PDA

View Full Version : Tourist visa.

resnic123
11th July 2008, 10:58
Hi everyone.
Its been a while since i've been here.
Looking for advice.
My Girlfriend was sucessful at getting a tourist visa last year and im interested in getting another one for her this year.
Im just wanted to know if she has to go throught the same process again eg sending proof that i can support her and supplying all that information and documentation again.

The reason i ask is because my friend has a Vietnamese girlfriend and they only had to apply online for her second tourist visa which she was sucessful in doing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

Mrs.JMajor
11th July 2008, 11:35
Hi resnic as far as i know gemini63 was granted a visit visa 3x and shes doing same process,fortunately u can get longer than 6 (visit visa)months for the 2nd time around....

just my IMO,yes u can do the same process and documents but she need to apply personally as there is biometric (fingerprinting and picture) now, unlike last year,meaning u cant apply online,but she can schedule her application through online

as for your friend w/ Vietnamese g/f, well i wonder how they process visa on their country but for sure as far as UK visa is concern i bet they have biometric system also in vietnam

wish u good luck and try it who knows there is no harm in trying:xxgrinning--00xx3:

resnic123
11th July 2008, 11:54
Thanks Jedc

My gf is not from Manila so that makes it more awkward.
Cos she has to leave in documents to be preocessed and then return for interview at later date.

Thanks anyway Jedc

Terrielicious
11th July 2008, 13:04
How many months you will be allowed to stay in your visit visa in the second time of applying? Cos I heard they will lower it to 3 months only for the second timer? Is that true?

Mrs.JMajor
11th July 2008, 13:40
Resnic where is your g/f from ? but to lessen your worries ....try for the second time around

as for you terry (how are u there? hope you are doing great down there :) ) as far as i know the history of gemini63 shes now on her 3rd time and for two years multiple visit visa..so i don't think that they will give u shorter for the second timer as long as u didn't failed to go back in due time terry...

resnic123
13th July 2008, 23:31
Hi Jedc

My Gf is from Cabadbaran in Mindanao but she currently works in Cebu.
Thats why its a pain for her to go thru this process cos it means staying in Manila again.
It aint so cheap for me haha either.

Mrs Daddy
14th July 2008, 09:32
can she not get an extension visa instead?

vbkelly
14th July 2008, 09:50
Hi everyone.
Its been a while since i've been here.
Looking for advice.
My Girlfriend was sucessful at getting a tourist visa last year and im interested in getting another one for her this year.
Im just wanted to know if she has to go throught the same process again eg sending proof that i can support her and supplying all that information and documentation again.

The reason i ask is because my friend has a Vietnamese girlfriend and they only had to apply online for her second tourist visa which she was sucessful in doing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

yes same process