PDA

View Full Version : earthquake for july 18,2008?

Mrs Daddy
8th July 2008, 10:21
ate chat,saw your bulletin on friendster,just to clarify if its true and how did you know about it?hope its not happening as am scared about my family`s safety:bigcry:
July 18, 2008 - Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die.

PLS. LET US BE ALERT AND MARK THIS DATE JULY 18, 2008, FRIDAY. LET¡¦S BE PREPARED,

AND

LET US ALL PRAY THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US.

IF POSSIBLE: PLS. DON¡¦T GO TO WORK ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH OFFICE LOCATED IN HIGH PLACES, BUILDINGS, CONDOS AND MALLS.

NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS KIND OF REMINDER. MAYBE, THIS IS GOD¡¦S WAY TO SAVE YOU, YOUR FAMILY , YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR OFFICEMATES OR LESSEN CASUALTIES.

LET¡¦S ALL PRAY AND MARK THIS DATE.

PLS. FORWARD TO ALL YOUR CONTACT LIST TO WARN YOUR RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES .

AGAIN: REMEMBER JULY 18, 2008 ¡V HAVE AN ALARM ON THIS DATE.

KeithD
8th July 2008, 10:59
You'd better tell the scientists as they haven't figured out a way of predicting earthquakes yet :Erm:

A_flyer
8th July 2008, 11:47
July 18, 2008 - Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die.
With the actual knowledge, there's no way to predict an earthquake over few minutes (like in Japan with a huge number of sensors).

This kind of prediction is a usual hoax...

Mrs.JMajor
8th July 2008, 14:44
Yes Mrs Daddy,don't worry no one can detect earthquake.....for example in China if they know it will happen,for sure they can prepare and less the people died on that traumatic earthquake,so just keep calm sister:cwm38:
Everything would be alright w/ your family:)

walesrob
8th July 2008, 15:12
Heres the full story - its some wacko in Brazil

http://pinoyapostolic.wordpress.com/2008/07/08/the-july-18-2008-earthquake-prophecy/

The same cretin makes the following predictions (and he claimed to have warned Princess Diana she would die 5 months before it actually happened):

http://www.obnoxiousqueer.com/2008/06/28/july-18-2008-philippines-will-get-81-earthquake-thousands-of-people-will-die/

"2016
The US president Bush will be in the hospital suddenly, has serious sickness." :doh
"2043
The world population reduced, about 80% people dead in the disaster." :CompBuster:

KeithD
8th July 2008, 15:39
6,000,000,000 Humanity does not exist

A_flyer
8th July 2008, 16:18
"2016
The US president Bush will be in the hospital suddenly, has serious sickness." :doh
What? he will become intelligent ... only in 2016? :xxgrinning--00xx3: its'far too late.... :laugher:

KeithD
8th July 2008, 16:30
Bush has agreed to reduce carbon emmissions by 50% by the time 2050 comes around.....will be be digging him up then to celebrate?

Eljohno
9th July 2008, 07:32
100% hoax

charlwill
9th July 2008, 08:06
ate chat,saw your bulletin on friendster,just to clarify if its true and how did you know about it?hope its not happening as am scared about my family`s safety:bigcry:

PLS. LET US BE ALERT AND MARK THIS DATE JULY 18, 2008, FRIDAY. LET¡¦S BE PREPARED,

AND

LET US ALL PRAY THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US.

IF POSSIBLE: PLS. DON¡¦T GO TO WORK ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH OFFICE LOCATED IN HIGH PLACES, BUILDINGS, CONDOS AND MALLS.

NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS KIND OF REMINDER. MAYBE, THIS IS GOD¡¦S WAY TO SAVE YOU, YOUR FAMILY , YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR OFFICEMATES OR LESSEN CASUALTIES.

LET¡¦S ALL PRAY AND MARK THIS DATE.

PLS. FORWARD TO ALL YOUR CONTACT LIST TO WARN YOUR RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES .

AGAIN: REMEMBER JULY 18, 2008 ¡V HAVE AN ALARM ON THIS DATE.

Hi Wheela,
I posted the Bulletin not to scare anybody. Even me got shocked, when I read it the first time. That article was on my email and it was sent to me, and even a friend told me about it.
I do agree with some members here. NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE WHOLE WORLD. IF THERE IS ONE PERSON, THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING, THAT IS OUR ALMIGHTY GOD. NO ONE, BUT HIM. FOR SURE GOD WILL SPARE THE PHILIPPINES AND OUR FAMILIES FROM THIS.

Mrs Daddy
10th July 2008, 16:52
yes agree to that t charity:)

KeithD
10th July 2008, 17:39
I had a dream last night that Iran launched a nuke at the USA.....it fell short and landed on Paris........so nothing to worry about then :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
10th July 2008, 17:46
I had a dream last night that Iran launched a nuke at the USA.....it fell short and landed on Paris........so nothing to worry about then :icon_lol:

watta dream hey boss:Erm::NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
10th July 2008, 17:49
before posting this topic here I even asked my hubby if scientist made a gadget that predicts the movement of the earth coz as all of you knew here if that gadget exist there wouldnt be tragedy in china.I wonder if one day somebody could invent that gadget.Have you thought about making one Boss keith:D

KeithD
10th July 2008, 20:06
Red sky at night,
Sheperds warning,
Red sky in the morning,
Nuclear warning.....

A_flyer
10th July 2008, 20:34
I will buy a watch with an eathquake detector...

KeithD
10th July 2008, 21:10
I can sell you one that vibrates......a ready made earthquake :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
11th July 2008, 15:43
Red sky at night,
Sheperds warning,
Red sky in the morning,
Nuclear warning.....

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
11th July 2008, 15:44

good idea:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
11th July 2008, 15:44
I can sell you one that vibrates......a ready made earthquake :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yikes: