PDA

View Full Version : translation please

dave65
11th July 2008, 12:08
I have finally started to get things organised and one of the things i really want to get done is to have Jasmines headstone made i thought it would be nice to have some of it written in her dialect Warri can anyone translate 'my darling wife forever in our hearts' for me i would hate to get this wrong
i believe the the first part is Na mahal na asawa
Christopher is 6 months old now and growing fast already holding the bars of his cot to stand and trying to climb out, we hope to visit jasmine's family as soon as his passport arrives
thamks in anticipation
Dave

gemini63
11th July 2008, 12:15
Sa Kaibuturan ng ating mga puso,mahal kong asawa...thats my translation on that words in tagalog.

IainBusby
11th July 2008, 12:21
Hi Dave,
I'm sorry I don't have a translation for you, I just wanted to say it's nice to hear from you again and I'm so glad your getting things together and baby Christopher is doing so well also.
Cheers,
Iain.

gemini63
11th July 2008, 12:21
or it can be WALANG HANGGAN SA ATING MGA PUSO,MAHAL KONG ASAWA...

dave65
11th July 2008, 12:23
Thanks guys
i have put Christophers photo on the members gallery if anyone wants to see him

Cheryl Tyndall
11th July 2008, 13:34
"sa pinaka mamahal kong asawa, na nag iisa sa aking kasing-kasing"

jencha8569
11th July 2008, 13:45
waray= akon asawa nga gin hihigugma ko, bisan san-0 ha aton mga kasing kasing..

Cheryl Tyndall
11th July 2008, 13:51
german: mein grosse liebe schatz, für immer bist du ganz allein in mein hertz

aromulus
11th July 2008, 13:57
german: mein grosse liebe schatz, für immer bist du ganz allein in mein hertz

Totally uncalled for... And out of order.:cwm23:

Cheryl Tyndall
11th July 2008, 14:00
sorry sir aro... i didnt meant to annoy anyone..sorry again

winner
11th July 2008, 14:04
hi dave nice to hear from you nice to know that your ok and baby doing good take care

Cheryl Tyndall
11th July 2008, 14:10
Totally uncalled for... And out of order.:cwm23:

IM SO SORRY.. DIDN'T MEAN TO ANNOY ANYONE.. SORRY AGAIN

Mrs Daddy
11th July 2008, 14:44
I have finally started to get things organised and one of the things i really want to get done is to have Jasmines headstone made i thought it would be nice to have some of it written in her dialect Warri can anyone translate 'my darling wife forever in our hearts' for me i would hate to get this wrong
Christopher is 6 months old now and growing fast already holding the bars of his cot to stand and trying to climb out, we hope to visit jasmine's family as soon as his passport arrives
thamks in anticipation
Dave

you`re thoughtful:)how sweet of you:BouncyHappy:

Ann07
11th July 2008, 15:12
hi dave nice to hear from you...sorry i cant translate it for you.

Yes, id like to see christopher's photo.
He is a brave boy....

ann

Mrs.JMajor
11th July 2008, 15:21
here it is......''ANG AKING MAHAL NA ASAWA AY MANANATILI SA AMING PUSO'' - I guess he (Dave) wanted to use" our hearts" he is referring to Dave and their baby....

Glad to hear u keep in touch on the forum once again dave :)

in ilokano-ay ayaten ka bakit,adadtoy ka laeng sa puso namin :D

wonder where is jasmine province :Erm:

anyone translate 'my darling wife forever in our hearts'
i believe the the first part is "Na mahal na asawa "

thamks in anticipation
Dave

hoping i made it right for you Dave,anyway u had option from other members :)

dave65
15th July 2008, 12:28
Hi Guys and thankyou all for your answers for Ann07 Christopher's photos is on the gallery in the members section
and jedc143 Jasmine was from Sagkahan in Tacloban city she taught at the secondary school in Bliss, Jasmines family came from crocadile island off the coast of west Samar

vbkelly
15th July 2008, 13:39
samar, waray upay lol

pennybarry
15th July 2008, 13:57
thamks in anticipation
Dave

"AKING MAHAL NA ASAWA MAGPAKAILANMAN, SA AMING MGA PUSO:xxgrinning--00xx3:"

Sconnie
15th July 2008, 14:43
are you ilocana jed?

eljean
15th July 2008, 14:51
Tagalog : "sa Pinakamamahal Kong Asawa At Dakilang Ina Magpasawalanghanggang Pagibig Mula Sa Kaibuturan Ng Aming Puso"

Bisaya: :sa Akong Hinigugmang Asawa, Sa Walay Katapusang Paghigugma Diha Kanimo Gikan Sa Imong Hinigugmang Asawa Og Anak"

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2008, 15:22
are you ilocana jed?

yes,half my mom from san quintin /urdaneta pang. while my father Samar leyte :) are you ??

jencha8569
15th July 2008, 15:56
Hi Guys and thankyou all for your answers for Ann07 Christopher's photos is on the gallery in the members section
and jedc143 Jasmine was from Sagkahan in Tacloban city she taught at the secondary school in Bliss, Jasmines family came from crocadile island off the coast of west Samar

hi dave
nice to hear Jasmine is from tacloban coz im from tacloban too, san jose to be exact near DZR airport and sagkahan is between city center and airport.
give my best regards to Jas..

cheers
Jen

Sconnie
15th July 2008, 16:20
yes,half my mom from san quintin /urdaneta pang. while my father Samar leyte :) are you ??

im from ABRA,but im in manila right now.:D

flomike
15th July 2008, 22:29
oh that's so sweet dave65:) but sorry im useless in translating of course im not from visaya my father from tarlac can't speak ilocano and my mother from bicol can't speak either:NoNo:. so i am pure tagalog sad to say how i wish I learn the dialect of my parents.

but im always happy my hubby always telling me Mahal kong asawa or mahal na mahal kita:cwm12:

patti1227
17th July 2008, 18:12
im from ABRA,but im in manila right now.:D

Naimbag nga agsapa gagayem ko (Sconnie`s wife and jedc143). Good morning my friends. My father is from Camiling Tarlac while my mother is from Surigao City. I speak their dialects. :) Have a lovely day! :xxgrinning--00xx3: