the documents were validated as true and that was also stamped. Only post off your copies to PNB. I was not charged for this and the account was opened.

briank
3rd July 2008, 13:10
When I opened my PNB online remittance account last year they accepted my Passport/Utility Bill being authenticated by a post/sub-post master. Go along to your local post office with copies and your original documents and they should stamp and authorise the documents as original.

I also typed out a short letter saying that the documents were validated as true and that was also stamped. Only post off your copies to PNB. I was not charged for this and the account was opened.

If you live anywhere near London, then you can always visit their branch and show them the originals and then you don't need to get anything authenticated.

Alan
3rd July 2008, 13:21
If you live anywhere near London, then you can always visit their branch and show them the originals and then you don't need to get anything authenticated.

True - although if you do go to PNB London, be prepared for a looooooooooooooong wait. Service is useless!

Al.:)

Mrs Daddy
3rd July 2008, 16:11
nope,am quite far from london about 150 miles and I went to nationwide building society today thought they would authenticate it for me but failed...tnx everyone

pennybarry
3rd July 2008, 16:21
nope,am quite far from london about 150 miles and I went to nationwide building society today thought they would authenticate it for me but failed...tnx everyone

If you are close to any Barclays bank, try visit this site and apply for your benifiary's visa card.
www.myiremit.com/

PNB is always looooooooooooooooooonnnng wait, In Philippines is much more LOOOOOONNNNGGG waiting.
I have applied for visa card for my Mom thru IREMIT and money delivers fast @ 6£. 1 day.

Mrs Daddy
4th July 2008, 19:27
tnx T penny:)