PDA

View Full Version : visa granted

john sergison
1st July 2008, 14:38
at last my 10 year old step daughter has got her settlement visa approved to come and join me and her mum .

it has only taken THREE MONTHS AND 5 DAYS.

funny though how i sat down for 2 hours and sent emails constantly to them
75 in total one after another and then that afternoon i get an email saying the papers have been dispatched by courier! coincidence or what?

i read another post on here recently that showed an article saying the embassy was moving this week to another part of manila, so i think this will slow them down even more.

well my assowa is on cloud nine now because its one and a half years now from seeing her, i dont know where you philippinas get your inner strength.

good luck to everyone waiting we all know how you are feeling inside.

john and alona:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
1st July 2008, 14:43
:icon_win: Excellent news John. Pia nd I are truly delighted for you and your family. Finally!!!!

Frances
1st July 2008, 14:48
Congratulations John! It was worth the wait. : )

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2008, 14:53
Wow john,really happy for you and your wife congratulation:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

We can feel how happy you are:Hellooo:

DaveUK
1st July 2008, 15:31
Congratulations fella. Glad it's all come good for you.

cruisingkerry
1st July 2008, 16:15
congratulations! I can only imagine how happy you all are! Another positive outcome for perserverance and hope.

K xx

keithAngel
1st July 2008, 16:25
Great news for you all

Sconnie
1st July 2008, 16:25
Congratulations John, we are so happy for you and your family, Best Wishes.

John and Vanessa.

steprose
1st July 2008, 16:40
WOW! Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I hope my visa will come soon with a positive result too.. :)

Good luck to all.. :)

kimmi
1st July 2008, 19:30
Well done John..:)

Tish
1st July 2008, 19:35
at last my 10 year old step daughter has got her settlement visa approved to come and join me and her mum .

75 in total one after another and then that afternoon i get an email saying the papers have been dispatched by courier! coincidence or what?

i read another post on here recently that showed an article saying the embassy was moving this week to another part of manila, so i think this will slow them down even more.

well my assowa is on cloud nine now because its one and a half years now from seeing her, i dont know where you philippinas get your inner strength.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratz to both of you, and all the best for the years to come :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
1st July 2008, 20:22
about time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

no interview then ? looks like they've given up interviewing people..

no excuse for making a 10yr old wait 3 months, they shouldn't be able to refuse a minor anyway, now that would be an infringement upon human rights :doh

alicat
2nd July 2008, 07:58
congratulation...well done

aromulus
2nd July 2008, 08:07
Well done. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Soon we will also start on getting things ready for Jet's daughter to join us.

vbkelly
2nd July 2008, 10:54

congratulation john

Pepe n Pilar
2nd July 2008, 14:37
Congratulations John...:xxgrinning--00xx3: