PDA

View Full Version : weekend...

telford
4th July 2008, 14:56
Any plans for your loveone this weekend?
Me, I'll cook prawn curry for him, thats his favorite! and mine too...:Rasp:

KeithD
4th July 2008, 14:58
I'll let her do the cleaning :)

ginapeterb
4th July 2008, 14:58
I am taking my Girl to the Harrods sale, it started on Monday 30th June, there are still lots of bargains to be had, how bout you all ?

Where are you all taking your girl ?

telford
4th July 2008, 15:05
I'll let her do the cleaning :)

OHHHH... you're so sweet boss!:doh

scott&ligaya
4th July 2008, 15:23
Brtish Grand Prix, VIP box, champagne breakfast, helicoptered in/out, meet the Mclaren team, have a great time basically, Ligaya has never been to a motorsport event or been in a helicopter so a great surprise for her:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

andy17
4th July 2008, 15:54
Going to Yorkshire Barrio Fiesta with 8 work friends... Sunday in Leeds, weather forecast not good but wont dampen the spirits!! We'll be thinking of Lewis Hamilton and hope he wins at the BGP!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
4th July 2008, 16:05
I am taking my Girl to the Harrods sale, it started on Monday 30th June, there are still lots of bargains to be had, how bout you all ?

same here,my hubby will take me in harrods tomorrow.
its gonna be a nice weekend for me.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:::)

KeithD
4th July 2008, 16:08
Brtish Grand Prix, VIP box, champagne breakfast, helicoptered in/out, meet the Mclaren team, have a great time basically, Ligaya has never been to a motorsport event or been in a helicopter so a great surprise for her:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Just watch out that Hamilton doesn't run you over when you step out....:icon_lol: ....drives like a bloomin woman :rolleyes:

scott&ligaya
4th July 2008, 16:08
Always been a Ferrari follower myself having worked on their team and before that with Benetton when Schuey was still driving there with Verstappen.

enjoy the Barrio fiesta we had fun in Birmimgham last weekend

andy17
4th July 2008, 16:30
:xxparty-smiley-050: My first time to a Fiesta... I'll take photos and share if there's a way to do that.

scott&ligaya
4th July 2008, 17:11
This is a link to photos from Bham fiesta, hope this is no breach of rules Boss

http://mancon.multiply.com/

Ann07
4th July 2008, 17:36
Any plans for your loveone this weekend?
Me, I'll cook prawn curry for him, thats his favorite! and mine too...:Rasp:

hmmm its my birthday..so will not do anything hehehehehe! My hubby keep saying he has something for me special ..let us see lol! he always surprise ....:yikes:

vbkelly
4th July 2008, 19:51
im going to wing yip tomorrow to buy a foods

flomike
4th July 2008, 20:04
weekend is already a treat for me and my husband after a long week of working:xxgrinning--00xx3: no shopping too much clothes already:NoNo:

this Sat we're going to visit my mother in law as always:xxgrinning--00xx3: and shopping to Morrisson as normal!

on Sunday, we might go to Yorkshire barrio fiesta in Leeds may be to meet some of members here (if they want:BouncyHappy:)

Happy weekend to all..though weather forecast is rubbish:NoNo:

KeithD
4th July 2008, 20:07
Please don't tell the wife, but I've got her a surprise....

http://www.nexternal.com/fyc/images/10-0152.jpg

tomoboyle2000
4th July 2008, 20:21
We are going to weng fat tomorrow to buy the durian..

angel2008
4th July 2008, 23:40
tomorrow big birthday party in our house , my son, my brother and my husband birthday celebrate together. To save money actually thats why we do it in one day.

Alan
4th July 2008, 23:52

Can I be your wife please? :D

Al.:)

Peanutz
5th July 2008, 00:06
Me and hubby will be busy doing DIY this weekend:yikes:
I will give instructions and he will do all the necessary assembling and fittings:D

We have to get rid of all the things that we do not need and take them to tips. Garage and storage cupboards will be clear of clutters and other unnecessary accumulated old objects.

This weekend will be marked as a cleaning weekend :D. Weather will be crappy anyway...rain on the horizon:NoNo:

KeithD
5th July 2008, 09:28
...rain on the horizon:NoNo:

Oh dear........at least it'll make a change from pssing down rain :rolleyes:

Gavanddal
5th July 2008, 10:37

Is that a hand cranked toilet, or the latest wheeled PortaPotti??

Tish
5th July 2008, 11:01
Just got back from Mc D's :doh for our breakfast.

It's our anniversary today and it's p*ss*ng it down :NoNo:

Now contemplating whether to go ahead to Liverpool for the day :rolleyes:

But we're diffinitely going to Barrio Fiesta tomorrow :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish

KeithD
5th July 2008, 11:18
Liverpool is SUNNY

Mrs.JMajor
5th July 2008, 13:26
Is that a hand cranked toilet, or the latest wheeled PortaPotti??

picture kinda look baby crib to me :D

Sconnie
5th July 2008, 14:06
Going to the Leeds Fiesta tomorrow, wish my girl was here to go with me but sadly still waiting for the visa.

Hope this rain stops or tomorrow..

telford
6th July 2008, 00:36

whoaahhhh...

telford
6th July 2008, 00:38
Going to the Leeds Fiesta tomorrow, wish my girl was here to go with me but sadly still waiting for the visa.

Hope this rain stops or tomorrow..

dont wori sconnie,she will be with you soon... then you will live happily ever after....

telford
6th July 2008, 00:40
Me and hubby will be busy doing DIY this weekend:yikes:
I will give instructions and he will do all the necessary assembling and fittings:D

We have to get rid of all the things that we do not need and take them to tips. Garage and storage cupboards will be clear of clutters and other unnecessary accumulated old objects.

This weekend will be marked as a cleaning weekend :D. Weather will be crappy anyway...rain on the horizon:NoNo:

enjoy with eachothers company peanutz!:icon_lol:

telford
6th July 2008, 00:42

Where are you all taking your girl ?

hmmmm shopping!:Erm:

telford
6th July 2008, 00:43
hmmm its my birthday..so will not do anything hehehehehe! My hubby keep saying he has something for me special ..let us see lol! he always surprise ....:yikes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ann07

Eljohno
6th July 2008, 06:19
Thought i would treat my wife to a nice meal, so of to Jolibee we went:icon_lol:

The only food i liked in Jolibee is now off the menu - Tocino :cwm23:

Piamed
6th July 2008, 06:37
Happy birthday Ann07. I am waiting to board at Schiphol and will then fly to Leeds for the Barrio Fiesta.

telford
6th July 2008, 09:01
Thought i would treat my wife to a nice meal, so of to Jolibee we went:icon_lol:

The only food i liked in Jolibee is now off the menu - Tocino :cwm23:

my husband fav in jollibee is peach mango pie...:)

scott&ligaya
7th July 2008, 17:22
sorry Al,
Ligaya is generous but doesn't want to share!!!!!. The day was wet but great fun, she loved the helicopter ride(no I cannot buy you one), has the hots for Rubens Barrichello cos he signed her tee shirt (whilst she was still wearing it!!!, thinks the cars are fantastic and tried to persuade a former team mate at Ferrari to let her play with his machine!!!!!. Good to see Hamilton triumph, perhaps the doubters will quieten down a bit now.

My hearing has almost returned to normal.

pennybarry
7th July 2008, 20:16
We will celebrate my B-day. :D Don't know where yet.

telford
8th July 2008, 03:55
We will celebrate my B-day. :D Don't know where yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... :xxparty-smiley-050: