PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Tv Shows

Eljohno
6th July 2008, 06:34
Just wondering what programs people like to watch!!

I love to watch the following as i think they are great entertainment;

Criminal Minds (My fav at the moment)
CSI (all of them)
House
Everyone loves Raymond

Some recent ones i have started to watch are;

According to Jim
Early Edition

J

LadyJ
6th July 2008, 10:42
Mine is Big Brother:D

KeithD
6th July 2008, 10:43
At the Races
Racing UK

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2008, 10:45
TV patrol:cwm12:

alicat
6th July 2008, 11:10
I love to watch the following,
Big brother
Everybody hates chris
Americas top model
Come dine with me
Nothing to declare
Cribs

KeithD
6th July 2008, 11:58
The wife watches TV all day, and if she's been really good, I may let her switch it on :D

telford
6th July 2008, 12:55
wowowee!!!:icon_lol:

telford
6th July 2008, 12:56
The wife watches TV all day, and if she's been really good, I may let her switch it on :D

see.... i told you guys, boss is very sweet!

jimeve
6th July 2008, 16:55
wowowee!!!:icon_lol:

Thats my wifes favorite, hip pip, hooray

Peanutz
6th July 2008, 22:36
Whenever I get the chance to watch tv, I watch BBC and sports:D.

Who got the time to watch tv?:yikes: I can barely speak to my husband after a long day from work and with the washing and cleaning that requires my spare time. Even if hubby helps me with domestic chores there still a lot more to do around:NoNo:
Lucky you guys!

tomm
7th July 2008, 00:17
Doctor Who :xxgrinning--00xx3:

telford
7th July 2008, 03:35
Whenever I get the chance to watch tv, I watch BBC and sports:D.

Who got the time to watch tv?:yikes: I can barely speak to my husband after a long day from work and with the washing and cleaning that requires my spare time. Even if hubby helps me with domestic chores there still a lot more to do around:NoNo:
Lucky you guys!

suggestion sis: dont watch tv,since you're always busy...listen instead:icon_lol:

LEAHnew
7th July 2008, 06:16
Dyesebel:D

purplealien
7th July 2008, 20:13
Dr Who
Heroes
Scrapheap Challenge
Top Gear

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th July 2008, 20:24
Emmerdale
Last of the Summer Wine
Heartbeat

.....cos they have sheep in them.....eh Rob :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:prosper:

walesrob
7th July 2008, 20:44
.....cos they have sheep in them.....eh Rob :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:NoNo:

joebloggs
7th July 2008, 21:03
Dr Who

Scrapheap Challenge

i never forgot the special edition of the show where 3 teams had to build & fly a full-size aircraft in just 20 hours, using only tools and materials available in the 1900s.

The Brit first test flight was amazing, he just took off, climbed out, flew a circuit at 200ft , couple of low passes, then landed! Said it flew perfectly & required no adjustments.

Gavanddal
7th July 2008, 21:47

i never forgot the special edition of the show where 3 teams had to build & fly a full-size aircraft in just 20 hours, using only tools and materials available in the 1900s.

The Brit first test flight was amazing, he just took off, climbed out, flew a circuit at 200ft , couple of low passes, then landed! Said it flew perfectly & required no adjustments.

Then they sold it to Cebu Pacific who make regular passenger flights with it! :icon_lol:

Eljohno
8th July 2008, 04:23
I think my wife is geting worried as i have been watching loads of the Crime channel and there have been a few programs about husbands killing their wife...

I guess i like watching what the CSI use these days to capture people, even saw one where a guy was convicted because after killing a man and his dog it was the blood stain of the dog that got him convicted..

Anyone ever watch Criminal Minds?

Of course looking forward to the Premiership starting!

Mich
8th July 2008, 05:11
My Girl :icon_lol:
House
CSI (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
All of Jamie Oliver's shows

bornatbirth
8th July 2008, 10:02
did any one watch Damages,Dexter and Medium?

i like all of them,for some reason they are shown at odd times?

gadgets
8th July 2008, 12:56
Bones
Grey's Anatomy
House
The Unit
NCIS
Heroes
Chuck
Entourage
Kyle

I normally download these the day after they air in the US, thank goodness for cheap harddrives :D

From the chikka site, my wife and I watch these:
Dzesebel :D
Kim Samsoon
ibistigador

vbkelly
8th July 2008, 13:07
i watch none of the above lol

jencha8569
8th July 2008, 13:38
CI ( crime investigation)
my wife and kids
wowowee
come dine with me
globe trekker
passport to europe
myx
nigelia feast
smallville
fear factor
mad labs
i witness
fox & friends

many to mention.lol

Ana_may365
8th July 2008, 19:53
hi!
me and my hubby watching greyhounds racing,football[espclly if man u and liverpool play].we watch also deadliest catch,midsomer murders,how they do it,some movies sometimes at night.
but if im the only one watching television,i watch jerry springer,cheaters,jeremy kyle,rikki,judge judy,maury.

nigel
8th July 2008, 19:59
I don't like any of these modern shows, I think British TV has gone downhill!:yikes: I loved Fools and Horses, The young ones, Fawlty Towers, the old stuff!! I feel the standard of British tv is terrible now!!:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Seriously I don't watch any of it!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
8th July 2008, 20:05
Seriously I don't watch any of it!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

OK Gramps :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
8th July 2008, 21:18
i love watching EASTENDER AND CORONATION STREET,i love there accent

Eljohno
9th July 2008, 07:29
I prefer the American comedies as i have not liked any British ones since the likes of Only Fools & Horses + Porridge

Piamed
9th July 2008, 07:46
I don't have any must see programmes but love to watch the Animal Planet channel, and shows like Real Crime, Extra Ordinary People, etc. I also watch a lot of comedy DVDs.

I'm loking forward to the Olympics, especially track events.

joebloggs
10th July 2008, 00:13
My Girl :icon_lol:
House
CSI (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
All of Jamie Oliver's shows

i hope that Horatio "H" Caine from csi miami is dead after being shot, i don't know anyone who likes the posing :censored:, it's about time someone got him :yikes:

:D

gadgets
10th July 2008, 12:38
i hope that Horatio "H" Caine from csi miami is dead after being shot, i don't know anyone who likes the posing :censored:, it's about time someone got him :yikes:

:D

i thought it was just me who felt that Horatio is simply OA and OTT, I also started noticing that the others are doing the same in that series. If it wasn't for the HD eye candy, I would not go near this series :D

Eljohno
11th July 2008, 04:37
I do not know why but i like his character, maybe its just because i like the CSI series so much..

Mrs Daddy
11th July 2008, 15:37
mine is big brother,wife swap and news,cooking channels,extraordinary people and you`ve been frame:D

Alan
13th July 2008, 09:58
I don't like any of these modern shows, I think British TV has gone downhill!:yikes: I loved Fools and Horses, The young ones, Fawlty Towers, the old stuff!! I feel the standard of British tv is terrible now!!:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Seriously I don't watch any of it!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm with Nigel!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

Alan
13th July 2008, 09:59
I prefer the American comedies as i have not liked any British ones since the likes of Only Fools & Horses + Porridge

Also with John.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
13th July 2008, 10:04
And some of my faves:

The Woodentops.
East African Politics Today.
Look at me, I'm Mongolian!
Coronation Street.
Crackerjack.
Lost - Series 437.
Air Crash Investigation.
The six o'clock news (Wednesday's Edition).
The Test Card.