PDA

View Full Version : Sos

lunaloves7
14th July 2008, 17:18
hello everyone! Luna here from Cebu Phils, 29 years of age. I heard that this site is really very helpful for couple who has problem processing of Visas. My fiancee is a little confused about where to start...on processing a Fiance Visa for me. I wish you could help us.

trina
14th July 2008, 17:22
welcome
you're on the right track.... see yah around

trina
14th July 2008, 17:23
www.vfs-uk-ph.com... hope this will help you

alifromthefort
14th July 2008, 17:23
Hi Fiancee,
You finally managed to introduce yourself. Good luck with all the couple that will help you.

trina
14th July 2008, 17:24
wow....very sweet...good luck

IainBusby
14th July 2008, 17:53
Hi Luna,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

kimmi
14th July 2008, 18:25
hi Luna,

welcome to the forum..just make sure to read all the posts here re the fiancee visa and for sure u will never go wrong..:)

Goodluck..:)

lunaloves7
14th July 2008, 18:46
Hi there IainBusby. I can see a happy smile and wonderful life for the both of you. You really did it...I wish you all the best and rest assured that you are part of you my prayers. Thanks for a warm welcome!~

lunaloves7
14th July 2008, 18:53
Kimmi,

I can sense that you have a warm heart. You answered my fiancee earlier Ali from Scotland. He told me that you gave him a clue and an opener on where he should start. Thank you so much for helping him...if only i could do something just to lessen the things that he needs to do i would really do that.

Again a million of thanks from the bottom of my heart...God Bless!

lunaloves7
14th July 2008, 18:54
Trina,

thanks for the warm welcome! God Bless....

kimmi
14th July 2008, 18:59
Kimmi,

I can sense that you have a warm heart. You answered my fiancee earlier Ali from Scotland. He told me that you gave him a clue and an opener on where he should start. Thank you so much for helping him...if only i could do something just to lessen the things that he needs to do i would really do that.

hi Luna,

u're always welcome..we're a family here in the forum that's why we helped each other..We've been in ur situation couple of months ago but after reading all threads and posts here finally I am with my hubby now and if we can do it for sure u can also just make sure u follow all the rules in the VFS website and submit all the neccessary documents everything will be ok..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Goodluck sis..:)

IainBusby
14th July 2008, 20:07
Kimmi,

OIC, alifromthefort. Well I can tell you one thing Luna, once you've got through all the processes, you'll be coming to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK.:Kilt:

Cheers,
Iain.

Ann07
14th July 2008, 21:08
hi luna welcome to the forum:). Im from cebu too....

ann

Sconnie
15th July 2008, 07:46
Hi luna and welcome.

angel2008
15th July 2008, 07:59
Hi luna this forum will guide you for your visa application,, good luck

alicat
15th July 2008, 08:01
welcome to the forum...

vbkelly
15th July 2008, 09:03
hello everyone! Luna here from Cebu Phils, 29 years of age. I heard that this site is really very helpful for couple who has problem processing of Visas. My fiancee is a little confused about where to start...on processing a Fiance Visa for me. I wish you could help us.

welcome to the forum LUNA:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

aug06_2006
15th July 2008, 13:10
Hi Luna, welcome to the forum..u wanna get an agency to process ur papers? just let me know. When I applied my fiancee visa i used an agency. Less hassle hehehe!

melmart
16th July 2008, 11:39
hi luna im from cebu also and i came here as a fiancee visa.this forum will help you a lot as you go through the stages of your visa and if u like i can help you just ask me anything! i definetly disagree about applying through an agency coz they cost a lot of money and its too much hassle.i didnt went through an agency instead i went directly to the british embassy which all i did was sent both our documents and of course the visa which was much more cheaper than an agency coz they really rip off a lot of your money and i just waited for a month then luckily i got my visa without any interview at all so really no hassle i was really plesead and happy about it! best of luck!

jguanlao
16th July 2008, 12:17
hello and welcome! just keep on reading the threads here and im sure u will learn a lot. goodluck to you and to your hubby:Hellooo:

Frances
16th July 2008, 12:27
hello luna welcome to the forum. : )

allington
16th July 2008, 15:35
Welcome

aug06_2006
21st July 2008, 15:57
Hi melmart, i can't blame u if u disagree about using an agency..When i applied my fiancee visa i got (no earth) thats why i asked help from agency..i only paid 10t php not too bad!

nigel
21st July 2008, 21:44
Hi Luna, welcome, welcome, you haven't told us specifically what your hubby is confused about with the visa application. Your aim when applying for your visa is to convince them that you have a genuine relationship and that it's not just a sham marriage. :Erm: That's all I'll say for now, welcome to the forum!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 18:33
hello Melmart! sorry i wasn't able to reply and online for few months due to my work. I was pre occupied with my work before but now i decided to focus on my upcoming wedding on 7th of Feb 2009. I know that i still have a long way to go as with my fiancee but i wish that i could rely on you when it comes to inquiries.
Though we have all the documents but still there are a lots of worries on my head... but i know that i could get inspiration with you guys!...im from Cebu!

amyburple
9th October 2008, 18:40
Welcome SIS..

I have same thing with you too When I'm starting my APPLICATION...We're almost there.. I'm just printing all my EMAILS and thn WAIT for the BULK PAPERS from my hubby hopefully next week... My CENOMAR that I ordered online is so fast than what I'm expected they say 10 days but less than a week got it...I'm so happy hehehe maybe tomorrow they will deliver it to me...

You're in a right TRACK sis.... Most people here are willing to HELP :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

GOD BLESS YOU

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 18:52
hi Amy! thank for the reply....where are you from?

DianaKevy
9th October 2008, 20:52
hello luna, welcome to the forum. if you're going to be married next year february, you should apply for spousal visa not fiance visa 'coz you will confuse the VFS. congratulations and good luck to you both. :)

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 21:02
thank you DianaKevy! yes I am definitely applying for spousal Visa. In fact, we prepared all the necessary documents for processing we just need the marriage license. I can have that after our wedding... need you support guys! need your inspiration..

thank you so so so much!

DianaKevy
9th October 2008, 21:06
you are most welcome luna :) ;) ......

Ana_may365
9th October 2008, 21:31
hi!luna,welcome here:D:D:D

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 21:39
thanks once again....i know that i can simply rely on your guys..

God Bless!

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 21:40
thanks for a warm welcome Ana!!!!

simplicity
10th October 2008, 07:49
hello Luna...welcome to the forum...where in cebu are you?

menchkin
10th October 2008, 09:08
Hello! You joined the right forum. :Hellooo:

You will surely find the answers to all your questions regarding visa application here. Just use the SEARCH Engine to find the info you need. And feel free to ask us as well. :)

missmiles
10th October 2008, 13:52
Welcome Aboard!

lunaloves7
10th October 2008, 14:35
thanks guys!!!! im from N.bacalso Simplicity...but our hometown is Alcoy.
I'm busy preparing for the wedding nowadays though I still have alot of time to prepare
but just make sure that everything is okay. . .

Thank you so so so much....

lunaloves7
10th October 2008, 19:00
menchkin,

I have a question... aside from our documents like phone bills, printed emails, proofs that we traveled together, western union duplicates to prove that he's supporting me, letters....... does the text messages can help? because i saved all his text messages since from the very beginning and its more than 200... what do you think>? text is also a great evidence because it has a detail date and time that we are really communicating!

thanks... waiting for your reply...

angel2008
10th October 2008, 21:25
yes text message is a good evidence, so include it with your docs,, all the member here will guide you...

menchkin
11th October 2008, 04:07
menchkin,

I have a question... aside from our documents like phone bills, printed emails, proofs that we traveled together, western union duplicates to prove that he's supporting me, letters....... does the text messages can help? because i saved all his text messages since from the very beginning and its more than 200... what do you think>? text is also a great evidence because it has a detail date and time that we are really communicating!

thanks... waiting for your reply...

Yes, text messages are also proof of your communication. When I applied for my visa, I printed out our text messages within the 3.5 years that we've know each other. Just arranged in by date (ascending order). You don't have to print all the text messages. Just pick a few. :)

PAT
11th October 2008, 08:28
Yes, text messages are also proof of your communication. When I applied for my visa, I printed out our text messages within the 3.5 years that we've know each other. Just arranged in by date (ascending order). You don't have to print all the text messages. Just pick a few. :)

Hello mench, how about the chat log, do I need to print them all and submit it together with the application?..I printed some.My boyfriend and I are preparing other documents for fiance or spouse visa...depends with the result of my visit visa application.

marylen
11th October 2008, 13:42
i just printed some of our chat logs, i didn't print it all off as its too many for almost 3 years of relationship. bit is enough but not too much...

menchkin
11th October 2008, 16:27
Hello mench, how about the chat log, do I need to print them all and submit it together with the application?..I printed some.My boyfriend and I are preparing other documents for fiance or spouse visa...depends with the result of my visit visa application.

Sis Ann, you don't have to print all your chats. Just like with text messages, just select a few. You just have to show the ECO that you are in constant communication so one for each week is enough. :)

lunaloves7
11th October 2008, 19:47
thanks ... i'll prepare that as well...

simplicity
12th October 2008, 08:44
I'm busy preparing for the wedding nowadays though I still have alot of time to prepare

i'm from Dalaguete lunaloves7...were just neighnors:BouncyHappy:

simplicity
12th October 2008, 08:49

ADVANCE BEST WISHES to you neighbor:BouncyHappy:

PAT
12th October 2008, 12:25
Sis Ann, you don't have to print all your chats. Just like with text messages, just select a few. You just have to show the ECO that you are in constant communication so one for each week is enough. :)

Thanks sis mench....you clarify our minds:):)::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lunaloves7
12th October 2008, 17:40
yes we are just neighbors...simplicity! if you have time you text me...this is my number 09208695735..

God Bless!

menchkin.... thanks a lot!

simplicity
13th October 2008, 08:49
:Hellooo:lumaloves7, thanks for giving me your cellphone no.
I'll text you soon..

ANDRES25
13th October 2008, 08:59
Welcome Here!

Jay&Zobel
13th October 2008, 20:40
God bless you & your partner on your application!
Another happy munky will join us here in UK soon! :REDancedancer08: